• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Dont know what's up here, but I dont like 3-mmc NE more i can barely type this right now my heart rate is over 180 BPM and my arms are numb again. Maybe I just have a weak heart now but I get terrible side effects from 3-mmc. Dont over do this stuff guys! It never used to do this to me. I cant even feel any euphoria bcuz the terror is outweighing it. I probably only did 150 mgs but I cant handle this shit no more. Going down the TOILET (and I had the small crystals poweder from same reliable vendor who i always got it from....I think its just me though, as my girlfriend tried the same batch and liked it) I hope I didnt do permanent damage to my heart. Does this sound like a heart attack anyone? My face and tongue went numb as well. Any home remedies for this? Because Id DIE before Id ever step foot into a hospital again. Those idiots dont know what theyre doing. I took some charcoal but heart is still racing like it's in the 500 mile track or something. Well if I do die, see yall on the other side!

Peace

last time i went to doctor about 15 years ago he said I had a REALLY strong heart. I guess god gave me one since he knew I'd be into stimulants. But damn how can anyone survive 4x a second? Sorry for multiple posts, forgot the rules.

OK just googled this, I guess the 240 BPM is abnormal heart rythms and thats why i probably am having a minor stroke. So I should be OK since I am not paralyzed right?

Last edited:
But beware 3-mmc is what caused this. I would avoid this shit altogether its very addictive (I seem to keep going back for more even after having what seems like strokes) and also you'll lose all your money gambling on this shit too. (No joke)

UPDATE- Took some ACP and my heart rate is down to 120 BPM. THANK GOD(although there is no GOD other than our minds), I feel better now. ACP is activated charcoal powder. You can get a pound of it for 15 bucks, no need to go to hospital (This is the first thing they give you for drug OD's) I didnt even OD though I guess my heart is just not cut out for this crap anymore.

Oh well, I'd rather enjoy life anyone than do dope. Too bad MDMA is not around anymore...because that never messed my heart up like this and I used to do it all the time.

Last edited:
last time i went to doctor about 15 years ago he said I had a REALLY strong heart. I guess god gave me one since he knew I'd be into stimulants. But damn how can anyone survive 4x a second? Sorry for multiple posts, forgot the rules.

OK just googled this, I guess the 240 BPM is abnormal heart rythms and thats why i probably am having a minor stroke. So I should be OK since I am not paralyzed right?

Do you stil feel the numbness? If so you need to calm yourself down, dont move much and most importantly get your hands on some strong downer... If you continue to feel worse and worse its time for ER

You sure you had heartrate of 240 or you "know" it was 4 times per second without actuall counting using stopwatches? 240BPM is at the very limit human heart could reach afaik, only pro athletes could stand that for few seconds, 1minute AT MOST before blacking out/dying. Actually I heard pro sprinters hardly get over 200-210.

Those symptons do sound like a ministroke but then again stims are unfamours for creating paranoia and panic attacks, when actual acute heart failures are pretty rare, most the time it's combination of some actual strain on heart + knowledge that stims could lead to death + panic attack which make users SURE they are gonna die any moment.

Does this have terrible cardiovascular effects? I am interested in trying this as I loved 4-MMC but I have slight problems with blood pressure / arrythmias and don't really know if it would be that good for me.

I personally find it easier on the body than 4-MMC. Definitely not as hard on heart as meth for example, but then again it's much weaker overall. I noticed some vasoconstriction in 24h binges doing about 1 gram, but the same amount of 4- made my knees purple and literally freezing. I am in slightly better shape now than I was when I did 4- years ago, though. Overall it doesn't seem that harsh.

Thanks Bluespeed. I am not positive I had 240 BPM. What I do is hold my hand by my heart and count 1 mississipi, 2 mississipi, etc, and each time I counted 1, it beat 4x, so I figured 240 bpm. I've never felt it beat so fast and irregular. I totally was beating irregular. So not sure what it is. I dont still feel numb, that went away once I took the charcoal. But I am having shortness of breath and trouble swallowing still. I got some cayenne pepper today and it helped for a bit but now I'm having problems breathing again so I hope I recover soon. I am also taking ACV with the Mother in it which is supposed to lower BP.
I found 3mmc was easy on my body until I overdid it (With the 8 day binge) before that I was able to do it every other day or even 3 or 4 days in a row with no noticable heart problems. I have heard the newer batches are more toxic though and this could be true, because I never had these kinds of problems before. I didnt even take a big dose and my heart was up to what felt like 240 BPM yesterday

And a beat is just one beat right? or is it 2? Like bump bump? If so, then it was only beating 120 BPM, but still I can feel it was irregular. I guess I need to get tested to know for sure. But I wont go to hospital so I'll have to use one of those grocery store things. lol last time I used one my BP was high and this was years ago. Thats why I will try to take ACV daily from now on. It cured one of my family members High BP within a week, and they were able to get off their medication.

ps- I should note, also, that I eat junk food every single day just about, fast food, whatever. My metabolism is super fast though and I never gain weight. But Im sure it still cant be good for me. I was eating Organic for several years then got back into the fast diet.

