• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your MBTI (personality type) and your Drug of Choice.

I'm an ENTP and I love amphetamines! Just popped 60mg adderall...hehe...anyway I believe that you are completely right with this table, at least for my personality type.

INTP

Prefer/favorite - a combination - LSD + DXM, 3 hits and high dose. Or if there's not time for that - Ketamine - IM, IV, or both (for the WHAM hit plus lasting longer.)

However, addicted to heroin (IV), and not upset about it at all (as in don't want to quit.) Still look forward to shots even after being hooked for nearly six years.

I got INTJ....

I just love:

Opiates,
Benzos,
Ketamine,
LSD,
DMT.

But lately I've been laying off the psychedelics, and quit ketamine a few months ago.

I also find it interesting that a lot of the introverts pick downers, and the extroverts choose uppers....

~Ms.P

Last edited:
INFJ... MY DOC's are morphine cocaine and alcohol. I don't use to feel normal. I use for the knee buckling euphoria, rushing on a speedball while drunk alone is perfection.

I am an INTJ.

Don't really use drugs anymore, but if I had to reach for one nowadays, it would be a psychedelic. Something I could order from the net so that I didn't have to interact with other people. I don't like to stay at home, though. I'm not that kind of introvert. I find my energy through nature and the beauty in the world. The only problem is when this stuff is often full of other people! No matter how hard I try to conquer it, most people eventually drive me insane.

Last edited:
I'm not that kind of introvert. I find my energy through nature and the beauty in the world. The only problem is when this stuff is often full of other people! No matter how hard I try to conquer it, most people eventually drive me insane.

^ this precisely!!! but I guess I'm also INTJ lol

I'm an ENFJ - but FUCK MDPV!!! Spend like a month or two on that shite two years ago, worst time of my life. Also hate cocaine, although amphetamine although more so methamp is okay. Really though, I'd rather have ketamine, morphine, oxycodone, benzodiazepines and/or cannabis :D in that order ;)

If I had to choose a drug listed there, it would be ketamine for sure. Yum. What I'd give for a gram or ten of some k right now... :(

I'm an INTP and I've never tried DMT but I really want to try it someday not very far from now. My DOC is cannabis because I can take it more often than other drugs like psychedelics and MDMA which I also like. Those are really the only recreational drugs I take besides alcohol and sometimes tobacco. I'm also interested in substances like opiates and good stimulants but I know they have to be treated with respect if one wants to avoid addiction.

INTJ and my favorite thing to take is opiods. pretty much the only thing i'll touch at this point, actually. that and maybe a low dose of benzos when i need it.

I am. ENFP on first test
ISTP on second
my drug is an opiate
for last twenty years
been only type of drug
I choose to use

INFP for the first. ISFJ for the second. DOC is ketamine (actually MXE preferably), LSD/classic psychedelics (hence ISFJ), opioids (can't do em' without getting addicted via IV heroin or something as strong), and benzos, but I only like benzos to an extent or they make me depressed.

I used to score different results, but now that I'm off clonazepam and I'm free of social phobias (it really feels like being in a prison), I'm an INFP. I've always loved opioids and morphine was my drug of choice, but the very first drug that I tried was DXM and I do like dissociatives (honestly, no arylcyclohexanamines produced a state of both being dissociated and so fulfilled at the same time as DXM did). I also like psychedelics, generally I like being spaced out. I took benzodiazepines for anxiety, but I can't really say now that I ever enjoyed them much in terms of well-being, they made me depressed like nothing else. they were just readily available to me, easier to get than any illegal drug at one point. Since I quit methadone and got on Suboxone, I've been doing various stimulants and empathogens, but I guess that's because I no longer use morphine.

Hello,

ENTJ 198/INTJ 190.

I tend to use drugs with parcimony, I view drugs as tools.
I love psychedelics and dissociatives for exploring my inner space.
Psychostimulants for doing boring/longor repetitive tasks.
Opiates for acute pain (physical or psychologic).
GHB and Alcohol as social lubricants or sex enhancers but rarely used.
I hate cocaine and empathogens as the feeling "to be on top of the world or in love" is so fake and I perceive it in real time and I find this false elation to be disgusting and pointless.
I have no uses for benzodiazepines.

2CBees

Last edited: