• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

How long after taking 2cc can one sleep? I have heard it referred to as "psychedelic valium", i jus dont want to be up to late tonight.

How long after taking 2cc can one sleep? I have heard it referred to as "psychedelic valium", i jus dont want to be up to late tonight.

Quite quickly after returning to baseline. 1-2 hours approx. This is a very chilly compound, laid-back and mellow. I would almost call it sedating.

lolol i think dude wants to know how long the tripping lasts.

also, @stormcharger: i find it strange that you felt that your experience would be relevant here. You just recently posted in another thread about how easy you find it to sleep on LSD... you are clearly in the minority in that thread. what make you think your subjective experience of this drug is more universal?

it is useful for you to report your individual experience as such. out of many subjective experiences we can find more universally-applicable patterns.
but to suggest that your individual experience is predictive of another person's subjective experience is inappropriate and potentially dangerous.
instead, report your experiences for all to enjoy. and when your are attempting to help others, point to trends that you have noticed in the aggregate data.

I'm really not mad at stormcharger. i just found his post to be a particularly good example of some of the less thoughtful posting that goes on here in PD.

Walkawalka, I can take 2C-C around 6pm, and be ready to go bed by midnight. No trouble getting to sleep either. Good weeknight drug :D

lolol i think dude wants to know how long the tripping lasts.

also, @stormcharger: i find it strange that you felt that your experience would be relevant here. You just recently posted in another thread about how easy you find it to sleep on LSD... you are clearly in the minority in that thread. what make you think your subjective experience of this drug is more universal?

it is useful for you to report your individual experience as such. out of many subjective experiences we can find more universally-applicable patterns.
but to suggest that your individual experience is predictive of another person's subjective experience is inappropriate and potentially dangerous.
instead, report your experiences for all to enjoy. and when your are attempting to help others, point to trends that you have noticed in the aggregate data.

I'm really not mad at stormcharger. i just found his post to be a particularly good example of some of the less thoughtful posting that goes on here in PD.

I thought someone might say that after saying I posted this, but it held true for all my friends who have done it as well (which is like 10+ people) so I left it there. But I totally understand where you are coming from.

I thought someone might say that after saying I posted this, but it held true for all my friends who have done it as well (which is like 10+ people) so I left it there. But I totally understand where you are coming from.

maximum respect to the fullness. blessing and love from the i-rey

Hi

Someone recently got a few mg of 2C-C and is asking himself of how's the best dose for a beginner with this rc and rc's in general. One time 2C-B was used, snorted, two lines, the dosage is unknown, the lines were easy to insufflate, burned a bit.

He did make a allergie test with 1mg or less of 2C-C. He would suggest a starting dose of 4-6 mg insufflated to get a very mild high to test. what do the experienced users of this substance think of that?

thank you for you suggestions, insight and help

Someone I know thinks that snorting is a horrible way to take this drug, and that referring to himself in the first person is the most sensible way of writing a forum post.

It's OK, it's just that it makes it easier to read posts, so you'll get more responses. We don't do SWIM or anything here, if you're not willing to talk about having done something in the first person, then don't talk about it. Welcome, btw. How much 2C-C do you have? Snorting is efficient, but it's just so horrifically painful that it's not worth it IMO.

Ok I fully understand and will respect that. thank you for pointing that out and welcoming me :)

I have 100mg but I dont intend to use all of it. I have experienced snorting 2C-B and it wasnt that painful at all. It is to mention that I do not have much experience with snorting drugs. I did some amphetamine but thats it (only one or two times) and like I said, 2C-B one time. I think snorting is the way which I favor the most with this drug. Isnt it like that, that if you use the oral method (I think to wrap it in a paper or something like that) you need more material?

I intend to safer use, so I am likely to test it with a small dose and get higher the next time (after a week or more).

What do you think about that?

Last edited:
Hi

Someone recently got a few mg of 2C-C and is asking himself of how's the best dose for a beginner with this rc and rc's in general. One time 2C-B was used, snorted, two lines, the dosage is unknown, the lines were easy to insufflate, burned a bit.

