qwer1234

Greenlighter
250mg of "moonrock" molly.

~100mg railed
~150mg eaten

what would one expect from this?

thanks guys.

Last edited:
2.5 miligrams are barely visible, hard to handle, and would yield no effect.

A proper oral dose of pure MDMA is 80-120 mgs typically.

I'd really be certain you are measuring correctly before consuming!

2.5 miligrams are barely visible, hard to handle, and would yield no effect.

A proper oral dose of pure MDMA is 80-120 mgs typically.

I'd really be certain you are measuring correctly before consuming!

hahhah...forgot to carry over the decimals. check the OP for edited info.

thanks.

If it was good quality that would prolly have me feeling great for most of the night, 5-7 hours
Not rolling my dick off but you get the picture

I don't like snorting molly though so I would prolly just bomb like 160 and then do the rest about an hour or so later

Glad it was a simple error! I was worried you were either consuming miniscule specs of MDMA, or eating 2.5 grams at a time ;)

If what you have is genuine shards/crystals of true MDMA, 150 mgs orally is on the heavier side. I tend to like heavy doses- if it's testing positive for MDMA, I'd go for it if you have experience with MDMA already. If not- go for the 100 mgs orally to start.

Snorting is an inferior ROA in my experience, and many will agree. It's a shorter, more fiendish high- no one wants the MDMA high to end sooner than usual, or get fiendish.

250mg of "moonrock" molly.

~100mg railed
~150mg eaten

100mg eaten is a nice euphoric rush that lasts for about 3-4 hours for myself.
150mg eaten is a full on heavy euphoric state that leaves me unable to dance and just stuck in euphoria land

However, our product purity may differ.

Damn, thanks guys.

Follow up question: is it unheard of for someone to have an abnormally high natural tolerance to MDMA? For instance, after doing it multiple times at doasages between 100-250mg, respectively...with only effects being light-headedness, mild to moderate euphoria, and jaw clenching? There are definite change in cognitive state, but no light trails, feeling of "intimacy", or "life-changing" or "mind-blowing" euphoria (<---probably stronger words than needed, to some extent, but you get the point).

There is a possibility that every single dose from different sources could have been cut/diluted, but they were trusted and tasted exceptionally bitter.

inb4 testing kit (no doubt that MDxx was present...just questioning effects/dosage tolerance)

Hell...could just be expecting too much out of it, but the experience reports of others cause doubt.

Yo dog, if its proper good moonrocks, .15 oral will get ya rolling proppa nice, the .1 snorted is a bit excessive.

LSDMDMA&10305442 said:
Yo dog, if its proper good moonrocks, .15 oral will get ya rolling proppa nice, the .1 snorted is a bit excessive.

well fuck....

where did the moonrocks originate from?

That doesnt matter.

With pure MDMA, 120mgs is usually enough. 200 is over kill, but Im guessing what you have isnt pure, so depending on HOW much its cut, the dose could be anywhere from 150 to 1000mgs lol

I would say start with like 150, see how you are in an hour and do the rest, or not

Are you waiting long enough between doses for your serotonin to regenerate?

I am firm believer in snorting MDMA and heres the routine. 3 tenths to begin with for an intense roll. Half a tenth every 20 mins after that to maintain it. I dunno what everyone's talking about 160 - 200 mgs for. doesn't seem like that would do too much.

I am firm believer in snorting MDMA and heres the routine. 3 tenths to begin with for an intense roll. Half a tenth every 20 mins after that to maintain it. I dunno what everyone's talking about 160 - 200 mgs for. doesn't seem like that would do too much.

Either you dont have MDMA, or its cut to shit.

300mgs would have me on my ass all night, hell thats enough for two rolls.

Also, the more you redose, the more damage you do to your brain. If you were to do 500mgs at once, you would have a lot less neurotoxicity than if you took 100mgs every hour for 3 or 4 hours.
This is because MDMA's toxicity and damage is related to dopamine entering the serotonin axons in your brain, and permanently altering them in the course. The later into your roll you redose, the more dopamine is released, because you have no more serotonin to let out instead

if you have to take more every 20 minutes just to stay high, then what the fuck is the point? Sounds like coke if you ask me.

That doesnt matter.

With pure MDMA, 120mgs is usually enough. 200 is over kill, but Im guessing what you have isnt pure, so depending on HOW much its cut, the dose could be anywhere from 150 to 1000mgs lol

