• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

Going to combine 20mg of C with 90 of 4-fa tonight for a concert. Anyone have experience with this particular combo? What do you think about this dose ratio?

Edit: Read Erny's post linked above and have decided to try 10mg instead with the 90 of 4-fa to get a feel for the combo. I'll update here with results, although I suspect it wont be very psychedelic at all.

Last edited:
took 30mg tonight with friend. it was interesting, still is. I noticed a anxiety for myself in the come up. At times i had thoughts of "this is why i was having second thoughts about doing it." high level of this anxiety and body temp changed or illusions. I felt a energy that felt good and the visual was strong. slowing fading over 6 hours but never did it "just end" or cut off,. The come up might have been an hour of not so fun things, but after the peak it was all worth it.

I could see trying 40mg next. But i was able to get a fair deal out of this at 30mg ..

from earlier today: Outside listening to birds and how many noises are around, the motor cycle or kids playing and dogs barking. As the birds flew by it looked like a double was flying behind. The refresh rate has changed and thoughts of "the world is like a Mario game but only the pixels are so tiny that we don't see them. The colors were enhanced and patters can be seen but not popping out at you.. Tree tops and skylines are blended and you think about how its all just made up of shapes and we put the label on everything. over all a good experience.

i was wondering, does 2C-C have cross tolerance with tryptamines such as 4-ACO-DMT?

Funny that this thread popped-up. I tried 40mgs 2C-C yesterday and I must say, this is a very nice, easy compound.

For me no bodyload worth mentioning. Some OEVs, some CEVs, little to no mindfuck but physically reminiscent of MDMA.

Tactile enhancements, general wellbeing and an actual return to baseline within 6 hours. 2C-C doesn't linger so no need for a benzo to sleep.

I liked it a lot!

Recently acquired some of this, planning on trying around 25-30ish over the weekend. I have a mg scale and tried to weigh my dosages to this range. Has anyone had any success with oral dosage and then maybe trying a booster dose if its not enough (5-10 millgrams maybe)? And or has any tried it with a low dose of mxe?

Some of these dosages just seem so high for a 2c-x chemical. 50 milligrams? Sheesh.

Pretty experienced tripping, but addiction issues had me focusing on other things for a few years. Had a good year and a half break from everything and now occasionally smoke and drink. I have used MXE a few times as well.

Yeah, I only use it orally, yeah most often at 30mg, yeah I've done it with MXE, it's nice, but the MXE tends to kill the visuals a bit for me, so I prefer to wait until the tail end of the trip. Don't expect anything mindblowing, it's a pretty mild chem and 30mg is a pretty low dose. 50mg would be too much 2C-E, a heavy but reasonable dose of 2C-B, and a mild dose of 2C-D. Every drug has its own dosage range.

I usually do around 35mg orally. Anything more than 40 and I get too confused mentally to really enjoy the trip. 20-25 is good for reading a book on.

First time posting on bluelight, hello!

My question relates to dosage for a first time RC user. I've previously done LSD and shrooms, but never had the opportunity to do an RC. Recently, 2c-c has become available to me which is very rare where I'm from. I can get it in capsules containing 25mgs. So here's my dilemma: From reading through a large amount of the original Big & Dandy 2c-c thread, I gathered that 50mgs may be a bit high for a first time 2c-c user. On the other hand, I'd be pretty bummed if I only took 25mgs and didn't get the full 2c-c experience, since I probably won't get another opportunity to take it for a pretty long time.

I'm about 210 pounds, I seem to have a naturally high tolerance for the psychedelics I've previously tried, and I will be dosing orally. Also, I should point out that I don't plan on mixing with with other substances except smoking some good ol' marijuana while I'm on it.

So with all that said, 25mg or 50mg? Thoughts?

If you trust whoever you got it from go for 50mg. 25mg will give you a light, happy buzz. You can always eat 1 and then an hour and a half to 2 hours later once you feel you have come up snort 5mg intervals every 10-15 minutes or so. If you don't wanna snort just go for 2.

I'd prefer this chem in the 40+mg range.

You say you're worried you won't get another chance to try it for a long time, so don't want to start low because of that.. So why not purchase 75mg? ;)

It's always good to start low, especially when you're trying something new. If you've already taken a 1mg allergy test dose and no problems arose, you can jump straight in with the remaining 49mg but every person is different, so if you can get 75mg I'd recommend doing so and trying 25mg first, then trying the 50mg dose at least 2 weeks after once your tolerance has lowered.

If you've already got 50mg and can't get any more, then I'd take an allergy test dose of 1mg, wait 24 hours, and if no problems arise, take the rest, since 25mg of 2C-C is likely to be quite underwhelming.

@Jesusgreen: That's a good idea. I had previously considered it, but since I already had the 50mg it seemed more convenient to not get any more. After some more thought though, I'd rather be safe than sorry so I will be starting with the 25 and if it goes smoothly I will look into getting more I can try 50 next time around.

On the topic of the allergy test, I've never heard much about it other than what I have read in this thread. Obviously, the purpose of the test is to make sure your body doesn't react negatively (and unexpectedly) to the substance and to confirm exactly what the substance is, but I have some questions:
-Are allergy tests a "must?" The reason I ask is because I acquired my 50mgs in two capsules of 25 and I'd prefer to avoid having to deal with opening one of the capsules and containing the powder, but if the allergy test is necessary then I will definitely do it.
-How long must one wait after taking a 1mg allergy test for the tolerance to reset? I noticed you suggested 24 hours in the above post, just wanted to confirm.
-Is it okay to eyeball the 1mg test? I don't have a scale that can register weights at that low of a level.

Thanks for any and all advice guys, it's much appreciated.

EDIT: One more question, will smoking bud on this increase the feelings and visuals? Decrease the feelings and visuals? Or is it one of those things that effects each person's experience differently? I'm a regular smoker, so smoking a few bowls won't be anything out of the ordinary, I'm just wondering how it will effect the substance. Thanks again!

Last edited:
@Jesusgreen: That's a good idea. I had previously considered it, but since I already had the 50mg it seemed more convenient to not get any more. After some more thought though, I'd rather be safe than sorry so I will be starting with the 25 and if it goes smoothly I will look into getting more I can try 50 next time around.

On the topic of the allergy test, I've never heard much about it other than what I have read in this thread. Obviously, the purpose of the test is to make sure your body doesn't react negatively (and unexpectedly) to the substance and to confirm exactly what the substance is, but I have some questions:
-Are allergy tests a "must?" The reason I ask is because I acquired my 50mgs in two capsules of 25 and I'd prefer to avoid having to deal with opening one of the capsules and containing the powder, but if the allergy test is necessary then I will definitely do it.
-How long must one wait after taking a 1mg allergy test for the tolerance to reset? I noticed you suggested 24 hours in the above post, just wanted to confirm.
-Is it okay to eyeball the 1mg test? I don't have a scale that can register weights at that low of a level.

Thanks for any and all advice guys, it's much appreciated.

EDIT: One more question, will smoking bud on this increase the feelings and visuals? Decrease the feelings and visuals? Or is it one of those things that effects each person's experience differently? I'm a regular smoker, so smoking a few bowls won't be anything out of the ordinary, I'm just wondering how it will effect the substance. Thanks again!

As this is a "harm reduction" website, the allergy test is necessary ;)

As much as I am impatient, I always allergy test everything new I get, even if it's something I allready have and the two compounds look identical. People selling these drugs make mistakes, and death's have occurred because the wrong compound was sent out before. You are purchasing at the street level, where people commonly pass off one substance as another, so it's always advisable to test all new product.

Personally, I give an allergy test 2-3 hours. If at that point I don't "feel anything" I will call it safe enough, (although there is really no such thing).

Eyeballing the 1mg out of a 25mg capsule should be okay IMO, just go small.

If you smoke marijuana, I would have some handy. It could go a long way to making that 25mg 2c-c turn into something beautiful :). It is a small dose though, and if you have a natural tolerance you might not feel much. On the other hand you could be rather taken aback too.

