• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)

Condit has to fight someone before GSP. No way Dana White lets 2 top fighters sit for that long.

New Lightweight Champion Ben Henderson. I really cant see anybody in the division beating him right now.

I think since that fight Henderson is the one who got MUCH better while pettis still has the same problems he had before, his takedown defense.

I got Henderson in that rematch winning convincingly

I think since that fight Henderson is the one who got MUCH better while pettis still has the same problems he had before, his takedown defense.

I got Henderson in that rematch winning convincingly

Possibly. But I'm sure Pettis has been working on it if intends to remain in the upper echelon of the division. A ridiculously loaded division as it is.

Rousey is ridiculous. That armbar is one of the most brutal ones I have ever seen. I cant stop saying "OMG."

And the scary thing is....she can still get better.

i dont watch the girl fights.

and i dont like rousey cuz she tries too hard to stir up controversy.

There are girls fighting in the UFC now???

Classy guy Dana White, sell his own mother

i dont watch the girl fights.

and i dont like rousey cuz she tries too hard to stir up controversy.

She backed up her talk though, can't fault her there. Women's MMA needs someone to stir things up and help keep pushing it forward.

Who do you guys think has a chance at taking down Jon Jones? I can see him going unbeaten until he moves up to heavyweight tbh.

I agree. I don't see any light heavyweights coming close to beating him or even hurting him, he's a complete freak of nature with outstanding skills.

Amazing size for a Light heavyweight but having a 10 inch reach advantage over all other contenders is what's really unbelievable.

Rashad Evans might be the only one who has a chance at him. And only because they trained together previously. Even so, the guy gets better with each fight and Evans is no spring chicken.

If only Hendo was about 15 years younger. ;)

You know though, if (and ever) there is a Silva/GSP superfight......Silva v Jones (assuming Silva wins over GSP) might be a good one too.

I thought Lyoto Machida was winning the 1st round vs. jon jones countering punching him and hes actually hit him pretty good first time thats ever happened.

I do think Evans vs. Jones will be competitive. I hope evans beats him cuz i hate jon jones

I also want Evans to win, Jones has gotten way too big headed in the past year someone needs to rain on his parade.

His bro plays for the Ravens so he's cool with me.

I would love to see someone smash GSP's little face in. Probably have to wait about another year for him to even fight. What a joke