• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

"Moonrock"

The fact that that is your attitude is reason enough to not be calm lol...

I could get 6 first timers rolling balls on 300mgs of pure stuff

and no, Im not joking

That's funny, there's "moon rock" molly going around my area too 8) its super good though, very pretty clear rocks :)

Damn, thanks guys.

Follow up question: is it unheard of for someone to have an abnormally high natural tolerance to MDMA? For instance, after doing it multiple times at dosages between 100-250mg, respectively...with only effects being light-headedness, mild to moderate euphoria, and jaw clenching? There are definite change in cognitive state, but no light trails, feeling of "intimacy", or "life-changing" or "mind-blowing" euphoria (<---probably stronger words than needed, to some extent, but you get the point).

There is a possibility that every single dose from different sources could have been cut/diluted, but they were trusted and tasted exceptionally bitter.

inb4 testing kit (no doubt that MDxx was present...just questioning effects/dosage tolerance)

Hell...could just be expecting too much out of it, but the experience reports of others cause doubt.

bump! see we've got a thread derail going on, but would like some input on this :)

When i was getting pure chrystal from the cook, i used to shoot 50mg and get open eye visuals, dropping 120mg would get me rolling like 3 strong pills.

Um dude, Ive been around the fucking block with MDMA. Trust me on that. Even with weekly usage, 100mgs would still get me really high.

Either you have a retardly high tolerance, and you need to stop rolling IMMEDIATELY, or your not even getting MDMA dude.

I dont know what to tell you ... would you like me to explain why that just like crazy retarded for you? Or you can just keep doing what your doing.... but dude TRUST ME, you dont need anywhere near that much of the good stuff

for wahat its worth needing .2 even isnt ridiculous, me personally, both times i had legit pressed pills (same press), rated MDMA high on PR, and said to be ridiculouslysuperdank, i wasn't satisfied taking just one (and that was all i had---first and 2nd time i rolled/took MDMA, ladies and gentleman), so needing more than 100mg isn't ridiculous at all, to be set, but killing more than a ball in a night between friends, is ridiculous.
when you're using it like that, you may as well smoke glass (And thats a serious suggestion-i love methamphetamine, the high is fucking...the rush is just unexplainable, obscenely pleasureable...best single feeling i've ever felt, the most pleasure i've ever felt....) because that much MDMA is frying your brain as quick as you possibly fucking can, and you seriously might be better off using amphetamine or methamphetamine if you're using like that, or at least be doing less damage to your body and brain. Not even kidding either, addiction aside, you're probably doing more damage to ya body when you use MDMA the way you describe than if you had just decided to smoke methamphetamine that night instead.
when methamphetamine sounds at all like a healthier option (and maybe its juts me being very much pro speed biased) than your MDMA use, you really really should stop.
because methamphetamine is terrible for you in almost every way possible. (note:i still like the shit and will use the shit whenever i can, its just as bad for you as drugs can be when you are talking about responsible use inherent harm and not potential minimizable harm)

Well for the record llama, those G ladies probably dont have more than 50mgs in them, all the recent one (that actually had MDMA) were said to be very weak.

But yeah I have to agree with him there, if your taking 300mgs to get high you should probably just be smoking meth. (if your not just snorting it already)

and qwer, are you SURE its not methylone? That shit has been going around as molly everywhere, its basically exactly like MDMA, but a "lighter" version. The only way your going to get a really high tolerance is if your rolling every week

I've had a black-out from .17-.19ish of bomb-ass shard.

.25 of the stuff I had was an instant memory eraser, but the best fcking night ever kind of ordeal.

If you have actual pure MDMA, which is highly unlikely, you'd most definitely have a strong roll from 120mg-140mg with no tolerance. You more then likely have methylone, which might not even be pure, or heavily cut MDMA.

I am firm believer in snorting MDMA and heres the routine. 3 tenths to begin with for an intense roll. Half a tenth every 20 mins after that to maintain it. I dunno what everyone's talking about 160 - 200 mgs for. doesn't seem like that would do too much.

Depends on your beleifs but theres a routine that we cannot discuss on here and it involves gassing MDMA freebase and it involves Hydrochloric Acid.

If you like a combination of salt possibley mixed with some uncleaned hydrochloric acid up your nose then no guesses to why it might hurt..

Nope, I do pure brown crystal MDMA, I'm not stupid, I know what I'm talking about. i guess i do it often enough to where my tolerance is always high. And I don't have to do it every 20 mins to stay high, but just to maintain the intensity of the roll. My friends and I have done 4 gram nights together.

Pure brown crystal MDMA.. Sounds like you really know what you are talking about. I wonder why its brown??

4 grams in a night I might suggest dellusions of grandure. At least in your ideas of what pure MDMA might look like :D

Calm down. Three tenths is not that much, really.

Probably not if its "pure brown" and you are gobbling 3grams and think you "know what you are talking about"

for wahat its worth needing .2 even isnt ridiculous, me personally, both times i had legit pressed pills (same press), rated MDMA high on PR, and said to be ridiculouslysuperdank,

PR is great for weeding out shite pills and is sometimes useful for a kind of pre trip report but in terms of dosing it truly sucks. PR will tell you if a pill is weak, medium or strong but guessing Mg using PR is like using a bathroom scale to dose your mates with MDMA crystal.

Dosing from GC/MS via streetworx or ecstasydata is the way ahead however even then this could be + or - 16% we have yet to clarify this for sure.

and you seriously might be better off using amphetamine or methamphetamine if you're using like that, or at least be doing less damage to your body and brain. Not even kidding either, addiction aside, you're probably doing more damage to ya body when you use MDMA the way you describe than if you had just decided to smoke methamphetamine that night instead.

Comparisons like this are in my opinion silly. Both meth and MDMA present themselves with different dangers. Learn about the individual drugs first then make an informed decision to participate or decline. This is just hear say with no proof one way or another.

250mg of "moonrock" molly.

~100mg railed
~150mg eaten

what would one expect from this?

A dealer spouting "sales speech". Moon Rocks are fused salts. (little rocks melted together). Its debatable but in my opinion when involving practical MDMA manufacture techniques large crystal shards are impossible. Far more likely to see large shards with meth as its an isolated isomer (ie D-Meth)

150mG Eaten would be a good roll.

100mG railed is in my opinion OTT, would burn my nose and would trip me out.