• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urghhh too many distorted guitar thrashing riffs and big dirty drums first thing in the morning my earsss/head lol...

hey severely etarded

hows it going.

Btw peoples where is Lacster????

yeah man,
i just dont get how 2cb dont release serotonin....

That euphoria was incredible

i read somewhere it didnt.
my jaw was shivering like mad on it though Lol

Lol yeah, 2cb dont release shit lol. How r you guys, ready to get fucked up tonight :)

Sup Freehugs,

I'm going for a clean one today,
What you doing later then dezz?

drinking probably, but also picking up ket for the first time :)
any advice on how to do it sam? :D

what are you seeking to do with it man,
Are you going to be in a rave environment?
also what kind of music do you like.

Btw Drinking and ket is a big no no from a safety standby, Your breathing can slow right down, also it increases your chances of being sick

Im good,
had a 2cb trip,
it was really fun.

i also think i rely on ketamine too much i want to break free , ive lost nearly all my friends too because of my selfish use of it

what are you seeking to do with it man,
Are you going to be in a rave environment?
also what kind of music do you like.

Btw Drinking and ket is a big no no from a safety standby, Your breathing can slow right down, also it increases your chances of being sick
Okay will be just drinking for tonight then. I'm not looking to use ket as a "rave drug" more of a fun night with maybe a few friends at home :) I like almost anything EDM (not the commercial David guetta crap, don't like dubsteb and DnB either). Other then that, the occasional hiphop, singer songwriter shit, classic rock, country... meh I like alot :)

ok, For me personally i put on Hard house, or Hardstyle .
Acid trance is okay for it if you have weed, if not hardstyle is better
if you want any links for music
just a PM away ;)

Its your ears though, you enjoy what you want to on ketamine you might enjoy it more than me with the music you like,

It is good to do with friends, but dont expect the room to be to social, there is a reason we dont have a ketamine social thread...
When people do ketamine they cant really talk lol

I have about 700 tracks per genre so.. XD I think I'm just going for something more mellow the first time. Maybe euphoric trance or some psychedelic rock, heck I might spin some Bob Marley lol he always gets me in good vibes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.