• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

IMO RC's are often similar to music, with some if the big hits I really don't get what all the fuzz is about, while with a bit of effort some great materials can be found.

This probably is a good thing, as likewise there seem to be lots of people who would obsesively abuse the shit out of ANY material and end up in trouble. (Think filth like Ethylphenidate)

So even when I would absolutely adore a material, I could never really shout about it even if I felt like it. This doesn't really apply to this material either btw, it's nice but I'm not shouting. =D

Last edited:
Hello:) I have an other post.3 years 3 MMC daily 4 x 100 mg.
So is here anybody which has taken about 50 gramms a year? for say 5 years or longer?that would be a great help to understand if I damage
my brain and body totally or it will recover afterwards.

Greatfull for any answer

Stefanie from sweden

Hello:) I have an other post.3 years 3 MMC daily 4 x 100 mg.
So is here anybody which has taken about 50 gramms a year? for say 5 years or longer?that would be a great help to understand if I damage
my brain and body totally or it will recover afterwards.

Greatfull for any answer

Stefanie from sweden

No disrespect, please go away from this thread. You have already made 3-4 of your own threads on this topic on bluelight and fail to listen to any advice given. You refuse to come off your chronic useage of 3-mmc so how can you speak about post use recovery ?

Please do not clutter this thread with your rambling, use your own threads.

There seems to be a lack of in-depth controlled trip reports on this substance, I aim to within the next 4-6 weeks carry out some detailed research of effects.

My 3-mmc will be tested in a lab after purchase and prior to use.

I'm looking for a short term stimulant which will provide empathogenic effects. Increased music appreciation, increased sense of well being, increased confidence, ego. A speedy rush with euphoria and horn.

This is probably not for you then. I don't know how experienced you are with Cathinones, but 3MMC is basically a non-empathogenic, non-coke-like version of 4mmc. Its not "bad" but there are a lot better stims out there for sale. 3-MMC causes me a lot of "head cloudiness", lack of focus, and no empathogenic qualities at all. If you can find some 4MMC (which would be a darn hard task) that's what I would go for.

In all honesty, what you are describing is basically good Cocaine. Unfortunately, theres nothing out there right now quite like coke on the RC market. That said...

I would recommend checking out 2-FMA, or perhaps alpha-PVP (if you want to venture into the dark side.) 2FMA is a better choice, but a-PVP will give you a better rush, just watch out because youll end up awake for 80 hours hallucinating your neighbors breaking into your house.

4-FA might also suit your needs, but it is a tad bit "rolly" compared to normal stims.

Just my two cents.

workingo on getting some stiull..4 mec is a fav of mine...i have clues but still not willing to risk it it to tastew it

Really 4 mec? i took 500mg and felt nearly nothing.Made me a little bit tired.No mood lift or motivation.
I find it extremly weak.
NoArtFlav.You did no stronger drugs before 4 MEC or?

Re-trying 3-MMC... given last time i did any (shared a gram) i was high on huge amounts of 2C-E ( i think, or maybe a 4-HO tryp...) 6-APB, 2-AI (i think sp?) and other drugs... I did not really feel any effect from the 3-MMC.

Decided to give it another shot, got 2 g's, for two of us, intranasal ROA seems effeciant and descent BA, but nasty to snort? is it really that bad? I've snorted plenty of 2C-E in my time (too much, now if i do a normal or large line of 2C-E i have sneezing fits), my co-tripper because she does small amounts will occasionally snort EPH, i used to, but blocked up nose from large doses stopped me using that ROA... allthough i sublingual MXE for higher B-A, i can snort it with no bother...

Is plugged similar strengh (maybe stronger) than snorted, slightly slower onset, but longer duration? better overall ROA than snorted?

Is it water soluble? if not, how best to plug 3-MMC, well prepare the solution...?

Sublingual info maybe?

Lastly oral ROA info... dose, effects, BA, comparison to other ROA's?

Would 50-100mg snorted or plugged be a "good" starting dose?

Via these ROA's, no more than 2 re-doses in a "session" i imagine is preferable right?

What are the durations of the various ROA's? especially intersted in snorted, plugged, and sublingualed if the latter is worth anything...?

Thank y'all!!! :)

tried different ROA's, and plugged seems the best by far, it has the highest bio-availability IMO, it's the longest lasing ROA and least "annoying" allthough there is little "rush", the other positive effects ie. euphoria, moivation, chattyness and "feel good" are the most pronounced with this ROA, it feels like a clean high.

When you snort, your high is messed u coz of runny/stuffed up nose, snorting large amounts of powder, a bad tasting drip as well as IME jitteryness, a somewhat "dirty" high...

(waiting for new scales, as my are broken, i can't give precise dosages...)

Cool, I didn't enjoy snorting it either, mostly oral in the 100-175mg range, dependant on batch.

I've never tried plugging, is it worth the trouble dosage / effects wise (estimate vs oral?)? Would putting a gelcap up there work too or are syringes and liquid neccesary for good absorbation?

Not particularly troubled by the idea, but I just never bothered laying down and squirting water up my ass when there were other options available that worked pretty well, but maybe I am missing out..
Mini enemas should provide incentive for serious rewards like a much better effect or desired effect profile or at least a save a few bucks... (yes, yes, I know that sounds cheap.)

Have to order some 3-MMC again soon as my brothers hungry nose made it dissapear again when there wasn't any Pentedrone to be found....8)

Last edited:
^^ i had to eyeball, but they were relatively high doses (maybe 150-250m i tried separate times), plugging was more practical than snorting with better overall effects it had none of the runny/stuffed nose stuff that lasts a long time with 3-MMC,allthough less of a rush come-up.
With a "syringe" and water worked fine.
I didn't end up trying it orally or sublingualed... i imagine plugging is better than orally, granted you're in the privacy of your own home....

More or less same dosage wise how long does it last duration wise? Oral for me was about 2,5 hours extended by another 2 or so with a booster dose.

^^same, plugged i would say 2 hours with realitvely (ie. compared to 4-MMC which is definately higher level) quality effects, no noticeable crash, effects simply dissipate rather rapidly, no compulsive urge to redose like i had with 4-MMC...

Hey guys, first sorry for my english (czech republic, europe)

I need ur help. I read lots of pages here, but i have inconsistent and mixed view in differences between 3MMC and 4MMC. I had both, i tried both. But i dont know which is which.
My supplier is same, but he told me, mephedrone that we take will be lightly different.

The whole last year (2014) i had mephedrone, that was :

1)pleasant
2)odorous
3)not stomach pains
4) i could sleep plainly (ofcourse after few hours)
5) good euphoria, talk, energy
6) without shitty follow up
7) chewing and rotation eyes

But now, i 2015, i have mephedrone that is :

1)also pleasant, but more nervous
2)opposite of odorous - feel chemical shit when snorting
3) a little stomach pain (like hungry)
4) worse sleeping
5) yes, also good euphoria, talk, energy, but i think its stronger
6) shitty follow up - fast heart beating, faster bpm when snort same quantity against the first i wrote

Please, tell me which one is 3-MMC and which is 4-MMC. Sorry for my english, and thank you for respond, have a nice day guys

i also know theres not the old one mephedrone, probably, at this time, but that first one about i wrote, is same since 2011, absolutly same and from same people, so..

EDIT: And point why id like to know it, because its 2:45 AM, i am studying lots of mathematic shit to school, and i need stay awake, but with the new one "meph" its poor and bad, so id like to know what i am taking. Thank guys

Last edited:
Hey man, I havent tried mephedrone / 4-MMC only 3-MMC so can't fill you in on any differences between the two let alone pre-ban meph and the stuff they sell as mephedrone today.. And if you think people can tell you what kind of substance you have there now without testing you are a little naive.

But I do know neither of these make a good study aid. So better get some dex or just don't do mephedrone when you have to study ok?

t.

The whole last year (2014) i had mephedrone, that was :

1)pleasant
2)odorous
3)not stomach pains
4) i could sleep plainly (ofcourse after few hours)
5) good euphoria, talk, energy
6) without shitty follow up

Hahahahaha. You *REALLY* didn't have mephedrone here, believe me, if you had mephedrone you wouldn't be describing it as blandly as above, you really have never experienced it. =D

You are making me curious to try the stuff Drum.. :D Did you experience any vaso effects like blue limbs and such? That is the main thing that has put me off trying Mephedrone. Have you already tried 3-MMC?