• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK bro I swear you were rolling in here like 2 weeks ago lol... its barely even been a month since my last roll :!

but if your getting bad comedowns than you should really take an extra month off...

well its been 34 days since my last 'roll'
63 day mark is when im dropping next :) , another 100mg just

i might be wrong actually, ive been stoned all day.

I rolled on 14th jan last

lol my last was on the 15th

I miss being able to take shit every week lol...

Thats exactly how i feel everytime i decide not to be doing K every week anymore,
i lose that antidepressant effect and then im very very depressed, all the negative sides appear so clear and i cant even see any positives.

Better horse sauce than E lol..

I just miss having that one day where I would say "fuck it" and take as much of anything that I could get my hands on

tried mxe again recently, was great. better than my first time.

but the weirdest thing happnd, i woke up in my bed and was like shit ive got to get home!!! thought i was in sum1 elses house lol

IDK bro I swear you were rolling in here like 2 weeks ago lol... its barely even been a month since my last roll :!

but if your getting bad comedowns than you should really take an extra month off...
Yeah I think you're mistaken haha, that "roll" turned out to be a high dose of 2cb... I only noticed till later and tested them and yeah wasn't MDMA. Very weird because it felt excactly like MDMA until I knew it wasn't . So it's actually been 2,5 months since that roll thursday. I didn't have a comedown at all, remarkebly mild, except a very slight downy feeling 2 days after, which I want to avoid next time.

The pills contain about 25-30 mg based on pill reports do I don't know how "mild" that is, I do remember getting almost excactly the same body high as M but visuals were pretty intense.

lol my last was on the 15th

wot about NYE?
i havent rolled since starscape 2011/june2011.
not hard guiz.
i'mma get me some S-ket mofuckaz, and some of that fire.
and probably some L.
gon cflip proper finally, i havent bought MD for one year, so i havent had dat MD when i have had dat L.
if i had money i would be able to actually get drugs often.

The pills contain about 25-30 mg based on pill reports do I don't know how "mild" that is, I do remember getting almost excactly the same body high as M but visuals were pretty intense.

Were they the cogs? Another batch of those did test for MDxx

Im just trying to keep you safe though bro lol, dont take it personally I do it to everyone. IDK though if your already taking L-trypt than theres not too much more you can do, maybe piracetam... did take a speaker though thats a fat dose

^NYE was before that roll lol, the one on the 15th was when I got
http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2371
but without the lido/procaine

Thats a damn good dose. Ive gotten much better euphoria from 25mg of 2C-B than I ever have with MDMA. And Ive gone up to 35mg ha. 2C-B gets deep, real deep.

how'd you know no lidocaine?
lidocaine doesn't do anything anyway...
i'z herd most of the sass/MDA has lidocaine in it, or at least it "makes you numb"...which means cut with some kind of caine.
i need to tell digs to track down MDA, i shoulda bought some when i could.
Nope i'm gonna be savin cash/waiting, gettin a half gram of rocks, waitin on digs to get dat S-ket, and i gotta ask im to get me a few tabs of dat L.
i havent bought drogs other than meth since october, and that was only twice with dat meff :p
my cash situation fucks me over, i can haz what i want generally easy (other than dat meff), but i nevre have any cash to stock up.
Once i get a job i'm gettin a ball of dem rockz, a sheet of dat L, and other stuffs.

LSDMDMA&10346561 said:
i'z herd most of the sass/MDA has lidocaine in it, or at least it "makes you numb"...which means cut with some kind of caine.

What? No...

That cap on ED is more of a powder, the stuff I had looked like the stuff that somedud posted. Like clumps of brown shit... I got 2 like 150mg caps for like 5 shots worth of booze though lmao so Im not complaining

i iz been told that by reliable diggitys.
That was last year.
these is digs who know more people than you or i do, so i thin kthey're trustworthy.
i dont remember wot somedud posted.
edit:
saw wot he posted. that shit just looks like clumpy powder, i've had clumpy powder befo.
and dieselboy isn't as wub wub anymore, not too bad.
NSFW:
picture2015.jpg

idk if that shit was sass, since people seem to say any brown shit thats actual proper rocked up=sass.
had that shit last year?
actually 2 years ago almost now, few months short.
yo Tweaky/the rest of the thread, DID YOU DIGGITYS CHECK OUT Trailer Park Boys?
dna tell these diggitys how funny that shit is.

Status
Not open for further replies.