• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your MBTI (personality type) and your Drug of Choice.

LOL...What's the stupid personality type then? 8)

I read an article somewhere, it went somthing like INTJ>INTP>ISTP or something like that.

- I's have more probability to have higher IQ than E's
- N's have more probability to have higher IQ than S's
- T's have more probability to have higher IQ than F's
- J's have more probability to have higher IQ than P's

I can't find it again, here's some cool graphs:

mbtiom8.jpg

sample.jpg

INTP. Never did DMT. Would be curious to try though.

DOC are:
1. Meph
2. MDMA
3. Meth
4. Cocaine

So yeah, stims every step of the way

An INTP friend of mine prefers meth
Seems to make people turn more E instead of I

LOL...What's the stupid personality type then? 8)

1 being smartest, 8 being least, according to whoever wrote this thing up, which I can somewhat agree upon.

1. INTP/INTJ
2. INFP/INFJ
3. ENTP/ENTJ
4. ENFP/ENFJ
5. ISTP/ISTJ
6. ISFP/ISFJ
7. ESTP/ESTJ
8. ESFP/ESFJ

http://www.slayerment.com/which-smartest-mbti-type

There are smart people of all types though, this is just a generalization of which types tend to be more intelligent. There are people of the ”dumber” types that can display a higher capacity for intelligence than some individuals of intuitive types.

Last edited:
INTJ. Supposed DOC according to this is LSD... I still haven't found the opportunity to try it yet and I've been dying to. My current DOC is shrooms though, so this is pretty accurate.

Rarity of the MBTI types

Rank - Type - Prevalency

1 - INFJ - 1.46%
2 - ENTJ - 1.8%
3 - INTJ - 2.1%
4 - ENFJ - 2.5%
5 - ENTP - 3.2%
6 - INTP - 3.3%
7 - ESTP - 4.3%
8 - INFP - 4.4%
9 - ISTP - 5.4%
10 - ENFP - 8.1%
11 - ESFP - 8.5%
12 - ESTJ - 8.7%
13 - ISFP - 8.8%
14 - ISTJ - 11.6%
15 - ESFJ - 12.3%
16 - ISFJ - 13.8%

Rarity of the 4 "Temperaments"
Guardians, Artisans, Idealists, Rationals

Guardians - SJ - 46.4% - xSxJ
Administrator Guardians - STJ - Directive/Proactive - 20.3%
ISTJ - 11.6%
ESTJ - 8.7%
Conservator Guardians - SFJ - Informative/Reactive - 26.1%
ISFJ - 13.8%
ESFJ - 12.3%

Artisans - SP - 27.0% - xSxP
Operator Artisans - STP - Directive/Proactive - 9.7%
ISTP - 5.4%
ESTP - 4.3%
Entertainer Artisans - SFP - Informative/Reactive - 17.3%
ISFP - 8.8%
ESFP - 8.5%

Idealists - NF - 16.4% - xNFx
Mentor Idealists - NFJ - Directive/Proactive - 3.96%
INFJ - 1.46%
ENFJ - 2.5%
Advocate Idealists - NFP - Informative/Reactive - 12.5%
INFP - 4.4%
ENFP - 8.1%

Rationals - NT - 10.3% - xNTx
Coordinator Rationals - NTJ - Directive/Proactive - 3.9%
INTJ - 2.1%
ENTJ - 1.8%
Engineer Rationals - NTP - Informative/Reactive - 6.5%
INTP - 3.3%
ENTP - 3.2%

Haha, I got ENFP, methamp. My drug of choice is MDMA, kind of close...

INTP, and yeah, DMT is right up my alley :D I think acid would be my desert island drug though.

Last edited:
INTP has 14% of votes here? They usually make up only 1% of the population.... I guess smarter people do use drugs.
INTP more likely to use drugs? Or more likely to use internet forum? Hmmmmm.

^ "N" types are more likely to be 'open to new experiences' and are more likely to use drugs. Both introverts and intuitives are certainly over-represented on internet forums. According to Kiersey, intuitive types are only 25% of the population but you'll find lots around here.

Those of the artisan temperament (xSxP) are the 'sensation-seekers' so you'll find lots of them around as well and are the most predisposed to both addiction and ADHD. Kiersey actually argues that there is no such think as ADD but it's simply the artisan temperament to the extreme essentially.

Guardian types (xSxJ) are the most traditional and conservative and are typically the least likely to use drugs despite those 4 role variants combined accounting for 46% of the population (again, both intuitive temperaments - idealists and rationals - combine for approximately only 25%). Guardians do use and become addicts sometimes but usually they are the xSFJ types who are more emotional or the xSTJ types who use alcohol or other sedatives. ISTJ is similar to mild OCD so many xSTJ's use tranquilizing drugs to feel more relaxed.

Idealists (xNFx) types are some of the most likely to numb pain due to being more sensitive to physical and emotional pain and Rational types (xNTx) are more likely to get into mind-expanding drugs or stimulants. Naturally there is all sorts of crossover though and these days almost no drug users use only a single substance.

I wonder what proportion of each MBT knows its own MBT? I imagine INTPs are significantly more likely to know that they are INTPs than, say, ESFJs are to know they are ESFJs. Ho hum. Anyone want to give me a dumptruck full of flaming grant money?

Idealists are the most drawn to temperament theory followed by rationals (Isabel Briggs-Myers was an INFP, Jung an INFJ and Kiersey an INTP) then guardians and far behind everyone else, the artisans who are all about action and don't give a fuck about theories.

I couldn't tell you specific numbers for each type but introverts and intuitives are both more inward focused and interested in understanding themselves. Idealists are greatly interested in understanding everyone, rationals want understand everything and the 'feeling' guardians are often somewhat interested in MBT theory and are often drawn to social service, education, counseling, etc. whereas typically xSTJ types as well as most artisans have very little interest and typically know their types when their idealists friends/relatives bug them to take the test or it pop on a drug forum they frequent.

Yeah, I do believe rationals are more likely to want mind expanding/enhancing drugs (like stimulants)

I mean, being ENTJ, I've always liked Meth more than anything because of the "Surge of Brilliance" it gives. And I like stimulants (particularly amphetamines) in general because they can help you do anything besides eating/sleeping

Jung was an INTP.
Really interesting discussion.

I have always found myself agreeing most with Keirsey temperment theory more than myers-briggs. They are similar but Keirsey takes a more empirical approach and had substantially more education in his field nd he typed jung as an INFJ. I've extensively read Jung's work and this seems more consistent to me as well. He was too organized and conscientious to be a 'p' type and he gravitated more towards figuring out individuals and finding a way to counsel people rather than caring more about abstract theory.

The collective unconscious, synchronicity and many of his more prominent ideas are far more characteristic of the idealist temperament than the rational that requires more concrete, verifiable evidence.

You can find him listed as an INTP, INFJ, ISTP, INTJ and ENFJ just in the first 10 results on a google search looking for HIS type. A substantial amount of the typing online of famous people is utter rubbish and Keirsey has proven to be the most reliable in my experience.

Last edited: