• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread - V2: Chlory hallelujah

Yeah give them a try, they even give out free test kits, but you obviously already have them, but they even have some unclaimed from last month so they can use all the publicity they can get.

Apparantly they get ZERO funding while their government spends billions fighting the war on drugs, they couldn't care less if their kid gets whathever is being passed as molly over there, OD's on a new super potent noid in a 'legal high' blend or people running naked in the streets on Flakka...lol...

Let us know what it turns out to be, I'm curious if it might be an other phenetylamine, did it feel like a 2c? 55mg of almost any other of it's more common cousins (perhaps not 2c-d) would be VERY intense indeed...

Brr makes me think of that bromo-dragon-FLY incident, you sould ideally have it tested or start with a very low dose, but I must admit to not doing so myself in some cases like when I order a stimulant but most psychedelics I would try a 'speck' perhaps a mg, not that that is a good guideline..:\ But if it is a material easily confused by a much more potent one say flubromazepam/flubromazolam I would take that dose into account.. But we need to get testing more. :D

Last edited:
Yeah give them a try, they even give out free test kits, but you obviously already have them, but they even have some unclaimed from last month so they can use all the publicity they can get.

Apparantly they get ZERO funding while their government spends billions fighting the war on drugs, they couldn't care less if their kid gets whathever is being passed as molly over there, OD's on a new super potent noid in a 'legal high' blend or people running naked in the streets on Flakka...lol...

Let us know what it turns out to be, I'm curious if it might be an other phenetylamine, did it feel like a 2c? 55mg of almost any other of it's more common cousins (perhaps not 2c-d) would be VERY intense indeed...

Brr makes me think of that bromo-dragon-FLY incident, you sould ideally have it tested or start with a very low dose, but I must admit to not doing so myself in some cases like when I order a stimulant but most psychedelics I would try a 'speck' perhaps a mg, not that that is a good guideline..:\ But if it is a material easily confused by a much more potent one say flubromazepam/flubromazolam I would take that dose into account.. But we need to get testing more. :D

Yeah, I'm really thankful that it (apparently) didn't turn out to be something harmful. I'd rather not think about what would happen if someone mixed up 2C-C with 25C-nbome.

It definitely wasn't 2C-D, 2C-E, or 2C-B. I could maaaaybe believe 2C-I; I did 2C-I once at 18mg which resulted in a mildish trip. I suppose it felt like what I might expect a strong 2C-I trip to feel like, but then again, the test kit results don't match up. Likewise for the 2C-T series.

It makes me wonder whether there are some uncommon variants of these things floating around as a way for manufacturers to cover their ass. 2C-C-Fly anyone?

I'm hoping to find time for another trial of the "pseudo 2C-C" this weekend; this time at 15mg instead of 55mg.

I miss 2c-c i only got to try it once at 64 mg and it was one of the best 2c trips ive had by far. I wish i had a gram or two of it to share with friends this summer

Well shit, guess I can't call it "pseudo-2C-C" anymore because Shulgin already declared that as a real thing lol.

https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal042.shtml

"The pseudo-psychedelics are the 2,4,6-trisubstituted counterparts of the 2,4,5-trisubstituted psychedelics. Almost all of the 2,5-dimethoxy-4-something-or-other compounds are active and interesting whether they be phenethylamines or amphetamines, and it is an exciting fact that the 2,6-dimethoxy-4-something-or-other compounds are going be just as active and just as interesting."

25mg lasted only about 3 hours; one of my shortest trips. I'll have to dose higher next time. Slight stomach discomfort at the peak.

Dosed 47 mg on monday.. it was absolutely wonderful!

Amazing CEV as well as slightly less intense OEV of structures with serrated edges, spiritual elation...

I took my normal dose of - I think - 150+75 mg Lyrica that day, on the comeup I felt my back/kidneys for about 5-10 minutes and thought "hm hope everything is okay in there"... but it was otherwise gentle on the body and mind..

Enjoyed the big garden in my new home, listening to Bach was heavenly, one of the latest episodes of Louie really LOLWTFed me (soundtrack: listen.. those lyrics.. lol). And yes 2C-C lasts only a very short while. I am happy that I got a stash of fresh 2C-C, I am really motivated to trip a lot more!! At the very least 2C-C has a low negative impact if any for me. So very sustainable. Candy ish. :) But of course don't abuse it.

Hello,

Yesterday I dosed 45mg of 2C-C, which was very pleasant ! Very gentle psychedelic, however today I have a really horrible headache since this morning.

Is this a common side effect from the 2C-C ?

I plan to redose tomorrow aswell with some MDMA :)

Thank you, 2C-C is a lovely chem <3

Hello,

Yesterday I dosed 45mg of 2C-C, which was very pleasant ! Very gentle psychedelic, however today I have a really horrible headache since this morning.

Is this a common side effect from the 2C-C ?

I plan to redose tomorrow aswell with some MDMA :)

Thank you, 2C-C is a lovely chem <3

Sometimes I wake up with. Headache from 2cb. A few ibuprofen and a lot of water and I am good to go.... Dunno if it is common, or if there is any relation.

Damn I really want to try 2c-c again

Yeah, I'm really thankful that it (apparently) didn't turn out to be something harmful. I'd rather not think about what would happen if someone mixed up 2C-C with 25C-nbome.

It definitely wasn't 2C-D, 2C-E, or 2C-B. I could maaaaybe believe 2C-I; I did 2C-I once at 18mg which resulted in a mildish trip. I suppose it felt like what I might expect a strong 2C-I trip to feel like, but then again, the test kit results don't match up. Likewise for the 2C-T series.

It makes me wonder whether there are some uncommon variants of these things floating around as a way for manufacturers to cover their ass. 2C-C-Fly anyone?

I'm hoping to find time for another trial of the "pseudo 2C-C" this weekend; this time at 15mg instead of 55mg.
Of course this is wild speculation out of the blue, but probably this could have been this 2C-TFM / 2C-I mix (failed synthesis) that was around several years ago (I'm too lazy to do a search right now, but I think there is even a big&dandy thread about this stuff somewhere in bluelight PD). But please don't quote me on that!

The other day I've tried 15mg intranasal of the HCl salt, causing an extreme pain that was noticed until +01:00. The duration of the experience was not reduced at all. This pain never happened to be so intense/long with 2C-B. Intranasal administration of 2C-C is not recommended.

The only 2C-x that I ever insufflated was 2C-C -- about ten times over the course of about seven trips, in turn over the span of about a month. The dosages ranged from 10mg to 30mg.

To be sure, this chemical is intensely caustic on the nasal passages, but I wouldn't describe the burn-like sensation as painful. Rather, I would say that it's *really* unpleasant. Imagine snorting industrial-grade powdered bleach... And yes, the feeling lasts 30-60 minutes; meanwhile, your nose and eyes become faucets of mucus and water, and the coughing seems unstoppable... and you trip balls on top of it all. It's gnarly, but in hindsight, kind of funny.

Anyhow, all of my 2C-C trips before and after these intranasal experiments were conducted using oral ROA. With one exception, the dosages for those ranged from 30mg to 60mg, with 50mg being my preferred dose. The exception consisted of a 100mg test. This was done in order to assess NBOMe-induced tolerance; I had taken 25D-NBOMe just a few days earlier. The trip was probably comparable to a 70-75mg one. It was completely manageable, but it did yield some tachycardia and considerable nystagmus. Lastly, all of the oral trips endured about twice as long as the intranasal ones.

I dunno if it's me. But woman look so much more beautiful on this substance. Normally I find around 5% of them actractive while I'm on 2C-C I find almost 60 to 70% atractive almost all of them look like angels with tinkling eyes. It blew my freaking mind how big that difference was.

Someone else had this too?

I fed my SO their third psychedelic ever this weekend, 2C-C...we each took 45mg. Now this is the same 2C-C I've always had, acquired way back in 2004.

Both of us had an intense and somewhat difficult comeup, something I've never experienced before on 2c-C. C ended up vomiting about 2 hr in. But after that, it smoothed out for both of us. At about 3hr in, C went outside and 15 min later came in and described an experience that I would call a ++++. A 'meeting with water (element).' Language used included being 'one with the universe.'

I love 2c-C. I was surprised it gave C flirtations with ++++. I thought it would be a milder and more recreational experience. We both are excited to work our way up to 2C-E. Discovering the psychedelics all over with a psychedelic virgin is heavenly. Thank you Shulgin!

MGS - 45mg is a pretty heft dose ime, I can have a nice +++ from 20mg but i suppose everyone is different. Dont think I would ever push this one over 30mg.

Hi initram,

Welcome to PD / Bluelight :)

Have you checked pillreports and ecstasydata? I am not finding anything so far for UK, but there are pink/red hexagons with suspected 2C-B..
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=33285
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=32963

Pink seahorses with suspected 2C-B:
http://www.pillreports.net/index.php?page=display_pill&id=28877

I myself have only had standard flat small pink 2C-B pills many years ago in the Netherlands..
And also orange 2C-B pills with crown logo on them.

When in doubt, get tested at say Wedinos!

MGS - 45mg is a pretty heft dose ime, I can have a nice +++ from 20mg but i suppose everyone is different. Dont think I would ever push this one over 30mg.
At 35mg 2C-C doesn't even begin getting psychedelic for me, it's just a mild body sensation and a slight flutter of visuals then it's over. I'll probably never use less than 40mg of it again unless I'm combining it with something else.