• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

IIRC, Jesusgreen, I thought I read a few reports of 4-emc being a stronger empathogen than meph.

Long story short, 3-MMC is a curse of mephedrone just as mephedrone was the curse of MDMA in my opinion. It's very easy to tell apart 3-MMC and 4-MMC, 3-MMC lacks the powerful buzz of 4-MMC when it comes up, and when it peaks, the overall feeling of well-being is somewhat "blurred" and much much less intense. What I like about 4-MMC is that surge of warmness and fullness in my head when it hits, with 3-MMC there is none. With 4-MMC I would start feeling cold in like 3 hours after a single dose, with 3-MMC it's almost instant. Redosing 3-MMC doesn't give any more empathogenic effects, actually 3-MMC is hardly emphathogenic at all for me, often it would just produce some stimulation less pronounced but much dirtier than plain amphetamine with no willingness to talk, definitely not resembling methcathinone though (methcathinone is really a stimulant all the way - hard to fall asleep when it wears off, a lot like methamphetamine but less powerful and shorter living, more euphoric and more "chaotic" compared to amphetamine for me). Also, after binging with 3-MMC I wouldn't see trees as people etc., well, at least, it wasn't as psychotic. Also, I noticed that redosing 3-MMC made me nauseous at "satisfying" doses unlike 4-MMc. It's not really worth the load it puts on the heart, and it somehow pushes me away contrary to 4-MMC, so a lot less moreish too. I can't see it growing on me as mephedrone did, no way.

Recently it has replaced 4-MMC on the streets... People are selling the legal compound as the illegal one. 8o Not getting into much detail, it's definitely a profitable business and naive people are paying a lot more than they really have to. And as a lot of people actually don't really mind the replacement and cherish the new "mephedrone" for the cleaner high, I can see the original mephedrone getting totally replaced for a few months until the precursors become watched in the following year here.

^ Yep, that's nothing new. I said that on these forums twice already, I believe that actual 4-MMC is impossible to get, nobody seems interested in producing. In the last year or so, whenever people buy 4-MMC it's 99% some legal shit like 4-MEC, 4-EMC, pentedrone or 3-MMC (which is the best of these 4, but still far from being as euphoric as 4-MMC was).

When you buy coke, it's insanely cut, but at least there is some real coke, if only 5-10%.. when you buy 4-MMC, there is 0% 4-MMC.

^ Yep, that's nothing new. I said that on these forums twice already, I believe that actual 4-MMC is impossible to get, nobody seems interested in producing. In the last year or so, whenever people buy 4-MMC it's 99% some legal shit like 4-MEC, 4-EMC, pentedrone or 3-MMC (which is the best of these 4, but still far from being as euphoric as 4-MMC was).

When you buy coke, it's insanely cut, but at least there is some real coke, if only 5-10%.. when you buy 4-MMC, there is 0% 4-MMC.

4mmc is still made in India. It`s nowhere near the Chinese stuff but it IS 4mmc.

^^^so if you could get 4-mmc and 3-mmc, you could cut the 4-mmc 1/10th with 3-mmc and basically have 'old mephedrone'.

The only problem is real mephedrone is near impossible to find.

And risky to purchase. Didnt the DEA put a 1 year ban on the chemical? isnt that ban over? or did they reinstate the ban before it ran out?

Having tried pre-china-ban meph, and india meph, I MUCH preferred the chinese stuff. The india stuff was alright, but much more serotonergic. Still fun, but no where near as speedy and coke-esque.

Now, what I would REALLY love, would be some enantiomerically (S) isomer pure chinese meph. Oh mannnnnnnnn.

I gave 3-MMC another try after some time.

This time I took it orally and it's surpsingly nice. Very subtle with this ROA, little euphoria but also less body discomfort..
Orally required dosage seems much higher than snorted, 120mg produced nothing more than placebo really so after 40min I added 130 for 250mg total to get me high. 250mg orally feels like 80-100mg snorted. 4-MMC was more effective orally, 200mg bomb was like 150mg snorted minus the rush. It takes giant doses to overstimulate oneself or become anxious on this though. Also comedown mental wise.
However, as I took about 1g during the night it showed it's sneaky side. It feels safe when high but on the comedown heartrate kept increasing and beats were highly irregular so that's a really bad sign.

Like drone there are probably some nasty metabolites far more dangerous than the drug itself.

On a certain less known RCforum I read about a guy who suffered stroke on 3-MMC comedown, dosage unknown.

I gave 3-MMC another try after some time.

This time I took it orally and it's surpsingly nice. Very subtle with this ROA, little euphoria but also less body discomfort..
Orally required dosage seems much higher than snorted, 120mg produced nothing more than placebo really so after 40min I added 130 for 250mg total to get me high. 250mg orally feels like 80-100mg snorted. 4-MMC was more effective orally, 200mg bomb was like 150mg snorted minus the rush. It takes giant doses to overstimulate oneself or become anxious on this though. Also comedown mental wise.
However, as I took about 1g during the night it showed it's sneaky side. It feels safe when high but on the comedown heartrate kept increasing and beats were highly irregular so that's a really bad sign.

