• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

yea I wonder how a combination of 3-mmc with 4-emc plays out could be great

Here on Bluelight we don't allow the use of SWIM, so the point is moot. Everyone knows who you're talking about when you say it.

Single Women in Motherhood... :| somebody must stop this BS on Drugs forum.

Regarding 3MMC - I'm afraid there are too many contradicting reports on various forums, starting from super positive trips to "not worth anything" statements.

Although there is one mention claiming oral might be the only right ROA for this, is there any objective reason that would confirm it's inactive insufflated?

Regarding the case of the newbie 3-mmc report on a dutch forum, I found it (I can read dutch). He talks like this stuff is heaven, better than mdma/6-apb.
No need to say, his experience is way too colored to be a good one.

I can't see a single reason why 3-mmc would be worth a try. 3 substituted drugs tend to act more on dopamine than serotonin.
When I think about 3-mmc, I imagine the 9gag jetpack 'nothing to see here'

I took 300mg gelcapped last week.

Damp squib.

Rubbish.

SWIM is also known as `someone whom i met` lol

I received a gram of (legit) 3-MMC a few days ago. After measuring NMR (in D2O) I gave it a try.

The NMR spectrum first:

Setting: Some very good friends stayed the night at my place. Activities: a lot of talking and playing X-Box.
I started with 40 mg (insufflated) since I decided it's a reasonably small dose to minimize the risk yet get some clue about the effects. To my surprise, it was unmistakeably active though it felt like some transition state. When I felt the effects dropping (after 30-60 minutes), I took another 100 mg. This time I had a very fast onset. Though it was euphoric and stongly stimulating, it did not come close to 4-MMC. There was some serotonergic feeling, but it was less pronounced than with 4-MMC (let alone MDMA or 6-APB). The rush was strong but not overwhelming. So was the craving: this substance is very moreish, but still less than mephedrone. On the positiv side, it also felt "less toxic" than 4-MMC. I took about 400 mg thoughout the night and did not get a headache (as I tend to get from 4-MMC and some of its substitutes).

It should also be mentioned that I smoked a lot of pot in addition to taking 3-MMC (though not before the first 2 hits) and it added up nicely.
All in all, I think this is one Mephedrone substitute worth trying. I found it far more enjoyable than 4-FMC and even better than 4-MEC. Don't expect too much, though. It's still far from 4-MMC (and maybe, that's for the better)!

In that case, eating something like 200mg of 3mmc with a big line of 4-mec could be quite euphoric and pleasant.. maybe I'll try as my favorite vendor offers 3mmc now.

Not sure if I like that both drugs have so high dosages though, that would be 200+200mg of RCs just to feel like ~100mg of 4-mmc, hmhphh.

Someone on another forum reported that the powder was better than the crystal.

Indeed, if you have choice you should always want crystals. You can always crush them, not vice versa.

Probably figures about the same as other cathinones/amphetamines
Oral will be more dirty and complex from 1st pass metabolism (N-dealkylation, oxidation of the 3'-methyl, reduction of the beta-ketone) but otherwise b.a. is probably good
Nasal will be a mucous membrane iritant & will likely have lower b.a. but produce 'cleaner' 3-mmc plasma profile.

So the bubble with logo "Just like 4-MMC, maybe higher dosages but its here!" is deflated. Since most reviews are neutral/negative, I won't bother with testing myself

So the bubble with logo "Just like 4-MMC, maybe higher dosages but its here!" is deflated. Since most reviews are neutral/negative, I won't bother with testing myself

I would not call my report neutral. Sorry, if it sounds that way. I was actually very positively surprised and I will definitely try oral ROA, probably combined with nasal, as it gave me the best results with 4-MMC. And well, I'm very cautious about this class of compounds since I expect them to be quite toxic (long term) and very addictive. Nevertheless, I gotta state that 3-MMC is a very enjoyable stim with some entactogenic properties...

can you compare it to any others?

Not too well, since I usually try to avoid this class of substances. I've tried 4-MEC which was OK, imho the best "substitute" before there was 3-MMC. I think 3-MMC is even better, though maybe it's just my personal thing (set, setting etc.). 4-FMC was definitely the worst substitute, found it only enjoyable if mixed with alcohol. 3,4-DMMC was very pushy, gave me quite some rush, but it didn't feel serotonergic at all. Also, the needed dose was terribly high (300 mg oraly and 50 mg snorted) and felt like there's still some room left to go higher). 4-MeMABP was plain junk, giving a rush (250 mg oral) that was not too enjoyable and very short lasting. I have not tried 4-Ethylmethcathinon and usual MCat yet.

I'm not saying it's superawesome but if someone is looking for a good 4-MMC substitute it's definitely worth a try.

Has anyone tried combining 4mec with 3mmc

Not too well, since I usually try to avoid this class of substances. I've tried 4-MEC which was OK, imho the best "substitute" before there was 3-MMC. I think 3-MMC is even better, though maybe it's just my personal thing (set, setting etc.). 4-FMC was definitely the worst substitute, found it only enjoyable if mixed with alcohol. 3,4-DMMC was very pushy, gave me quite some rush, but it didn't feel serotonergic at all. Also, the needed dose was terribly high (300 mg oraly and 50 mg snorted) and felt like there's still some room left to go higher). 4-MeMABP was plain junk, giving a rush (250 mg oral) that was not too enjoyable and very short lasting. I have not tried 4-Ethylmethcathinon and usual MCat yet.

I'm not saying it's superawesome but if someone is looking for a good 4-MMC substitute it's definitely worth a try.