Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/607192-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers.-Everyone-here-is-a-tweaker!

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

I'll be around, just not in charge of anything :) I thought it was an appropriate title being that my first CP was "Bsiren's first time"..I'd rather devote my energy to contributing to MDMA education on here. And going through nudie threads.

^ time well spent.

I really should do 2cb with a girl next time Lol

Ooh I did it on my birthday, so much fun! A male friend of mine says it makes him way too horny, lol

yeah,
was a great experience though,
i don't plan on doing it again anytime soon, but i will do it again, probably at the same ratio i do mdma.

i waited ages to do it lol... like couple of months i think..

***Edit

does it make girls aroused ?

i might take a couple of days break off drugs i think ,
have a little cleanse of my body lol

i might take a couple of days break off drugs i think ,
have a little cleanse of my body lol

Thats what I did lol

trying to go today without smoking again, but Ive got some bad cravings

gonna pop some SJW and fight em off

im just going to exercise and eat my super duper foods...
I should really get my ankle seen to, its making this weird grinding sounds, and its fucking painful

I usually walk my dog 3 miles every day but i just cant do it all week, ive been in agony with it

Sounds like what happens to old people when they lose their cartilage :\

Ooh I did it on my birthday, so much fun! A male friend of mine says it makes him way too horny, lol
That's not surprising.
If you get your hands on some 2C-B-fly, its supposed to be like 2C-B's much randier cousin =D

started off my wrists...
Then my upper back, then my right shoulder...

All are painful and click and crack, I dont want to be like some old Folk, im only 20!!!! What is wrong with me, my gp just says
"oh that is normal"

oh is it yeah... well it shouldnt hurt should it?

Have you tried taking glucosamine or something similar?

Naahhh man I need a long break from the nerve gas...

my tolerance is really starting to skyrocket 8(

Status
Not open for further replies.