• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy Mixed With Meth

Yea this guy is actually telling me he is cutting it with Meth. A friend said it makes you tweaked out and want to throw up/gag some. But I'm naive to the effects of Meth. What does it do? Sorry I'm an E-tard only, haven't experienced with much else
sounds like a dealer passing off BZP as MDMA. That's far more likely than him having good stuff then cutoff withmeth LOL.

Get a test kit dealers are liars...

the difference is that pure mdma, while it's a stimulant, will lay you on your ass in a sedative type of way due to its anxiolytic properties mixed with the euphoria from the 5ht rush. pure mdma's peak is wavy, it comes and goes in waves. actually it comes and goes in rushes is a more apt description. if you don't redose then the peak is 4 hours plus the come-up and comedown, i always find it very easy to go right to sleep on the comedown, i can usually go from the comedown to sleep with no problem whatsoever.

mdma mixed with amphetamine or methamphetamine will provide a more constant euphoria, you basically add a dopamine rush which is constant, unlike that of mdma's serotonin rush which is wavy / rushy. so the dopamine releasers make it a more constant euphoria plus give you more energy so you'll likely be up and dancing. adding a dopamine releaser like amphetamine or methamphetamine will be more neurotoxic, you'll be more dehydrated and the next-day will be much more draining. whether the dopamine rush overwhelms the mdma depends on the ratio of amp or methamp in relation to mdma. you use too much methamphetamine and you'll come down from the roll in about 4 hours but will be stuck wide awake tweaking without the ability to sleep. if you use just a little bit of methamphetamine it can add to the roll, make it more euphoric and balance the rush so its continuous - the dopamine release fills in the gaps in between the rushes of serotonin release so its a more constant euphoria. the euphoria is a little bit different but is still quite nice.

i prefer pure mdma and if i want to be up on my feet then i just add some mda in with it at a 1 mda: 2mdma ratio w/w (dosing pure compounds). mda releases a good bit of dopamine and IMO mda/mdma is a far more euphoric combination than methamphetamine/mdma and mda makes me want to dance my ass off unless i take over 120mg of mda then i'm tripping too hard and am plastered with the trip plus massive roll euphoria. an alternative to mda would be to toss some caffeine in with the mdma to give you energy to dance, of course that combo won't be nearly as nice as the mda/mdma combo either but it'll keep you on your feet, also it will make you more dehydrated as well so be aware of that. personally, while the euphoria of a methamphetamine/mdma combo is nice but the downsides outweigh the combo, plus i'd rather just do pure mdma and let my ass be plastered or mda/mdma combo. the meth/mdma combo feels to me like the empathy isn't as strong, that dopamine release makes me more compulsive to redose and takes away some of the empathic selflessness of the mdma experience, so bonding is much better with just pure mdma. the only combo i can think of with mdma that retains or increases the empathy is a candyflip (lsd/mdma). i agree that meth is a horrible, dirty, addicting drug. it dirties up the mdma experience IMO but i did want to share the benefits above, but still to me it's not worth the trade-off.

This was the most helpful review out of the bunch. Thank you =) Got shit last night that was super cheap and now I know why.

This was super helpful as well. Never had shit cut as much as what I had last night. I now know what exactly a tweaker feels like, and it sucks so bad!

I have had some interesting experiences that aren't the normal meth or mdma together like you described, but I'd like to see if anyone is familiar with this. There is a really talented underground chemist in my home town of Orlando, Fl. who has mastered a substance everyone who tries agrees is best described as a super euphoric meth high, one that will literally blow you up & make you roll very similar to mdma but it isn't nearly as disorienting or intoxicating as mdma, you feel the super sensual & sexual euphoria, while maintaining more of your faculties & having a more realistic state of mind, at least as realistic as really potent, clean meth allows you to have if your an experienced meth user anyway. The sex is so incredible it's ridiculous. The drug can be taken pretty much anyway you can imagine, this chemist first suggested since he knew my history & what I like (oh GOD, did he Fuckin know what I like & nail it for me every time he tried so well I'm squirming in my seat right now as I imagine his ability to administer pleasure to parts of my body I never knew possible) So since he was familiar with how I like to get high & what really pops my tart if you will, he suggested I try it for the first time iv, & let him make my shot. Let me tell you quickly, I know quite a few people who pay him nicely just to make their shots, the man has a gift for knowing the perfect dosage of any substance for anyone after a few questions & a little history, especially for females. This is because he has a little girlfriend (actually I think their broken up now, I've waited years for this! Lol) who he tweaked various substances for almost exclusively day after day over years with the sole goal of bringing her tasty little body (she's a bad little bitch & I'm not usually attracted to my own gender) the most intense pleasure possible with a multitude of different drugs. So when he suggested he make my shot of his special "sex meth" as his little Princess called it, I immediately agreed & told him to hurry before she found out & put a stop to it since I knew it was a whole exclusive sexual high freak-nasty session they kept for themselves & I was quite certain shed consider this cheating & this girl was super obsessed with her man or "Daddy" as she called him & I soon learned why. About 5 seconds after I relaxed & leaned back after he gave me my shot, I felt a warm wave of euphoria washing over me, beginning at my shoulders, becoming hotter & rushing over me as it hit my titties, making my nipples hard enough to cut glass & causing me to unknowingly reach up & grab 2 handfuls of heaving, hot as hell breasts, instinctively pinching & twisting my nipples with a hard gasp, my breath totally taken away from me just like I was warned. I looked into his eyes as he smiled, then says all low & sexy "ok baby, now here comes the best part, do your best to relax completely, just keep looking in my eyes & don't fight what's coming, concentrate on how good you feel & I'm just gonna hold your hand & gently run my hand across your skin as that hot wave of pleasure moves on down your body." Then his smile gets even more mischievous than it was, I start to say "what is it?" but he puts his finger to my mouth & says "shhh. don't talk", just about the time I felt that intense wave of pleasure now pass my belly button, his hand moving with the wave across my skin, it slides down past the top of my panties, I realize I'm not breathing & my mouth is hanging wide open because the pins & needles sensation along with a surge of heat & wetness fill my pussy making me feel for a split second just like I'm about to per my pants, then realize as I'm still looking in his eyes as his expression becomes urgent & serious as he slowly & knowingly nods his head to confirm what was happening & that yes, he intended to not only soak my panties because now I realize they're soaked through, since I've now shoved a hand without any thought, just a reflex, right on top of my pussy & I'm squeezing her as she starts to contract, "oh my GOD, I'm CUMMING!" I blurt out as my eyes water & I'm now looking into my chemical lovers eyes completely starstruck & overwhelmed with the realization that this man made a substance so fucking sexy when he dosed me just right I was having a full-blown, full body orgasm within seconds after he slid it in my bloodstream, all while he led me to it & is riding it out with me in his eyes, I can see he's getting his own pleasure out of my climax, he knows he's the one who made it happen & was able to light up my body without taking any clothes off & only gently stroking my skin while holding my hand which I've nearly crushed as big as it is. I gasp again as the last major contraction rocks my entire body, then hear myself whimper out loud unintentionally, causing a smile of deep satisfaction to come across my future husband's face. After about 15 minutes of intense waves of hot pleasure washed over & over me, I got up & went in the living room where I laid on the couch & proceded to roll for the next few hours, variations in intensity & euphoria that succeeded in blowing me up very similar to some really strong e pills I had a few years back, but this lasted far longer & when it began easing up I went into a super happy, silly & loving state of mind that carried me through about a 11-12hr total high from start to finish. Now every time I think of that experience, my mind goes to the man who's talent made it happen & my panties honestly get damp while I wonder what all he can do in that lab of his. I'm going to see if he needs a new test subject since I heard little miss Princess got fired...

