• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What exactly does Piracetam do?

^
I've just got my hands on some Piracetam a few days ago and let me say that this stuff is amazing!!
I never thought I'd be able to roll as hard as my first time again. This was maybe even better than the first!
Anyways, back onto my break!! >:D

^
I've just got my hands on some Piracetam a few days ago and let me say that this stuff is amazing!!
I never thought I'd be able to roll as hard as my first time again. This was maybe even better than the first!
Anyways, back onto my break!! >:D

Could you give a little more info? Like how long have you been taking it? Did you take it the day you rolled? If so how long before and did you continue taking it after?

I just received some piracetam today, so I'm trying to figure out the best road to take.

1.5 grams 3 times daily.. Last dose dropped 5 hours before rolling and immediately after to eliminate come down

Could you give a little more info? Like how long have you been taking it? Did you take it the day you rolled? If so how long before and did you continue taking it after?

I just received some piracetam today, so I'm trying to figure out the best road to take.

Well I've taken 9 capsules (800mg ea) over 3 days. The day I was to roll I just dropped 2 of them about 3 hours before I dropped the Molly.