• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

So how's the nausea with this one? (Mostly asking people who DO get nausea from mescaline or other phenethylamine psychedelics). I have a little 2C-C on hand and am getting curious to try it but cannot handle nausea in any form. Never done any 2C-x's for this very reason. I don't get sick from MDMA/MDA phens but get ungodly nausea from mescaline.

nausea happens for me on 2ce mostly, less so on 2c i, and least on 2c d/c/b. staggering the dose might help with nausea though, as it helps me overcome the awfulness of some amt comeups (basically take the dose you want over a larger period of time, say 20-40 mins).

So how's the nausea with this one? (Mostly asking people who DO get nausea from mescaline or other phenethylamine psychedelics). I have a little 2C-C on hand and am getting curious to try it but cannot handle nausea in any form. Never done any 2C-x's for this very reason. I don't get sick from MDMA/MDA phens but get ungodly nausea from mescaline.

I had no nausea with this and neither did anyone I gave it too. If you insuffulate it you might feel a little weird on the the comeup but its not nasuea, and the feeling goes away if you go for a walk.

I get extremely nauseous from almost every phenethylamine psychedelic. 2c-c and 25i-nbome are among the two that have never given me nausea when orally/buccally dosed (respectively). I was able to take up to 100mg of 2c-c without getting the least bit nauseous - truly a remarkable phen.

I've recently attempted to snort 23mg of 2C-C mostly to see if I could trip intensely for a very short duration. However, my nose produced an unusual amount of mucous after insufflation, which instantly converted most of the 2C-C into a nasal drip that I spat out in order to avoid oral absorption. Strange, because this does not usually happen when I snort 2C-I, 2C-E or 2C-P. I ended up tripping only very slightly. Has anybody else had similar problems snorting 2C-C? Is there any possible solution to this problem?

I've recently attempted to snort 23mg of 2C-C mostly to see if I could trip intensely for a very short duration. However, my nose produced an unusual amount of mucous after insufflation, which instantly converted most of the 2C-C into a nasal drip that I spat out in order to avoid oral absorption. Strange, because this does not usually happen when I snort 2C-I, 2C-E or 2C-P. I ended up tripping only very slightly. Has anybody else had similar problems snorting 2C-C? Is there any possible solution to this problem?

When I snort 2C-C I do not have this problem.

Stick it in your butt. For most drugs this is the solution to insufflation side effects. It makes for less risk to your sense of smell and often also makes for an improvement in effects (potency wise). I don't know why so many people who are willing to accept the increased risks of insufflation act like "it's gross" or "that's just not something I do" are rational reasons not to. Whenever "just so" reasons are given it's a cue that there is no good justification or something is being hidden. There's always a way to stick something in your butt if you're industrious. Sure, sometimes you're out and about, it comes up spontaneously, and insufflation is the only option, but for the most part it's all excuses for social/sexual insecurity and being afraid of your own butt hole. It's high time men of science liberated their ass holes, and we call out the assholes who insist, directly or indirectly, that there's something wrong with rectal administration (Even if posters simply say, in one way or another, "I don't do it," why do they bother to say so in so many situations when they're not asked? It's because they're scared assholes afraid of ass holes who want you to be assholes like them, so fuck them in their ass holes ... fuckin assholes).

Last edited:
How many mg did you dose, hb?

Any factors that may have contributed to the anxiety / headache? Stress? Allergies?

or Do you think it was mores the 2c-c that made you feel that way?

What have your past experiences been like? Dosage ranges? How many times have you used 2c-c?

My last session was nearly a month ago

i guess my point is more that you can't expect it to remain side effect free after you've done it a few times.
perhaps you've even noticed this with mushrooms? for me and many other the first 1 or 2 times are completely great and anxiety-free. but then trip 3 or 4, even if all doses are separated by many months, might feel strange and uncomfortable. simply because your brain has adapted to this once novel experience.
in my experience this is true of individual drugs as well as of broad classes of drugs.

sorry psychedelics don't give you consistent results :p

here's a story for your trouble:
the most i've ever taken is 80 mg.
unlike every time i had taken it before, the comeup was really rough. eventually i could do nothing but sit motionless with my eyes closed.
i had some music playing and at some point i noticed i was really really really really liking it.
i started to feel euphoric.
i opened my eyes. i felt awful.
i laid down and closed my eyes again and lay euphorically appreciative of music for the rest of the night. no CEVs no OEVs. at some point i became consumed in an uncontrollable fit of laughter over nothing .

55mg is the most I've done, and it was a bit too much for me. I spent the peak being completely distracted and just sitting in a chair feeling confused.

35mg is my usual dose, I can have lots of funny thought-streams going off in my head while still staying engaged with the outside world. I get very interested in concepts of dualism, doubling, duplication, doppelgangers, etc. I often think that it's encoded in the name, 2C-C, which has a 2 and 2 Cs..."to see, see!" Once I took some and went for a walk around my block. Before I left, I checked my mailbox and took out a newspaper and a piece of junk mail. When I came back, I checked my mailbox again, and found an identical copy of the same newspaper and the same piece of junk mail. I couldn't believe it! Silly mailman. :D

^ Which route is this? Oral, insufflation or rectal? I'm going to try out this chemical soon.

I have use 35mg a month ago, then some day ago I use 35mg as well. The whole trip felt fine and was awesome, but the comedown gave me terrible headache and kind of severe anxiety :(

Yesterday I dosed 40 mg 2C-C oral. Some nausea was present but not too disturbing. From T+0:30 slight empathogenic effects were noted and from T+1:00 there were some tracers, but no other visual effects. I couldn't distinguish it with a low dose of 2C-B except for the tracers. Nitrous caused me to have slight visuals and an overall feeling of awesomeness for about 1-2 minutes.
At T+2:15 I decided that I wanted a more heavy trip and insufflated 20 mg. The burn was just as intense compared to 2C-B and was tolerable. Within two minutes I was in a very trippy mindstate comparable to about 10-15 mg 2C-B insufflated and got intense visuals completely different from 2C-B. There were overwhelming moving geomatric patterns on the walls and CEV's were amazing. Plateau was reached in about 20 minutes and it took 2 hours for the effects to subside. No hangover.

Is this a good high for social settings? I thinking, bars, small events and house parties - does 2C-C fit in here?

I've been looking to combine 2c-c, or 2c-i with mdma this weekend. I've found a lot of posts/dosage recommendations and trip reports for a 2c-i combination, but none for 2c-c and mdma. Can anyone chime in about this? Experiences? If 2c-c is a better combination or if 2c-i would be better (would be taking at an event), and what dosage would be recommended.