• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Crooked Cops

drgreenthumb00

Bluelighter
I smell dirty Bacon... Have you or do you know anyone who has been swarn into office as a "law abiding citizen whose duty is to enforce the laws"?? Police or any position within the law enforcment field (police, corrections, judicial, politics)????

Denzel Washington in Training Day is a great display of police corruption and dirty bacon. You read in the media all the time about law enforcement agents being arrested and prosecuted for illegal actions. I've personally known people who were taken down. Hell I was even taken down.

I used to live in a fantasy world. Dealing and using drugs while I was supposed to be enforcing the rules and laws day in and day out. They just don't mix. Choose the profession or choose the drugs. You will get jammed up if you do both. I used to never think about what would happen if I got arrested and locked up for doign something illegal. Well the crooked part caught up and it's not pretty when people on the other side of the wall find out you used to be law enforcement... yikes stripes. :!

I dunno if it counts but I saw a cop lie under oath at an evidence supression hearing. After my sentencing the judge told me and my lawyer that he knew the cop was lying but didnt care because because the drugs were in my car. Gotta love the judicial system.

No, of course not, I don't know a badged LEO with a hell of a speed habit who hangs out on BL or anything.

Police in my city are known to take drugs from users, shakedown dealers, etc. They've even been seen doing drugs after taking them from people.

Cops are people too. They're just people with tons of power. And we know what power does to people.