Enjoy!

Originally posted by EMLonergan

I've recently attempted to snort 23mg of 2C-C mostly to see if I could trip intensely for a very short duration. However, my nose produced an unusual amount of mucous after insufflation, which instantly converted most of the 2C-C into a nasal drip that I spat out in order to avoid oral absorption. Strange, because this does not usually happen when I snort 2C-I, 2C-E or 2C-P. I ended up tripping only very slightly. Has anybody else had similar problems snorting 2C-C? Is there any possible solution to this problem?

All I can say is that you are incredibly lucky that you had a lot of nose boogers that day.... I posted years ago on this site my horror story after my and a friend decided to spit a ~50mg dose in to and snort ~25mg each thinking it'd be twice as strong making it around the same as a super mellow 50mg oral 2C-C trip. Instead it came on in seconds and despite the horrendous burn the intensity of the trip was up there with the most intense trips I've have in my life I can only estimate it times it by 20x or something huge compared to orally. The whole carpet was alive and crarwlind. Everything was moving, Sensory overload with all the hallucinations. Michael Jordan poster slammed dunked on constant repeat. My friend became so overwhelmed he began throwing up non stop for about 15-20mins or so. We felt absolutely anxious wreaks and I began talking over if we should call an ambulance as the trip/hallucinantion was one of the strongest we'd both ever experienced. There was this force I cannot describe when I went to the backroom. It was like the brightest light shining through every part of my body and really burning uncomfortable. There were some elements that reminded me of the most traumatic trip I've every had on a very potent salvia extract. Yes our setting was far from ideal. My fiends parents were home asleep (lucky we didn't wake them) but honestly 2C-C is insanely stronger snorted than oral. IF ARE CRAZY ENOUGH TO SNORT 2C-C ANYWAY USE EXTREME CAUTION AND START VERY LOW LIkE 3mg AND WORK YOUR WAY UP, OR DON'T SNORT AT ALL! Really 2C-C orally is one of my favourite 2Cs for a light, fun eye candy trip. It's short lived and easy to fit into your day rather that these 12hr+ trips, It's way more colourful than 2C-B or 2C-D and can be relaxing on the comeup unlike most any other 2C-x compund I've tried. PS I also like the unique 3D pop out eyemagic visuals I've had on it.

Vader
Originally posted by Vader

2C-C is, for me, milder, less visual, and shorter lasting than 2C-B. It is also less stimulating, it has more of a relaxed, stony high. Doses are a fair bit higher, at least 50%. Anything else you want to know?

I would have to say my experiences are not the same that this. 2C-C in summary is psychedelic eye candy! Is the most mild on the head (least intence) of all the 2C-Xs I've tried. I would dose an average size male with 50mg no less. Then it is quite visual. If not another 50mg can be taken. Females, and those affected especially strongly by drugs could start with 25mg. 2C-B, 2C-C & 2C-D all last about the same time somewhere around 6hrs (from memory). 2C-C is much more visual than 2C-B or 2C-D. It's good for new people to psychedelics as it's not a very intense trip. I get 3D pop out visuals (like those eye magic books) when looking at tiles on the wall or posters ect.

Strange. I think I'm similar to many people on this site that rate 2C-B was the most over rated 2C-x at least taken orally at 20-30mg orally (I don't take up the nose as the burn is not worth is!). I rate it down the bottom my my list of 2C-x I've tried. Next to no visuals just some visual distortions and movements, no patterns or hallucinations and seems to get less each time taken. It makes me tired and heavy wanting to go to bead. I feel fairly spaced out and don't seem to come away from the trip having learned anything or gotten much positive out of it. 2C-B was just one of Shulgin's favourites hence the popularity. I don't find it anything like MDMA but rather it is was very similar in the trippy feeling of the other 2C-Xs.

Ended up taking 24mg orally the other day, about six hours after a 1mg allergy test. I have to say, it seemed to be the perfect starting dose.

