• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

My meth taste and smell bad when i take the frist toke??? after it taste good???

kman66

Greenlighter
Hi!! i have a big problem . i bought some meth and when i light it , the first toke taste fish or something like that. after couple of second burning, oupss it taste good and smell nothing as i wanna to be ....

I tried to wash it with acetone and coffees filter , it just clear the crystal but still taste bad at the beginning ..

What should i do ?

Recrystalization?

Wash it with another solvent ??

i don't care to lose in weight all i want is to have a clear taste and no impurity in my glass tube

Hope to have answers soon ! thanks

Not really sure, it could have something to do with an impurity left over from the manufacturing process. Could be anything.

I'm not experienced with smoking methamphetamine so I'll wait and see if anybody else has any experiences with this...

Personally, I've never smoked it. I've always been an I.V. meth user but...

I've been around people from all walks of life who smoke meth, and lighting the first hit and blowing it out of the pipe is pretty much universal.
I always ask why, but nobody seems to have a sound explanation but I would go as far as to say this is completely normal.

Haha this always happens when smoking cut meth,

The reason the first hit tastes so shit is because it is full of cutter which burns away at a lower temperature to the meth so it all gets in the first hit.

Nasty ass shit.

but i tried some that taste the the same even at the first it . Last time it was smelling cat litter ! but after the first toke , it was good .

I need to know how to get a bitter taste .

Are you reading the responses?

Snazzy said it's common to blow out the first hit due to (as Trips mentioned), random cuts having a lower temperature of vaporization.

IF it tastes the same at the first hit presumably it isn't cut so much.

As i said if it's shit then better it's cut.

Maybe it's common to blow out the the first it , but it really stink and i'm sure there's a way to clean it.

Why do you refuse to listen?

Nearly everyone does blow it out because of the CUTS AND IMPURITIES THAT VAPORISE AT A LOWER TEMPERATURE.

just have a cigar hit at the same time. that should clear up the nasty taste. plus cigars taste waaaay better when your high.

New here, so gimme a break please. I need advice.

I'm not a serious or even a regular user, but most Tina I've met had almost no taste-- just faintly alkaline, maybe ever so slightly sweet. Not at all unpleasant. Also burned clean, by which I mean no "smoke," just vapor, almost no brown left. Well, I just paid high dollar for some nasty-tasting stuff. The high's OK, but YUCK! Harsh, tastes like plastic, leaves a lot of brown residue. I'm not in a position to return it. Should I snort it instead? Eat it? Just chalk it up to bad experience?

PS-- It tastes the same, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. hits...

Last edited: