• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

i think this may be sold as 4-mmc on the streets. just a hunch though. it's much better than dealers attempting to pass of sickly 4-mec though!

So, now that it has been available for some time, what is the general consensus regarding this substance?

I've indulged from time to time with timespan of atleast 2 weeks in between, always insufflating it. I quite like the effects, quite subtle, no bodyload, the only drawback is the short duration.
On the web opinions are devided about the best ROA. I have yet to try an oral dose, but I really enjoyed a substantial oral dose of 4mmc. What kind of dosage should I go for when trying 3mmc, to feel the effects but wihere I still have my wits about me? Cheerio

For those who have experience with Ethylphenidate, how does this compare? I have access to 3-MMC but I'm unsure if I should try it or not. I'm starting to get tired of the extreme moreishness of EPH which too often leads me to redose too much/often resulting in extremely unpleasurable side effects. MPA was my favourite RC stim as it was so functional but it got banned here. Of the newer RC stims only EPH has been quite nice but it comes with a heavy price. If 3-MMC would be even a bit less moreish than EPH and moderately functional it could be quite interesting to try.

Combined 50mg 3-MMC and 50mg of methylone the other day and it was smooth as silk coming up, being high and on the comedown.

I don't like to be out of it, except with psychedelics, so this combo is a winner for me.

For those who have experience with Ethylphenidate, how does this compare? I have access to 3-MMC but I'm unsure if I should try it or not. I'm starting to get tired of the extreme moreishness of EPH which too often leads me to redose too much/often resulting in extremely unpleasurable side effects. MPA was my favourite RC stim as it was so functional but it got banned here. Of the newer RC stims only EPH has been quite nice but it comes with a heavy price. If 3-MMC would be even a bit less moreish than EPH and moderately functional it could be quite interesting to try.

i didnt get any proper kind of euphoria from eph and just kind of see it as a cheap can-do stim

i didnt get any proper kind of euphoria from eph and just kind of see it as a cheap can-do stim

Really? Most people think it's quite euphoric and extremely moreish. I'm searching for a more functional stimulant. Maybe I should give 4-FA a try.

Really? Most people think it's quite euphoric and extremely moreish. I'm searching for a more functional stimulant. Maybe I should give 4-FA a try.
i found it moreish but the more i took the worse i had anxiety so with bigger amounts would have some beer with it. its definitely a functional stimulant and no dilated pupils for me either which is a bonus. 4-fa is euphoric and my kind of party stuff, not too messy, lots of energy, in control etc

i found eph to be smoother taken orally, less jittery

yeah, 4-fa is definitly euphoric and will shove your neck hairs straight upward. its awesome socially. also a few more drinks are no problem. it just freakin hurts your nose. remember that scene in takeshi kitano's movie "brother" where he puts 2 eatsicks up someones nose and then... yeah, that's how it feels.

a friend of mine is using 4-fmc as a functional stimulant. i personally found it too jittery, but well. i'm not into functional stims anyway. i just want teh buzz and partyvibe ;)

I'm actually trying to find a functional stimulant, something reminiscent of MPA. The issue I have with fluoroamphetamines (and indeed most cathinones like 3-MMC too) is the neurotoxicity. My massive abuse of MDMA in the past resulted in a vast array of mental problems and I'm a bit reluctant to touch anything neurotoxic.

i was gonna suggest 3-fa but thats out of the window. i will say ethylphenidate then. providing you can get the sweet spot dosing and hold off on the redosing, it could be what you need

i gave up on finding a functional rc-stimulant. pentedrone seemed like a good idea at first but than quickly showed all the bad stuff mdpv had, too.

if you need a functional stimulant, clean, good old-fashioned amphetamine is the thing to go. at least for me....

i gave up on finding a functional rc-stimulant. pentedrone seemed like a good idea at first but than quickly showed all the bad stuff mdpv had, too.

if you need a functional stimulant, clean, good old-fashioned amphetamine is the thing to go. at least for me....

I'm actually considering switching to plain old speed. At least I know all the pro's and con's from experience.

I'm actually trying to find a functional stimulant, something reminiscent of MPA. The issue I have with fluoroamphetamines (and indeed most cathinones like 3-MMC too) is the neurotoxicity. My massive abuse of MDMA in the past resulted in a vast array of mental problems and I'm a bit reluctant to touch anything neurotoxic.

You should look into the more stimulating neurotropics, like Adrafinil and Modafinil and maybe some vinpocetine. Maybe even throw in one of the stronger racetams with some choline. I used to be really into stims but felt totally burnt out after a while and decided to try some of this stuff and it did a lot more than I expected it would for me :D Plus you can take it about everyday with no shitty effects. And no neurotoxicity whatsoever.

So I and few friends received 3 grams of this. First impression when we looked at the bag is really bad, its not crystals at all (despite vendors claiming big crystals) and not powder either, instead it looks literally like big snowflakes that can hardly be separated for weighing/preparing lines, weighing with high precision like +-1mg is next to impossible since its all sticky and glued together. I decided not to try it myself and let my 2 friends to be the guinea pigs for that.

They both took 10mg at first to test if its OK to continue, after 3 hours of nothing happening they both took 100mg orally (=t=0).
T+0.5h - I can see they both chatter more easily, but not exactly euphoric, overall they said it feels about like 100mg of pentedrone (meh).
T+1h - still no significant change, they say its pleasurable but of course nothing close to eating 100mg of 4-MMC. So they decided to try nasal.
T+1h5min - they both snort another 80mg of this. Snorting is physically difficult since it can't be made into fine powder so they have to take snort real hard to get into the nose at all, which of course produced a lot of drip because large portion just made it through. Both say the pain was REALLY bad, not as bad as snorting 4-FA but definitely worse than 4-MEC or 4-MMC. However, I can immediately see it worked much better than oral, one of guys said it produced very very strong rush comparable to 4-MMC, the other one said it was closer to 4-MEC rush (ie. pretty weak when snorting).
T+1h30min - nevertheless we all seem to enjoy ourselves well (I just had few beers), they are VERY talkative, start to spontaneously dance to background music... they both seem to like it.
T+2h - now they both say its pretty much over, the rush was very nice but after that its just a weak talkative/empathic stim.
Good things is that sideeffects seem to be very acceptable, almost no increase in heartbeat whatsover and no vasoconstriction. They both took 190mg total. They both proceed to do another 80mg line, with the same result. Pretty good rush, but real euphoria never seems to come.

Everyone agrees that its definitely better than 4-MEC - at least dosage wise - but still far from the (in)famous 4-MMC..

Resume - if you like 4-MEC and want something a bit stronger, 3-MMC could be very nice option. If you want something very euphoric and longer lasting, look elsewhere..

You should look into the more stimulating neurotropics, like Adrafinil and Modafinil and maybe some vinpocetine. Maybe even throw in one of the stronger racetams with some choline. I used to be really into stims but felt totally burnt out after a while and decided to try some of this stuff and it did a lot more than I expected it would for me :D Plus you can take it about everyday with no shitty effects. And no neurotoxicity whatsoever.

I might have a look into those. I used the strongest racetam that exists, Noopept, and initially it worked like a charm. Actually it almost felt superhuman for a month. But after that I started getting horrible anxiety and panic attacks + it got my pulse and blood pressure to rise very much, far too much. I had to stop it. Some of the more "calmer" racetams are indeed interesting.

Anyway I'm turning this into some "what should I take?" thread, I know quite well already what I need.

As people are comparing the two, here's my take on this: I've only done 4-MEC up to 50mg (twice, to make sure) and I didn't like it at all, noticed essentially no good effects and felt a bit weird, so I never bothered upping the dosage or trying it again. I'm aware this is a very low dose, but I felt no inclination to do more based on the threshold effects.

3-MMC on the other hand is a far nicer drug, although it's lacking a whole lot of the 4-MMC euphoria. Add a bit of Methylone and they complement each other nicely too. Waiting until the 3-MMC effects are in full swing and then doing the Methylone seems to add all the euphoria it's usually missing (although it's still not as ecstatic as 4-MMC in my opinion)

In spite of this, I've pretty much stopped using 3-MMC entirely as I'm not convinced as to its safety (probably just paranoia) and the compulsion to re-dose is annoying. But then, some people like that sort of thing :)

Edit: Oh, some Ethylphendiate references too... I thought that was nice for about 20 minutes, and then it had an endless, pointless annoying comedown. Maybe I should have done more, but I don't rate that much higher than the 4-MEC... It's not a particularly wonderful drug, but 3-MMC is definitely the best of those three in my opinion.

Last edited:
As far as I know 3-substitution brings up the possibility of excessive 5-ht2b agonism and resulting heart valve silliness. Plus 3-sub cathinones are not always that exciting (see: buproprion)
I guess that holds true for 3-flouroamphetamine also, right?

Some of the best functional stimulants I've found are 2-FA, 2-FMA, MPA and ethylphenidate (although ethylphen had too many side effects). Strangely, I also found 4-MMC somewhat "functional" but only in an obsessive-compulsive, "hunched over your computer in a dark room for 5 days" kind of way. Pentedrone was pretty lackluster but decent for focus/alertness.

I'd really love to try 3-MMC, but it doesn't seem to be legal/available in the U.S. right now. If only some brave vendor would come along and stock it...

I had tried this a few months ago having been a fan of 4mmc and I wasnt impressed. It was a powdery crystaline and it smelled strongly like 4mmc. The `semen` smell.

Then I read mainly good reports about it and thought I would try again so I bought it from the same vendor. It was totally different and was large chunky crystals. A gram looked tiny in the bag. There was no smell. I figured it was going to be crap.

Today I took less than 5mg allergy test then weighed and consumed 370mg which is my 4mmc dosage. It was very very like 4mmc in every way. Euphoric horny but as someone else said there was a real smoothness to it and it really felt less toxic. The main euphoria only lasted about 50mins but tolerance only gives me an hour with good quality 4mmc.

I then snorted some and it brought back the euphoria and it was stronger. A few more lines and I did get jittery but it was enjoyable and smooth and didnt have me reaching for the benzo`s.

I`ll be stocking up on this for sure!

Last edited:
Anyone tried combining 3-MMC with 4-MEC or 4-EMC (or 5ME for that matter)? I bet that's about as close as you could get to recreating the meph high.