• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your MBTI (personality type) and your Drug of Choice.

Says Im ENTP. And I agree. My DOC are opaites(though I dont use a lot anymore, like once a month) And 2nd to that are amphets.

INTP. Never had DMT before but I'm sure I would absolutely love it. DOC would definitely be mushrooms.

Says Im ENTP. And I agree. My DOC are opaites(though I dont use a lot anymore, like once a month) And 2nd to that are amphets.

I was just thinking "where are the ENTP's?"... : )

DOC has been Opes (ending a 2 year addiction currently) But is most definitely DMT (O.K., Opium (smoked) and kratom as well ^.^).

INFP. Methamphetamine.
As an aside, I know INFP is actually one of the least common personality types, but this thread is solidifying my theory that certain types (particularly INF/SP) are really just more prone to drug use than others.

ISTJ

.5mg kpins are the only drug im prescribed, and i do lean on benzos a fair amount, even though i really don't find them all that euphoric....but kpin, xanax and valium are always available to me

opiates are my favorite, because while under the influence they allow me to be the person i wish to be...stims are my 2nd favorite, i like how they cut down on thinking and love using them at concerts

INFP. Methamphetamine.
As an aside, I know INFP is actually one of the least common personality types, but this thread is solidifying my theory that certain types (particularly INF/SP) are really just more prone to drug use than others.

Is it really? I'm not familiar with how common the different types are. But I do agree that certain personality types are bound to be more likely to use drugs (I am INFP myself.)

http://alcalc.oxfordjournals.org/content/34/3/370.full
Take a look at the tables in that.

Interesting graph here:
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/mbti-tm-other-personality-matrices/9255-mbti-drug-use.html

I can't remember where I read this post about a guy who did an MBTI test in jail for drug-related offences.
I don't remember much, but he said there were barely any INTJs because they all got other people to do their dirty work for them.

edit: http://intjforum.com/showthread.php?t=27801

Last edited:
INTJ- my drug of choice would be ketamine, however LSD is the drug that initially attracted me to the drug culture etc. So while not 'correct' now, before I had tried pretty much everything I'm interested in LSD was still the drug that initially perked my interest and although I've not taken it for years I took a fuckload of acid when I was as high school/university. I'm also currently addicted to opiates.

I like the idea of this- I think it should be expanded to include the DOC and the drug they're most likely to become addicted to, there seems to be quite a few INTJ junkies reading through the pages.

INTP.

Most fulfilling: psychedelics, entactogens, stimulants. One can't really take any of these frequently though.

ebola

I'm somewhere in between INTP and ENTP (according to the chart that'd correspond with DMT or amphetamines) and my drug of choise is either LSD, DMT or ketamine, all for very different reasons really. I'm not sure wether I'd place LSD or DMT on top as favorite but the drug I use and think about most is ketamine.

Either way the thingy is correct on the DMT :p

INTJ. It says I should be LSD but so far Ive never had the opportunity to try LSD, but by all accounts it sounds like my dream substance. current favorite would be opiates.

I'm somewhere in between INTP and ENTP (according to the chart that'd correspond with DMT or amphetamines) and my drug of choise is either LSD, DMT or ketamine, all for very different reasons really. I'm not sure wether I'd place LSD or DMT on top as favorite but the drug I use and think about most is ketamine.

Either way the thingy is correct on the DMT :p

The chart's terrible, do the test then post what your DoC is so I can improve the chart :)

I have AVERAGE SENSITIVITY to psychedelics and my type is...

MBTI
(# votes)(total percentage)
Users may choose only one (76 total votes)
ENFP
6 8%

INFP
7 09%

ENFJ
3 4%

INFJ
9 12%

ENTP
4 05%

INTP
11 14%

ENTJ
3 4%

INTJ
16 21%

ESTJ
0 0%

ISTJ
1 01%

ESFJ
0 0%

ISFJ
0 0%

ESTP
1 01%

ISTP
0 0%

ESFP
1 01%

ISFP
1 01%

blank vote
13 17%

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7949422
I highly suggest taking a look at the link ^ it's easier to comprehend.
Though it's funny to see how a few types just overflow, whilst a large amount (mostly sensers) are barely 1%!
Crazy!

I guess this might also go with the notion that "smarter people use psychedelics".
Or the notion that "smarter people use drugs".

Last edited:
My drug of choice is d-methamphetamine

I SHOULD BE ENTP, some questions I just wasnt sure about probably gave me the J
I'm known for not judging lol.

Your Type is ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 75 12 33

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

moderately expressed extravert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Last edited:
My drugs of choice -
Mdma
Alcohol
Cannabis
Tramadol
Mephedrone

My results

very expressed extravert 100%
slightly expressed intuitive personality 12%
slightly expressed thinking personality 12%
moderately expressed perceiving
personality 44%

Whatever that means lol

Your Type is
INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
95% 31% 25% 11%

You are:
very expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality
- - -

Drugs of choice: Tryptamines, especially 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-DPT and DMT.

I think the results were quite accurate. I'm an introverted person and seek introspective trips.

INTP has 14% of votes here? They usually make up only 1% of the population.... I guess smarter people do use drugs.

Last edited: