Bluelight

Thread: Ecstasy Mixed With Meth

1. Collapse Details
    Ecstasy Mixed With Meth 
    I am curious about rolling on pure MDMA and rolling on MDMA that is mixed with Meth. Please help with the differences and Pros/Cons from a users perspective. Thanks all! PLURR

2. Collapse Details

do you know for sure that you have pure mdma and pure meth mixed or is someone just telling you this? and you are believing them/ get a test kit or dont trust anything.

3. Collapse Details

never heard of anybody doin that, but i would think the meth would over power the roll and u wouldnt feel it. ive shot coke b4 while i was rolling on 200mg of molly and it totally killed my roll and just left me tweaked out

4. Collapse Details

Yea this guy is actually telling me he is cutting it with Meth. A friend said it makes you tweaked out and want to throw up/gag some. But I'm naive to the effects of Meth. What does it do? Sorry I'm an E-tard only, haven't experienced with much else

5. Collapse Details

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

Do you want to know the biggest difference betwen Methamphetamine and MDMA ?
    Meth is addictive, whilst mdma is definitely NOT physically addicted.

6. Collapse Details

Thanks, but looking for effects.

7. Collapse Details

The drug can either be snorted or injected, or in its crystal form 'ice' smoked in a pipe, and brings on a feeling of exhilaration and a sharpening of focus. Smoking ice results in an instantaneous dose of almost pure drug to the brain, giving a huge rush followed by a feeling of euphoria for anything from 2-16 hours.
    http://www.urban75.com/Drugs/meth.html

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    This reminds me.

In america what do they call 'speed'? Because I know the call crystal meth speed over there (methamphetamine), so what do they call speed (amphetamine)?

9. Collapse Details

yea they call meth speed here to, sometimes referred to amphetamine as well. just depends

10. Collapse Details

Meth is in tons of ecstasy, whether it is thizz tabs or molly. It is a lot cheaper than MDMA and easier to find. The roll will be more stimulating. Usually pure MDMA will make you laid back and relaxed. Maybe only wanting to sit in a chair and talk with a homie while listening to music. You will be up, alert, and active when its cut with meth. A good way to tell is if you have a hard time sleeping that night, and if you are feeling high after 5-6 hours and you haven't redosed.

Speed is reffered to as street amphetamine, which can be numerous chemicals. methamphetamine refers to one chemical, one of the most potent and cheap stimulants.

11. Collapse Details

Sitting on a crystal throne in a castle made of LSD
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Her Name View Post
    Yea this guy is actually telling me he is cutting it with Meth. A friend said it makes you tweaked out and want to throw up/gag some. But I'm naive to the effects of Meth. What does it do? Sorry I'm an E-tard only, haven't experienced with much else
    Sounds like pure meth, piperazine, or worse. I would avoid it man.

12. Collapse Details

If my dealer told me he cut it with meth, I would laugh at him and not buy it. If i'm looking to buy MDMA, I want MDMA, not MDMA cut with meth. Since he is telling you that he is the one cutting it, tell him you will pay the extra cost for it not to be cut. You never know how much it has been cut before it gets to your dealer when he cuts it.

It is a lot easier to get MDMA not cut, than to get coke thats not cut. When coke comes from Mexico its getting cut with meth by the kilo. People can go up to seattle and canada and purchase MDMA with no adulertants and bring it back down to the states.

It makes sense though, most times when you purchase molly from a street dealer, you would need to pop 2 to 3 points to be rolling. Considering that in those two to three points (200-300mg) there probably is 125mg of MDMA total in those two or three points. If what I said last sentence is true, street molly on average is 41-62% molly at the most, the rest adulterants.

13. Collapse Details

Much help from the last 3 comments. Thank you

14. Collapse Details

I don't take meth alone but E can be a lot of fun when it's cut with a small amount of meth. This so-called speedy E is more euphoric than MDMA but the high is dirtier and grittier - it doesn't have that nice clean feeling of MDMA. MDMA give you mental energy and you get tired after several hours whereas the high on speedy E has a strong physical stimulation that can make you a bit jittery, unsettled and wanting to move around a lot. Methy E also lasts a very long time, like 6+ hours where you lose the E part of it maybe 3 hours in and then the speed really kicks into high gear. For example, I used E only once in the past two years so last night I tried a speedy pill that had been laying around. I took it around 8pm on a full stomach and at 5am in the morning, some 9 hours later I still felt noticeably altered from just one pill, although my full stomach likely delayed the onset. It's now 10:30am and I don't feel anywhere near sleep yet so the residual stimulant effect lasts a really long time. Oh yea - I'm always really sexually aroused on speedy E but MDMA is more sensual.

