• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Why not just have 6APB instead of this?

Is there much difference? I only dislike 6 because of occasional vomiting.

can't say gastric problems and so on are common, not for me.

bruises like those that showed up during not really heavy 4-MMC use, after 120 oral. 0,5 gram consumed over 4 months.

just sniffed 80gs. nothing but stinging in the snout & nasty burn in my throat. Nothing else. Perhaps stim cross tolerance? eating MPA like a pig.

I wonder if theirs more mileage to be got from combinations? 50% 3-MMC,25% 4-MEC and 25% 3-MEC for instance.

I've noticed that I often needed to take a dump after a higher dose of a monoamine releaser (unless a drug also had some counteracting effect). Amphetamine definitely always felt stronger for me causing this than mephedrone or 3-MMC.

Overall, 3-MMC is hardly like MDMA, especially when snorted. It's much more mellow when taken orally. It seems to me that 3-MMC has a lower ratio of 5-HT/DA release than mephedrone. It may still be a very potent releaser, but it's quite balanced. Mephedrone releases so much serotonin that the stimulatory effects of dopamine and noradrenaline are much more in the background than in case of 3-MMC. MDMA is even better than mephedrone in this respect. On the other hand drugs like 5-APDI are too much selective in releasing serotonin, so it's going to be very hard to find something more similar to MDMA than mephedrone. At times I'm wondering whether there are some idiots out there designing newer RC's or it's simply that they really began thinking about money only and anything that gets you high in any way is good for them. 3-MMC may feel quite nice at the beginning, but it's inferior to mephedrone in all respects, and above all I'm almost sure that it's way worse as a 5-HT(2B) agonist than mephedrone itself. Still, I think that there are a few possibilities that along with that beta-keto group could produce a nice empathogen not yet released.

I wonder if theirs more mileage to be got from combinations? 50% 3-MMC,25% 4-MEC and 25% 3-MEC for instance.

3-MMC + 4-MEC maybe makes some sense, you'd still get some normephedrone as a metabolite of 4-MEC, rumours say that it's a very laid-back drug with short action, but as an addition it may be good. I wouldn't take 3-MEC though. Remember to take lower doses of drugs that you mix than you'd normally take.

adder said:
above all I'm almost sure that it's way worse as a 5-HT(2B) agonist than mephedrone itself.

How?

Still, I think that there are a few possibilities that along with that beta-keto group could produce a nice empathogen not yet released.

bk-apbs are an obvious choice. Because APBs seem more selective for 5ht than MDMA and many appear longer acting, they have the potential to be better than their bk-MD-amphetamine homologues, as the bk-substitution appears to increase selectivity for DA and NE and decrease duration.

ebola

I tried 3-mmc, with some 3-FMC (may have been 4-fmc, can't remember) and a little bit of what I have since discovered was quite low grade M1. the effect wasn't particularly great. Nowhere near 4-mmc. I've got some 3-mmc from a different source that I'm intending to try in the next day or two so will see how that goes....

Figured since I never added this at the time and should have:

If anyone's reading this and a bit puzzled as to my post saying I actually liked some parts of 3-MMC better than 4-MMC, well while that still stands for a once off large oral dose, it doesn't stand up with a binge session. Stuff gets way more side effects, very jittery and dirty compared to 4-MMC when binged, and much less euphoric.

In a single large oral dose I found the euphoria similar to 4-MMC, and it was a bit spacier and more of a mindfuck, in a good way, very similar, better in some ways, not as good in others - so I think that's the way to go if you're taking 3-MMC.

200mgs gelcapped of this shit kept me awake all night & gave me a head-ache next day. Nothing else in it for me.

Unfortunately when bombed 3-MMC doesn't work on me at all! It's a shame because I'm sure if it worked it could be nice, not so crazy stim high but I i tried it on 3 occasions already. First time 150, then 200 and then even 250mg. It almost made me sleepy with no euphoria whatsover. Snorting works as expected, 50-100mg line does the trick.

Does anyone else find it extremely hard to buy 3-MMC this week? My usual well known dealers are all running out of stock and not sure if they will restock again.
Was there some major ban in most countries I'm not aware of?

It would be a shame because while I didn't enjoy 3-MMC when I first tried it 2 years ago, I kinda got used to it and like it now.