Like drone there are probably some nasty metabolites far more dangerous than the drug itself.

On a certain less known RCforum I read about a guy who suffered stroke on 3-MMC comedown, dosage unknown.

It needs a higher dose than 4 mmc I use 400mg gelcapped whereas I would use 350 or less if it was 4mmc.

400 gives about 6 hrs of hypnotic type stimulation my partner and I call it OCD.

It`s actually quite addictive I couldn't imagine going a weekend without it.

No other stim I can find comes close to it except perhaps 5-it.

Orally this is even more sleepy, I do agree. I can remember taking it that way on one occasion, my eyes were closing, and I felt like sitting in a car or in an armchair. It wasn't much empathogenic, I guess, I was sociable, but I was far from feeling love to people. Overall it was enjoyable, there was a nice body high to it, including those scalp tingles.

Yesterday I was offered this from a good source and judging by the weight consumed it really was of high purity. I seem to like more laid-back drugs now since I quit BZDs, because although I snorted it, I had a feeling that I actually enjoy it more than mephedrone, but pre-ban mephedrone or any mephedrone is so hard to come by now that I can't say I'm absolutely sure about it, it's been a long time since I took true mephedrone and on a lot of occasions it was some substitute being sold as mephedrone. And recently I got a-PVP as mephedrone, one of the dumbest ideas I've come across, it was 2-3 hours of dirty stimulation, inner uneasiness, and vomitting, and when it wore off, I had a terrible headache...

The downsides of 3-MMC are auditory hallucinations when you're in a quite environment and visuals when you're in a big open environment like the woods, and that extremely high sex drive. Sex may be great but not as fulfilling as after MDMA for example, it lacks deepness and it seems it's all about the physical pleasure, it lasts hours for me and I really have to transform into an animal to finish.;) And afterwards mentally I'm still unsatisfied. Being naturally susceptible to easily getting addicted, I must say that this isn't that moreish, there is some lack of satisfaction after ~2 hours, but it's just a one redose for me, and it's not worth doing more, because then you're too stimulated during the comedown. And let's not forget about that low mood, so practically it's only worth it when you're really going to have a good time. I ended up with a battery discharged in my car and I had to walk home.

400mg sounds too large dose for me, well I actually do consume 400mg and more within few hours but not at once.
I have too many bad experiences with large single doses of many stims so I'm scared of bigger doses, doing 400mg at once and then no redose for 3 hours would increase bodyload much more than 200mg and then 100mg redoses every hour.

I can relate to audio hallucinations appearing unexpectedly soon, considering how gentle and weak this thing overall is, after a couple hours I was checking doors cause I swore I heard knocking and footsteps. Nothing even remotely as brutal as PV mindfuck didn't ruin high at all, but still.

Now I remember did any of you guys get red rash on hands and fingers from 3-MMC?

I always develop this rash when taking larger amounts over night, sometimes after 1g total but sometimes after just 0.6. It's not itchy or anything and goes away the next day. Mephedrone did exact same rash to me.

I found this to be an awesome M1 replacement. Maybe not a good 4mmc replacement as it doesn't have that BANG but its better than m1 imho… I only snorted 100mgs. This stuff had no smell whatsoever but burned like a motherfucker going up the nose and made my throat numb. MUCH better than 4MEC, 4 EMC, and even 4FA from my experience.

I found this to be an awesome M1 replacement. Maybe not a good 4mmc replacement as it doesn't have that BANG but its better than m1 imho… I only snorted 100mgs. This stuff had no smell whatsoever but burned like a motherfucker going up the nose and made my throat numb. MUCH better than 4MEC, 4 EMC, and even 4FA from my experience.

Absolutely! It`s the best stim out there at the moment.

Anyone tried 2mmc or 3mec now on general sale?

That is a VERY high dose, you probably have stuff that is cut.
I would NOT advice to go over 100-175 mg as a first dose

With the material I have 100-150 mg would be a decent starting dose. With a 80-100mg booster after 2 hours. First conservative doses will provide smooth clubbing.
Last time I took 185mg It had been a while and for safety read up on dosing and saw people bombing 250 etc, glad I remembered usually taking around 125mg but wanted a good one, so settled for 185mg, got a bit more intense than anticipated, managable but can be uncomfortable if it is just the local pub or something :D if your planning to get fucked anyway and couldn't care less than go for the larger 150mg and 100 booster and you can always take more..

I have found dosing a 3rd or 4th time doesn' really keep you at level and it is best to take one decent starting dose and 1 booster that will probably last 4,5 hours I have taken over half a gram during a night but last doses of 125 mg were pretty much wasted, better save them for next time. It will be much more effective that way.

Last edited:
Jesus man I almost felt like i did something...l took last cap 3-mmc probably only 100 mg max. after being up two days, wanted a small short lasting lift me up, I am completely zonked and chilling in bed because was more spacey than usual, but same old batch, didn't really expect that I guess my serotonin levels are up to par again=D

Slept great, feel good today!

Last edited:
More clearheaded less lovely huggy but good for dancing but has a shorter duration than M so with one extra booster perhaps 4-5 hours max..when you havent slept for a while it gets wonkey =D