A lot of people will disagree, but for me a night of dancing speedy E is the best. You really get a great euphoria and have lots of energy to dance for hours. Back in the day when I was using E regularly my dealer offered MDMA, MDMA with just a hint of speed to take the edge off the lethargic side of MDMA and then he had the sure enough methed up MDMA. I always found the stuff with just a touch of meth was perfect for the dancefloor but the really amped up stuff was fun but the high could at times have an edge of anxiety or bad feelings with it and a comedown from hell.

15. Collapse Details

Pingers are definitely better when combined with meth imo. With regards to the naming - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/5...l=1#post580992 might be helpful

16. Collapse Details

Your better off to do the molly without the meth, and smoke some weed to boost it, maybe even drop some LSD

17. Collapse Details

Just get a normal MDMA tab, it's like 80% meth and then MDMA. Both can be addictive whether it's physically or psychologically addictive. If you feel sick, it's because you're putting toxic chemicals into your body. A lower dose can make it more tolerable and more enjoyable.

If you prefer being more relaxed, emotionally attached and feeling more in tune with the things around you go for pure MDMA, if you wanna party hard go for the MDMA mixed with meth.

18. Collapse Details

Ive never done a press tab only pure MDMA. But one night for a show me and my friend made a pill with 150mg MDMA and about 25mg of Meth. When that pill hit me it was the craziest rush I have ever gotten, almost had me on my ass. I was so amped up I could barely talk a complete sentence . Crash wasnt that bad either but I had lots of K to fix that.

19. Collapse Details

No meth won't kill the roll. Good meth can go along great with rolls and it is a similar substance. It is common for there to be some Methamphetamine in pressed rolls, and that usually does not mean the pill is a meth bomb. Most mints for example have some in them.

Meth is not like cocaine.
    I don't think cocaine goes as well with MDMA because it does tend to take over.

20. Collapse Details

meth is horrible and dirty and will have you up longer than you want and feeling like crap and more than likely not wanting to eat at all the next day! hence why people that do meth look malnurtitioned

21. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Her Name View Post
    sounds like a dealer passing off BZP as MDMA. That's far more likely than him having good stuff then cutoff withmeth LOL.

Get a test kit dealers are liars...

22. Collapse Details

the difference is that pure mdma, while it's a stimulant, will lay you on your ass in a sedative type of way due to its anxiolytic properties mixed with the euphoria from the 5ht rush. pure mdma's peak is wavy, it comes and goes in waves. actually it comes and goes in rushes is a more apt description. if you don't redose then the peak is 4 hours plus the come-up and comedown, i always find it very easy to go right to sleep on the comedown, i can usually go from the comedown to sleep with no problem whatsoever.

mdma mixed with amphetamine or methamphetamine will provide a more constant euphoria, you basically add a dopamine rush which is constant, unlike that of mdma's serotonin rush which is wavy / rushy. so the dopamine releasers make it a more constant euphoria plus give you more energy so you'll likely be up and dancing. adding a dopamine releaser like amphetamine or methamphetamine will be more neurotoxic, you'll be more dehydrated and the next-day will be much more draining. whether the dopamine rush overwhelms the mdma depends on the ratio of amp or methamp in relation to mdma. you use too much methamphetamine and you'll come down from the roll in about 4 hours but will be stuck wide awake tweaking without the ability to sleep. if you use just a little bit of methamphetamine it can add to the roll, make it more euphoric and balance the rush so its continuous - the dopamine release fills in the gaps in between the rushes of serotonin release so its a more constant euphoria. the euphoria is a little bit different but is still quite nice.

i prefer pure mdma and if i want to be up on my feet then i just add some mda in with it at a 1 mda: 2mdma ratio w/w (dosing pure compounds). mda releases a good bit of dopamine and IMO mda/mdma is a far more euphoric combination than methamphetamine/mdma and mda makes me want to dance my ass off unless i take over 120mg of mda then i'm tripping too hard and am plastered with the trip plus massive roll euphoria. an alternative to mda would be to toss some caffeine in with the mdma to give you energy to dance, of course that combo won't be nearly as nice as the mda/mdma combo either but it'll keep you on your feet, also it will make you more dehydrated as well so be aware of that. personally, while the euphoria of a methamphetamine/mdma combo is nice but the downsides outweigh the combo, plus i'd rather just do pure mdma and let my ass be plastered or mda/mdma combo. the meth/mdma combo feels to me like the empathy isn't as strong, that dopamine release makes me more compulsive to redose and takes away some of the empathic selflessness of the mdma experience, so bonding is much better with just pure mdma. the only combo i can think of with mdma that retains or increases the empathy is a candyflip (lsd/mdma). i agree that meth is a horrible, dirty, addicting drug. it dirties up the mdma experience IMO but i did want to share the benefits above, but still to me it's not worth the trade-off.

23. Collapse Details

^ Nice post