• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy Mixed With Meth

Molly's Her Name

Greenlighter
I am curious about rolling on pure MDMA and rolling on MDMA that is mixed with Meth. Please help with the differences and Pros/Cons from a users perspective. Thanks all! PLURR

do you know for sure that you have pure mdma and pure meth mixed or is someone just telling you this? and you are believing them/ get a test kit or dont trust anything.

never heard of anybody doin that, but i would think the meth would over power the roll and u wouldnt feel it. ive shot coke b4 while i was rolling on 200mg of molly and it totally killed my roll and just left me tweaked out

Yea this guy is actually telling me he is cutting it with Meth. A friend said it makes you tweaked out and want to throw up/gag some. But I'm naive to the effects of Meth. What does it do? Sorry I'm an E-tard only, haven't experienced with much else

The drug can either be snorted or injected, or in its crystal form 'ice' smoked in a pipe, and brings on a feeling of exhilaration and a sharpening of focus. Smoking ice results in an instantaneous dose of almost pure drug to the brain, giving a huge rush followed by a feeling of euphoria for anything from 2-16 hours.
http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/meth.html

This reminds me.

In america what do they call 'speed'? Because I know the call crystal meth speed over there (methamphetamine), so what do they call speed (amphetamine)?

yea they call meth speed here to, sometimes referred to amphetamine as well. just depends

Meth is in tons of ecstasy, whether it is thizz tabs or molly. It is a lot cheaper than MDMA and easier to find. The roll will be more stimulating. Usually pure MDMA will make you laid back and relaxed. Maybe only wanting to sit in a chair and talk with a homie while listening to music. You will be up, alert, and active when its cut with meth. A good way to tell is if you have a hard time sleeping that night, and if you are feeling high after 5-6 hours and you haven't redosed.

Speed is reffered to as street amphetamine, which can be numerous chemicals. methamphetamine refers to one chemical, one of the most potent and cheap stimulants.

Yea this guy is actually telling me he is cutting it with Meth. A friend said it makes you tweaked out and want to throw up/gag some. But I'm naive to the effects of Meth. What does it do? Sorry I'm an E-tard only, haven't experienced with much else

Sounds like pure meth, piperazine, or worse. I would avoid it man.

If my dealer told me he cut it with meth, I would laugh at him and not buy it. If i'm looking to buy MDMA, I want MDMA, not MDMA cut with meth. Since he is telling you that he is the one cutting it, tell him you will pay the extra cost for it not to be cut. You never know how much it has been cut before it gets to your dealer when he cuts it.

It is a lot easier to get MDMA not cut, than to get coke thats not cut. When coke comes from Mexico its getting cut with meth by the kilo. People can go up to seattle and canada and purchase MDMA with no adulertants and bring it back down to the states.

It makes sense though, most times when you purchase molly from a street dealer, you would need to pop 2 to 3 points to be rolling. Considering that in those two to three points (200-300mg) there probably is 125mg of MDMA total in those two or three points. If what I said last sentence is true, street molly on average is 41-62% molly at the most, the rest adulterants.

I don't take meth alone but E can be a lot of fun when it's cut with a small amount of meth. This so-called speedy E is more euphoric than MDMA but the high is dirtier and grittier - it doesn't have that nice clean feeling of MDMA. MDMA give you mental energy and you get tired after several hours whereas the high on speedy E has a strong physical stimulation that can make you a bit jittery, unsettled and wanting to move around a lot. Methy E also lasts a very long time, like 6+ hours where you lose the E part of it maybe 3 hours in and then the speed really kicks into high gear. For example, I used E only once in the past two years so last night I tried a speedy pill that had been laying around. I took it around 8pm on a full stomach and at 5am in the morning, some 9 hours later I still felt noticeably altered from just one pill, although my full stomach likely delayed the onset. It's now 10:30am and I don't feel anywhere near sleep yet so the residual stimulant effect lasts a really long time. Oh yea - I'm always really sexually aroused on speedy E but MDMA is more sensual.

A lot of people will disagree, but for me a night of dancing speedy E is the best. You really get a great euphoria and have lots of energy to dance for hours. Back in the day when I was using E regularly my dealer offered MDMA, MDMA with just a hint of speed to take the edge off the lethargic side of MDMA and then he had the sure enough methed up MDMA. I always found the stuff with just a touch of meth was perfect for the dancefloor but the really amped up stuff was fun but the high could at times have an edge of anxiety or bad feelings with it and a comedown from hell.

Just get a normal MDMA tab, it's like 80% meth and then MDMA. Both can be addictive whether it's physically or psychologically addictive. If you feel sick, it's because you're putting toxic chemicals into your body. A lower dose can make it more tolerable and more enjoyable.

If you prefer being more relaxed, emotionally attached and feeling more in tune with the things around you go for pure MDMA, if you wanna party hard go for the MDMA mixed with meth.

Ive never done a press tab only pure MDMA. But one night for a show me and my friend made a pill with 150mg MDMA and about 25mg of Meth. When that pill hit me it was the craziest rush I have ever gotten, almost had me on my ass. I was so amped up I could barely talk a complete sentence . Crash wasnt that bad either but I had lots of K to fix that.

No meth won't kill the roll. Good meth can go along great with rolls and it is a similar substance. It is common for there to be some Methamphetamine in pressed rolls, and that usually does not mean the pill is a meth bomb. Most mints for example have some in them.

Meth is not like cocaine.
I don't think cocaine goes as well with MDMA because it does tend to take over.

meth is horrible and dirty and will have you up longer than you want and feeling like crap and more than likely not wanting to eat at all the next day! hence why people that do meth look malnurtitioned