He did make a allergie test with 1mg or less of 2C-C. He would suggest a starting dose of 4-6 mg insufflated to get a very mild high to test. what do the experienced users of this substance think of that?

thank you for you suggestions, insight and help

Im not sure if 4-6mg would do much, but it hurts a fuck ton just have it orally its not worth it unless you are running low.

Ok I fully understand and will respect that. thank you for pointing that out and welcoming me :)

I have 100mg but I dont intend to use all of it. I have experienced snorting 2C-B and it wasnt that painful at all. It is to mention that I do not have much experience with snorting drugs. I did some amphetamine but thats it (only one or two times) and like I said, 2C-B one time. I think snorting is the way which I favor the most with this drug. Isnt it like that, that if you use the oral method (I think to wrap it in a paper or something like that) you need more material?

I intend to safer use, so I am likely to test it with a small dose and get higher the next time (after a week or more).

What do you think about that?

I don't know how hard you want to trip but typically I think that snorting 2Cs roughly triples their potency. For me 60 mg 2C-C orally is a chill trip and I can easily push it to 85 and still have a really good cognizant time. I've never heard of anyone freaking out under 25ish mgs orally so you should probably be fine on 8 to start and then work up from there.

Hey guys

so I recently was out and my friend and I thought we try it out.
We took 30-35 mg oral. We had a very different trip but we had a really great time.

So the situation was like this:
We were out and having a good time in a bar, we sipped two beers and after that we went for a walk to the next club. My friend hasn't eat much before and me had a cheeseburger right before the bar. I took my share before we left, my friend short after we left the bar. on the way to the club we smoked some weed and we both felt something, but we werent sure if its the mix of beer and weed or if it was the 2c-c coming up very smoothly.
As I havent read anything about a pushing effects we decided to take some amphetamine, just a line for both of us. Then we went to the club, feeling very good and laughin all the time. The sound we listened was Goa, so as soon as we got in, the sound punched us in the face. But we both felt perfectly good.. somewhat like on mdma, but not that intensive and deep. We drank some beer and were dancing. Then we went out for a smoke, or better to smoke some weed.

There the 2C-C showed what it got. It was awesome. (fyi I never tried LSD, my friend did) we were sitting on the floor and smoking, and I felt that the room was disorted, the floor had little hills although it was flat and so on. Then I asked my friend how he felt. And he started to smile very hard. Then he told me that the flash was sort like LSD optics. he saw all move and to gently dissolve and so on. We both laughed so hard in that moment and felt so goooooooood. I hadnt that much optics.. in the club, I ussualy saw stairs and abysses or walls but there werent there. I sometimes felt clear in my mind and catched me starring at something and thinking, wooow im flashed. :)))) We both got have reach the plateau then I think. After that, I held about 2-3 hours and then went away smoothly. I didnt really realized it, at the end I asked my friend or myself are we still high or not? both of us didnt had the urge to get more, or other drugs or anything. And you did not have to fight with any emotional stuff... you just were happy and having a good time with some optics and tummyache because of the laughing :D

It was just beautiful and I can say for myself, I will try it again.

The next time I will try with a bit more, as I did not reach that high as my friend, and he said it was just awesome!!!

After the party we went home (8 AM) and we both slept perfectly fine till late of the evening, and before I went to bed I got some breakfast. We both did not have any side effects, except a little headache like when you have drunk too much.

Again:
Dosage: 30-35mg oral 2C-C

2-3mg nasal Amphetamine
some beers
some weed

the coming up was very smooth. took 1 hour or more till we reached the plateau.
Plateau held about 3-4 hours
the coming down was as smooth as the coming up. In that process, sometimes I did not know if it was over or not.
There was no emotional stuff to fight with or something, just the good feeling.

side-effects: nothing really, besides little headache.

Hope it helps some of you to estimate the risk and value of this rc. Please note, that I do not recommend to use this substance and if you do, please take precautions and do safer use!

peace out :)

Insufflating this chemical is really something else, the visual aspect is absolutly insane.

Insufflating this chemical is really something else, the visual aspect is absolutly insane.

My favorite chem to insufflate for that exact reason. Most amazing liquid visuals of any substance I've ever done.

^ Most amazing tracers I have ever seen on any substance as well. There's literally two realities happening at once, one of them a millisecond behind the other one so you see everything before it happens...or so it seems. A classic psychedelic suitable for a variety of situations.