Received a 200mg sample from a vendor that has proven to have quality merchandise.

Used a lot of Adderall XR last week, used M1 three days ago and 4-FA two days ago

T+00:00 - starting off with a 50mg line, 50mg looked like a lot so I just did half

T+00:05 - saw lots of complaints about it burning but it felt fine to me

T+00:20 - tongue slightly numb from the drips, feeling fairly amped up, no euphoria, no pupil dilation, heart rate normal, temp fine

T+00:23 - going to do the rest, used the other nostril and it burned a bit

T+00:49 - smooth, warm body buzz, top of my mouth is slightly numb, heart rate @ 126, definitely feeling amped

T+00:53 - did one more bump, had a cigarette, not one of those things that's really enhanced by a cigarette unfortunately

T+01:00 - snorted another 25mg line, feeling pretty warm

T+01:53 - heart rate 132, feeling nicely amped up, no pupil dilation, achy, pleasant body buzz

T+02:15 - feeling good, pretty mellow, heart rate still around 120, temp good

T+03:09 - heart rate 138, very tempted to do more...

T+03:15 - very horny, going to do more, fuck it

T+03:25 - snorted another 50mg

T+03:30 - feeling fucking amazing, buzzed but in a really mellow nice way

T+04:00 - very horny but serious erectile difficulties which is not normal for me even on similar chems

T+07:20 - feeling quite good, no comedown, took a diphenhydramine just in case

Pretty unique feeling substance. You're definitely energized and amped up but not super euphoric and not much of a super chatty social aspect. It's more of a really mellow, "Oooooh man I feel good." vibe. As you can see by the re-dosing there's a STRONG fiending aspect which is not something I normally do. Felt pretty decent the next day, as good as I'd normally feel after a night like that and 4-5 hours sleep.

Will probably try a larger dose in a cap next time.

First reports of a casualty possibly related to 3-MMC use coming out of Sweden. On a Swedish board, the victim is said to have taken 250 mg oral, followed by 150 mg nasal 3-MMC. He stated that he saw "white dots" and felt dizzy. 20 minutes after his friend called an ambulance he was dead.

This is all the information thus far. Maybe this was a bad reaction, maybe it was a tainted batch, maybe the person was on some kind of medication. Nevertheless, this is currently a very popular RC among some people here, with users consuming grams a day. The Swedish authorities have already before this signalled that 3-MMC is to become classified as a narcotic substance sometime in the coming months.

Tread lightly.

This is propably the best stimulant ive used so far. Sadly i didnt try 4-MMC when it was still legal.
But my taste (concerning drugs) seems a little eccentric ;)
After trying a free sample a vendor sent me i thought that he propably sent out 4-MMC samples to get people buying his 3-MMC. I was really blown by this stuff. But the gramm 3-MMC i ordered later is as good as the sample.

I found this like a harsher but mellow mephedrone with an equally bad (if not worse) comedown/crash that lasted much longer than mephedrone and gave me slightly more insomnia.

on another occasion I paired it with 2fma, also had a crash but not as bad with 2fma covering the crash. but 3mmc made my right eyelid twitch quite a bit, and didso more with 2fma involved.

I honestly think 4-MEC and 4-EMC are much better than 3-MMC...

Something you should note is that I have bought FIVE different types of 3mmc and every single one is different.

Shop around till you get the one(s) that suit you.

Something you should note is that I have bought FIVE different types of 3mmc and every single one is different.

Shop around till you get the one(s) that suit you.

Then how do you know you're getting 3-MMC and not some other shit?

Then how do you know you're getting 3-MMC and not some other shit?

Because its pretty unique and I`ve tried just aboiut everything. They all have the same charateristics but are all different. I also only used tried and trusted vendors who have been in the business for years.

This is my absolute favorite stimulant, the scalp tingles and euphoria is amazing.

This stuff is decent. I picked mine up from what I consider one of the few reputable vendors left. When snorted it doesnt burn too much instantly. Less so than 4-MMC for me; however the secondary "moment after" burn is a tad bit uncomfortable, again though nothing too bad. I consider 4-mmc a tad more painful, however 3-mmc to be a tad bit MORE caustic on the nasal tissue/membranes.