I have had some interesting experiences that aren't the normal meth or mdma together like you described, but I'd like to see if anyone is familiar with this. There is a really talented underground chemist in my home town of Orlando, Fl. who has mastered a substance everyone who tries agrees is best described as a super euphoric meth high, one that will literally blow you up & make you roll very similar to mdma but it isn't nearly as disorienting or intoxicating as mdma, you feel the super sensual & sexual euphoria, while maintaining more of your faculties & having a more realistic state of mind, at least as realistic as really potent, clean meth allows you to have if your an experienced meth user anyway. The sex is so incredible it's ridiculous. The drug can be taken pretty much anyway you can imagine, this chemist first suggested since he knew my history & what I like (oh GOD, did he Fuckin know what I like & nail it for me every time he tried so well I'm squirming in my seat right now as I imagine his ability to administer pleasure to parts of my body I never knew possible) So since he was familiar with how I like to get high & what really pops my tart if you will, he suggested I try it for the first time iv, & let him make my shot. Let me tell you quickly, I know quite a few people who pay him nicely just to make their shots, the man has a gift for knowing the perfect dosage of any substance for anyone after a few questions & a little history, especially for females. This is because he has a little girlfriend (actually I think their broken up now, I've waited years for this! Lol) who he tweaked various substances for almost exclusively day after day over years with the sole goal of bringing her tasty little body (she's a bad little bitch & I'm not usually attracted to my own gender) the most intense pleasure possible with a multitude of different drugs. So when he suggested he make my shot of his special "sex meth" as his little Princess called it, I immediately agreed & told him to hurry before she found out & put a stop to it since I knew it was a whole exclusive sexual high freak-nasty session they kept for themselves & I was quite certain shed consider this cheating & this girl was super obsessed with her man or "Daddy" as she called him & I soon learned why. About 5 seconds after I relaxed & leaned back after he gave me my shot, I felt a warm wave of euphoria washing over me, beginning at my shoulders, becoming hotter & rushing over me as it hit my titties, making my nipples hard enough to cut glass & causing me to unknowingly reach up & grab 2 handfuls of heaving, hot as hell breasts, instinctively pinching & twisting my nipples with a hard gasp, my breath totally taken away from me just like I was warned. I looked into his eyes as he smiled, then says all low & sexy "ok baby, now here comes the best part, do your best to relax completely, just keep looking in my eyes & don't fight what's coming, concentrate on how good you feel & I'm just gonna hold your hand & gently run my hand across your skin as that hot wave of pleasure moves on down your body." Then his smile gets even more mischievous than it was, I start to say "what is it?" but he puts his finger to my mouth & says "shhh. don't talk", just about the time I felt that intense wave of pleasure now pass my belly button, his hand moving with the wave across my skin, it slides down past the top of my panties, I realize I'm not breathing & my mouth is hanging wide open because the pins & needles sensation along with a surge of heat & wetness fill my pussy making me feel for a split second just like I'm about to per my pants, then realize as I'm still looking in his eyes as his expression becomes urgent & serious as he slowly & knowingly nods his head to confirm what was happening & that yes, he intended to not only soak my panties because now I realize they're soaked through, since I've now shoved a hand without any thought, just a reflex, right on top of my pussy & I'm squeezing her as she starts to contract, "oh my GOD, I'm CUMMING!" I blurt out as my eyes water & I'm now looking into my chemical lovers eyes completely starstruck & overwhelmed with the realization that this man made a substance so fucking sexy when he dosed me just right I was having a full-blown, full body orgasm within seconds after he slid it in my bloodstream, all while he led me to it & is riding it out with me in his eyes, I can see he's getting his own pleasure out of my climax, he knows he's the one who made it happen & was able to light up my body without taking any clothes off & only gently stroking my skin while holding my hand which I've nearly crushed as big as it is. I gasp again as the last major contraction rocks my entire body, then hear myself whimper out loud unintentionally, causing a smile of deep satisfaction to come across my future husband's face. After about 15 minutes of intense waves of hot pleasure washed over & over me, I got up & went in the living room where I laid on the couch & proceded to roll for the next few hours, variations in intensity & euphoria that succeeded in blowing me up very similar to some really strong e pills I had a few years back, but this lasted far longer & when it began easing up I went into a super happy, silly & loving state of mind that carried me through about a 11-12hr total high from start to finish. Now every time I think of that experience, my mind goes to the man who's talent made it happen & my panties honestly get damp while I wonder what all he can do in that lab of his. I'm going to see if he needs a new test subject since I heard little miss Princess got fired...

Wow.

I am curious about rolling on pure MDMA and rolling on MDMA that is mixed with Meth. Please help with the differences and Pros/Cons from a users perspective. Thanks all! PLURR

I've only took mdma 3 times while I did speed around a bit but when i did it last night it was pretty much just like a constant coke high for a while in fact i still haven't slept pretty much 12 hours or so since my last hit of it and i also through but that made my stomach feel better. So obv I'm no expert but I think it was with meth I'm basically a newbie with it which is why I'm trying to figure out what it.could have been I understand without a test kit and testing it there really isn't a 100 percent chance but. I'm curious as to if anyone has had so called mdma like i had last night or if they have any idea what it could have been cut with thanks for any input

That was a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing. I wish I could experience something like that but I would prefer if you facilitated it rather than another man, lol. Ecstasy is very nice but I don't like how it kills your sex drive, whatever your sorcerer gave you sounded awesome. Be careful, though. The sum is always zero. These beautiful feelings you got for one day will be paid back with a long period of depression, anxiety and nightmares.