• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)

Yeah he had no business being in the octagon with McGregor I almost felt bad for the guy. He is cocky but I have to admit I had no interest in this weight class before this guy. He is entertaining and a bit crazy I would say which is good. He will beat Aldo.

The judges were terrible though Henderson in my eyes without a doubt beat Ceronne and there was another fight they were way off on though I can't remember the fighters names specifically.

Last edited:
Yeah it was one of the early prelims i think, i heard joe and dana say somebody got robbed but i was in the other room at the time.

Any thoughts on the upcoming fight between Diaz and Silva? I know the spider is coming back from a serious injury it's hard to predict the mental state he will be in. Diaz is tough but I don't think he has any where near the technical skills Silva possesses I could be wrong either way it will be an interesting one as both fighters love to taunt and aren't afraid of anything.

Anyone watching the silva Diaz fight? I'm spending money for the pay per view I think it is going to be worth it!

Set your calendar for about a year from now. Cyborg v Rousey (assuming Cyborg makes the 135lb once beforehand)

Meanwhile, McGregor v Aldo should be a good one.

I am leaning towards McGregor because that dude is on a mission. I still would not mind seeing Aldo whoop up on that ass. I'm buying it.

It sucks that Aldo got hurt.....again before that fight.

But TJ EFFING DILLASHAW!!! Damn.

And this weekend, the Rowdy one fights again. Going to be interesting to see how she does defending outside the US for the first time and the inevitable mention of Cyborg after the fight (assuming she wins of course). I cannot help but think Cyborg will be in attendance and something happening. Not physical, but a word or three being said to each other.

I thought I'd resurrect this thread to see what you people think (if anything :p) about the upcoming bout between Fedor Emelianenko & Fábio Maldonado. I love watching Fedor fight and feel that this will be more of a contest than his return fight against Singh Jaideep. Although Jaideep had a lot of kickboxing fights under his belt, he only had 3 MMA fights to his name. It didn't really seem like a worthy opponent for Fedor.

Maldonado, on the other hand, has a lot of MMA experience and has put on some impressive performances. I hope this next fight will be more of a contest and, if Fedor wins, maybe he'll fight against someone who is currently fighting at a very high level.