Anyone had any recent batches of 3-mmc? And how is it still? I haven't done any in about a year, since I had those crazy side effects. It really was my fault for being so stupid with it. I thought I could take it everyday since I was using it so often with no bad side effects...for months. But then when I did it about 9 days in a row, I got extremely bad side effects and I actually think I did permanent heart damage.

Now, it doesn't matter which kind of RC's I take, I get a major tightness in my heart, and it kills the euphoria of the drug because I am freaking out and feeling like I'm having a heart attack. I never had this problem until after I did the 3-mmc binge. So, I REALLY regret doing that. Now, I basically cannot take RC's at all anymore. I had some 4-FA recently, and seriously almost died from it, from redosing only twice in the night (and I used to never get any bad effects at all from 4-fa)

But was just curious if the 3-mmc is any good lately. I don't think I'll ever do 4-fa again, that shit just really messed me up. And even now I have a semi-permanent twitching of my neck and head (and sometimes ears) ...Still hasnt went away yet and it's been bout a month, but I had this before and it lasted about 2 months so I expect it to go away....also weed helps to calm it down but I stopped smoking weed as well) But this really messes me up, as I'm not breating good when I do it. I think it's causing problems internally as well. Sounds stupid, but it is very serious.

So, not trying to be a bummer here, I'm sure none of you are as stupid or careless as I was, but just be careful with these RC's! They can have some life changing effects for sure...and I found out the hard way. The good news is, I am still able to do MDMA and MDA without those heart problems (MDMA/MDA must be much safer than these RC chems) but the bad news is I am unable to even get MDMA or MDA anymore. But the last times I did it, I had no problems from it.

PS- Just an idea for those who want to try and recreate the 4-mmc experience....What if you combined 3-mmc with that Indian meph? Would it be like the original chinese meph? (Just wondering, I never actually had any chinese 4-mmc myself, unless it was in bath salts, or pills and I wasn't aware of it)

has anyone stmbled upon pink 3-mmc ? Some vendors have this in stock was wondering if that's food dye or what and how are the effects?

Edit a week after:

Tried it, liked it, but I still think it is not as good as good ole amphetamine. Feels very much alike maybe a little bit more euphoric and more mood lifting but less concentrated and doesn't have that "let's go do this shit" feel to it. I have sampled many different cathinone derivatives but never knew what exactly they were as I always bought them on the streets. They have their own headspace, this one is something between coke and speed but the quality is almost the same as on the streets, so I guess it's always been 3-mmc, I remember one which was more euphoric, so maybe it was 4-mmc, who knows. The comedown is not that bad, but still there even after jsut a 100 mg line. But it's pretty bearable. Maybe just a little crash and a very strong urge to redose because of it's short duration.
The crystals I have have pink tint to them and they appear to have this strange crystally, but kind of wet texture and feel to it. When you snort it you can feel some kind of a fishy aftertaste in your nose reminding of speedy smell.
Anyways the fact that I'm writing this post and look how long it is and it is just my opinion on this compound proves it's a pretty decent stimulant.

Last edited:
Anyone touched this recently ? Many reputable EU vendors seemed to run out of stock, but similarly at the same time advertised of a re-stock with new 'batches' last month.

How does this chem fair with no tolerance ? say a 12 month break from any chem? This thread is a bit of a hit & miss with reports of actual effects. I have read several euro forums but about 85% of trip reports include that they have consumed grams of other RC's and illegals at the same time so I discount there views.

Depends on the batch and what you are looking for. Have had good crystal rock batches but also weaker ones. If you tend to redose often this is not very nice as effects lessen and negative side effects increase, but for a once in a while short buzz of 3-4 hours including one booster dose I prefer it over MDMA as it doesn't give me a hangover the next days. When I take more effects will diminish and I get this strange feeling that feels rough on the body so I don't push it any further or feel the need to do so.

I'm looking for a short term stimulant which will provide empathogenic effects. Increased music appreciation, increased sense of well being, increased confidence, ego. A speedy rush with euphoria and horn.

There are plenty of stims out there but 3-mmc or methylone would fit that discription.

I've pretty much read every RC and drug forum on the net regarding 3-mmc trip reports (with the help of google translator in most cases) and nobody seems to shout about it - so is 3mmc a worthwhile Chem for the description of what im after? or are these guys just too high on everything else under the sun to appreciate and report its effects ?

Will do a bit of reading on M1