Immediately after taking it I felt anxious and almost panicky (I often get this way when trying a drug for the first time, naturally high anxiety,) but as soon as I began to feel the effects all of my anxiety and negative thoughts were gone. I biked to meet up with some friends and we walked around for a while enjoying one of the best sunsets I've seen in quite some time. The weather turned stormy, so we all went to a nearby friend's house and smoked on the back deck. This only made me feel better, as the marijuana seemed to mesh really well with the 2c-c. Afterwards, a couple people headed inside so my best friend and I sat out for a few more hours talking, smoking more and watching what turned out to be a massive lightning storm.

Overall, it was a fantastic time and the dose was exactly what I had in mind; enough to get familiar with 2c-c, but nothing overwhelming. I was able to be just a social as usual, which I really enjoyed. It's left me extremely excited to try a 50mg dose, which I'll probably do sometime in the next month or so. What is the tolerance "reset" time like with 2c-c?

snorting seems a bit tricky. i tried it with 2 10 mg piles and the second one kicked me to an ancious but interesting ++. it wasnt too bad but it crept up on me. especially that second line seemed to interfere with the cleanyness of the comeup (maybe because they were multiple comeups through multiple doses, resulting in multiple bodyload). it wasnt very visual but a trip had def etablished, along with some psychedelic insights and i decided to clean up my room. the peak was short tho and soon the effects diminshed. i feel that its a bit of a waste that way and maybe even lacking some qualities, like emotions and visuals. both were minimal. if snorting means shorter duration and lesser activity but stressier comeup, that wouldnt make it really favorable to other routes.

a few days later i was in the mood to try again but didnt really want a 2 hour comeup, so i tried to vape some. i weightet out 20 mg and inhaled it of tinfoil. i was hoping it would behave similar on foil like 2c-d, which evaporates quite well but not so this time. the steam was pretty harsh, had some pool odor and left brown residue. doesnt look too healthy. after a few hits i noticed some strong changes in my vision. everything i looked at started moving and floating around with sparkles (in opposite to a straight tunnel vision while sober), remining me of the comeup of a mushroom trip. i felt wonderful euphoric. the walls were breathing and melting, everything looked a bit comic like and painted. def +++ id say. i started to feel a bit detached from reality. there was too much energy floating through me in a chaotical way. i focussed on breathing, heart rate was normal and very regular, maybe at 50 bpm. no real spasms, just an uneasyness. i sneak into my grandmas stash and take a zopiclone, which eases me alot and makes the rest of the experience very enjoyable. i ended up watching some big bang theory episodes, drinking a few beers, enjoying the cartoony-altered faces, smoking some pot and coming down maybe after a bit over 2 hours total.

all in all im blown away from 2c-c, especially after having some pretty frustrated experiments with "tofu" the other days, where i never got to any visual threshold. 2c-c it is def a fullblown psychedelic in the right dosage and an amazing, friendly, warm and colorful one. id never anticipated such a colorful, mushroom like headspace from a 2c-chemical. gonna focus on oral doses now tho, hopefully they will be similar visually at 50-60mg or so. i can see now how 2c-c has its place along with the others in the 2c family with its unique action. where 2c-i lacks some depth, where 2c-e is too edgy and 2c-d is too nothing, 2c-c seems wonderfully balanced and retains a bit of that "seriousness" that 2c-d lacks almost completely.

i wouldnt recommend vaping this compound as it (the hcl) really didnt vape too well but i didnt see alot of other posts with that route so, here it is.

no after effects were felt. no headache and other stuff. im glad my body seems to tolerate this wonderful substance well.

I have a 60mg sample of this, I was thinking about taking it orally but now i'm not sure. I could definitely vape it in my base pipe, is there any easy way to convert it from hcl to freebase?

well duration wise it was poor for a trip, being just 2 hours.youre possibly getting more out of it orally. imagine an acid trip that drops off +2. it was interesting to watch what this substance can do tho.i cant wait for the next (oral) experience with it, maybe while going into the cinema or something :)