If this stuff touches your lips or gums, it has a numbing effect very similar to cocaine, but does NOT cause the numbing effect during drip, or insufflation.... only on the gums and lips, well for me at least. I cant attest to why that it, whether it may be cut or if thats just a property of the chemical. Im merely documenting my results.

As far as effects go, Ive never tried pure methcathinone however I would assume this is quite similar. I would probably say what 2-FMA is to Methamp, 3MMC is to Methcat.
There is a quick stimulation within 2-3 minutes of snorting. If you I do too much at once, say >75mg, I get pretty overstimulated. There is some minor euphoria and "body gasm" but not as much as 4-mmc. If 4-mmc were an 8/10 on the body gasm scale, this would be a 5 or 6. The euphoria is also a 4-6 out of ten, however the stimulation is a solid 7 or 8, with pure methamp (dextro) being a 10.

This would make a nice night out or party drug, ala 4-mmc, because the urge to redose, even when snorted is MUCH less than 4mmc. Its easier to get over stimulated, and for some reason the yearning for a redose is staved off longer. It would NOT make a good functional stim or study aid, waaay too much NE activity. I get tunnel visioned similar to other subbed cathinones. I like to take stims to help me get motivated to write music. This stuff really just motivated me to masturbate and watch shows or videos. Not much of a creative drug for me. Enhanced sex drive, however lots of dick shrinkage, and not quite as horny enducing as regular non-cathinone amphetamines.

If you can procure this cheap, and are looking for a somewhat fun subbed cathinone, this is a very nice place to start. I found it about as easy on the body as 4-mmc. However warning if you get really high on some sativa marijuana, your heart will go out of control.

All in all a solid cathinone if you can get it cheap, however I probably wont be buying any ever again. Its not worth what I pay for it, and it doesnt motivate or stimulate me in the right ways. Ive found 2-fma to be a much much better functional (and slightly euphoric) stim, as long as its dosed orally and correctly. Hope I helped someone out with this post haha.

I like it better because it's softer and less more:ish (but deep in my heart I really miss the 4-MMC "FUCKYEAHPARTY"-thing). It certainly retains the pro-sexual aspects of it.

If only there were studies on metabolites so we could know if there's a similar problem with vasoconstrictive metabolites and so on... that was my main fear with 4-MMC, discovering blue, dead skin tissue on my forearm...

Bit of a late reply but this is exactly what I liked so much about it. The softness. 4-MMC feels very euphoric and in your face and powerful, 3-MMC is more laid back and soft but this softness lends to more of a serene magical feeling like every moment is precious kind of like MDMA.

It may be dose related, since my limited experience with 4-MMC was all small doses repeatedly snorted over a night building up each time into a bigger high until I decided to stop - where with 3-MMC I took a nice large oral dose and then didn't redose. Maybe 4-MMC is smoother/more in the moment when taken orally too.

I think the difference though between 4-MMC (Session usually consisted of: 50mg snorted quickly followed by another 50mg snorted very shortly after, and then mini lines ranging from 20-50mg taken regularly until 500-750mg was gone over the entire session.) and 3-MMC (250-300mg orally once) was: 4-MMC was more euphoric/rushy overall, but also a lot more rough around the edges - 3-MMC was more lovey, serene, "magical" and less stimulating/euphoric overall.

I'd compare the difference to say comparing 6-APB and MDMA, 6-APB is the more euphoric and stimulating party-oriented drug, but MDMA is more magical, empathic, and serene feeling. I like 6-APB and MDMA equally and I think I like 3-MMC and 4-MMC equally too, both for different reasons - but if someone gave me the choice between one or the other, I know a night on MDMA is likely to be more memorable and magical, and the same goes for 3-MMC.

Anyone else find this?

It may just be that oral is the better ROA with these in general for a more magical experience, but I dunno - did anyone else find 3-MMC to be more empathogenic/calm/lovey than 4-MMC?

Also, based on some of the reports of people ending up in hospital/dead - I think it's worth reiterating the important of allergy testing and working your way up, and also avoiding combos. The 250-300mg oral dosage I suggested as being good for me could be dangerous for someone else. If this causes as much stress to the cardiovascular system as 4-MMC/Mephedrone does then people should really be careful.

^^ Wow bro, definitely can't agree with you there.
4-MMC was where the magic was at since it had a lot more in common with mdma than 3-MMC.
Both 3 and 4 are very strong stimulants, but 4 was a godlike drug, whereas 3 is just very decent and I'm pretty sure everyone here will agree with me on that.

Where I'm from, 3-MMC is being sold as mephedrone and people hardly notice the difference. "Yeah, the older drone was better, but this is still awesome", seems to be the consensus.