I would say start with like 150, see how you are in an hour and do the rest, or not
i agree with you on dosage-kinda.
i'd say .15 as a start is spot on, thats what i'd do (or go with .18ish...), but 200 isn't overkill, least IMO.
If its moonrocks, it probably isn't cut very much if at all (being that people dont care to recrystallize the MDMA with cut in it), so long as its still in chunks and not a powdery consistency, i'd venture on it being at least 90% purity.
People dont call shit (shit in the sense of low quality garbage) moonrocks because the nubs who they can sell shit off to and fool, dont know what moonrocks are....
Pics plz OP, if ya want, i've had plenty of "moonrocks" in my day, you can tell kinda by the appearance the quality to some degree.
I would say a lot of the dosage reccomendations in this thread are a bit on the low side, for what its worth, the DEA considers one dosage unit of MDMA to be 150mg (when they release yearly seizures, they do os generally by how many dosage units...if the DEA says 150mg, i'd say thats pretty accurate, considering they realistically, are MDMA experts/know all about the chemistry, and effects of the body...they do PUBLISH lies and shit, but the DEA knows the real facts...they just dont tell the real facts so that they cna keep their "War on Drugs" going)
@folley abvoe.
that is certainly a theory on neurotoxcitiy, but i think that there's more to it than the dopamine going itno serotonin neurons. As in, thats probably part of the reason its toxic, but iirc scientists figured out that that isnt the sole cause of neurotoxicity, there's more factors than that at play. Youre not wrong, just so that people know (for the purposes of HR), that its most likely that dopamine entering sergotonic neurons ISNT the only way/reason MDMA is neurotoxic and that there are other factors causing toxcitity.
more is more, whatever the FUCK you have isn't MDMA at all, hell, folley just so ya know, people will stomp on powder molly some with caffeien and shit commonly, but not THAT much, not close.
@midwest diggity dog i'd bet MONEY theres no mdma in your shit, .3? Diggity dog (not you folley), when i buy MDMA, i generally buy half grams or grams, a half gram is a good 3 nights rolling for me (and i always dose .15) and enough left over to mellow out a speed snorting session (sometimes i'll thrwo a little bit of MDMA into lines of speed, just to mellow out/change the speed high).
and FWIW, MDMA ime seems to be more potent snorted (doesn't last as long or anyhthing, but you need a decent bit less), if you need .3 ORAL, your shits either cut to piss or not MDMA, let alone if you need to SNORT .3.....
and every 20 minutes? When you snort MDMA, you needn't redose THAT often either, if you wanna keep snorting. Jesus christ, more than a half gram a night, thats ridiculous.
With speed and METH you dont need to snort every 20 minutes, not NEAR that (never done coke, so i cant officially say how often you redose snorting coke from experience), let alone snorting MDMA, hell IME snorting MDMA you'll snort once an hour-ish generally, and you shouldn't need to snort a half point every 20 minutes to maintain, a half point is almost enough to get you rolling proper snorted if its real good shit....and snorting MDMA, i've never had any urge to redose (dont have much of an urge oral either), the only time i ever had any urge to redose snorted MDMA was when i was literally throwing chunks of MDMA into liens of speed-you shouldnt have an urge to redose.

Hell, if it comes down THAT short, thats proof in and of itself that its fake shit. 20 minutes to maintain, cracker you dont even need to SMOKE meth every 20 minutes to maintain that high, and the high from smoked meth is short.

Last edited:
Well yeah of course thats not the only reason for MDMA neurotoxicity, as it has its own neurotoxic metabolites, but its pretty widely accepted as the main reason for serotonin down regulation, and its why redosing is so much worse for you

but yeah moreismore, I dont think what you have is MDMA. Or its getting cut down worse than... I cant even think of an analogy for something cut that badly... an emo's wrist? Maybe...

with pure MDMA, some people (Sam) only need like 80mgs to get on another level

Either you dont have MDMA, or its cut to shit.

300mgs would have me on my ass all night, hell thats enough for two rolls.

Also, the more you redose, the more damage you do to your brain. If you were to do 500mgs at once, you would have a lot less neurotoxicity than if you took 100mgs every hour for 3 or 4 hours.
This is because MDMA's toxicity and damage is related to dopamine entering the serotonin axons in your brain, and permanently altering them in the course. The later into your roll you redose, the more dopamine is released, because you have no more serotonin to let out instead

if you have to take more every 20 minutes just to stay high, then what the fuck is the point? Sounds like coke if you ask me.

Nope, I do pure brown crystal MDMA, I'm not stupid, I know what I'm talking about. i guess i do it often enough to where my tolerance is always high. And I don't have to do it every 20 mins to stay high, but just to maintain the intensity of the roll. My friends and I have done 4 gram nights together. And we don't do coke, you're right, it's a giant dick tease, molly is much better. And snorting it is a different story and provides for a different experience, way more satisfying if you ask me.

Honestly, I think I'm on a different level of doing this stuff than you guys are. You seem really surprised that someone would snort three tenths of MDMA off the bat. But thats what we do.

Um dude, Ive been around the fucking block with MDMA. Trust me on that. Even with weekly usage, 100mgs would still get me really high.

Either you have a retardly high tolerance, and you need to stop rolling IMMEDIATELY, or your not even getting MDMA dude.

I dont know what to tell you ... would you like me to explain why that just like crazy retarded for you? Or you can just keep doing what your doing.... but dude TRUST ME, you dont need anywhere near that much of the good stuff

Um dude, Ive been around the fucking block with MDMA. Trust me on that. Even with weekly usage, 100mgs would still get me really high.

Either you have a retardly high tolerance, and you need to stop rolling IMMEDIATELY, or your not even getting MDMA dude.

I dont know what to tell you ... would you like me to explain why that just like crazy retarded for you? Or you can just keep doing what your doing.... but dude TRUST ME, you dont need anywhere near that much of the good stuff

Calm down. Three tenths is not that much, really.