Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Bsiren's last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crackers.
i take a nap and theres a new thread about.
wtf
question for thread
when did good molly taste good?
i'm wondering, apparently good shit tastes good.
i mustve never had good shit then.

Because you have rolled like 3 times, you must be the AUTHORITY on MDMA huh llama?

Once again, the amazingly pure shit I had from my LSD dealers personal stash, that I believe is MDA because it was so crazyingly flooring and psychedelic, had an great bitter sweet taste, that made my skin tighten and my lips tingle. Wasnt like candy but it was nice enough that I let it sit on my tongue a few minutes, anticipating the love

Last edited:
Because you have rolled like 3 times, you must be the AUTHORITY on MDMA huh llama?

Once again, the amazingly pure shit I had from my LSD dealers personal stash, that I believe is MDA because it was so crazyingly flooring and psychedelic, had an great bitter sweet taste, that made my skin tighten and my lips tingle. Wasnt like candy but it was nice enough that I let it sit on my tongue a few minutes, anticipating the love
LOL ROLLED LIKE 3 TIMES.
LOL.
just stop, just STOP, you aren't going to win.
i've obviously rolled only 3 times, obviously.
Cracker, please.
i've rolled plenty more than "3 times".
I had already rolled 2 times when i made this account 2 years ago.
and that was before i could get proper MD crystal too.
thizzy dude remember last time i rolled?
shit that must've been....the 3rd time?
oh wait, that was probably the 15th-20th time, cause i never cared to keep count.
i've bought half gram bags more than 3 times, let alone rolled only 3 times.

Um, yeah. What, maybe 10? MAYBE?

Ive been rolling on aliens and rolexs since December 2009

Lol didn't even get to page two before you girls started bitching at each other.8)

Last edited:
NSFW:
16420.jpg

i got those in dec 2009, and 10 times?
no, just no, more than that..
thizzy i srsly think this place should be 18+
i'm done now though, llama 1

LOL right cause Im the one who causes trouble

Im done here, keep up your "delusions of fucking grandeur"

DSC01462%20(Medium).JPG

who else thinks a yellow S15 silvia is possibly the best looking yellow car evar?
i might be biased cause i'm usin one in GT5 for the moment.

If this thread gets to 1000 posts before I'm no longer mod, I'm going to name it "The Cuddle Puddle vers. Folley & Llama's Fight Puddle" :p Y'all need to roll and hug it out, this is Ecstasy Discussion after all. :)

Lol like I said, Im not the one bringing it up

already reported him for harassment after he followed me around to every thread I posted in and tried to start some shit in each one

Lol like I said, Im not the one bringing it up

already reported him for harassment after he followed me around to every thread I posted in and tried to start some shit in each one
Don't hang your dirty laundry in public.

Don't hang your dirty laundry in public.

If I ignore it he just starts doing it in threads that actually matter, if I tell him off I'm crying about it, if I report him Im snitching...

so which is better for you?

lolololol.
so thizzy, how's ya life going (srsly)?
i'm being forced to cut back on the amph, does that mean we're cool again?
as in, legitimately having to cut back (and i hate it),i've been high ONCE in the last like...2.5 weeks, proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.