• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

Modern Techno Brahms!!!!

The postman finally arrived and he did have what I wanted, a reshipped order from well over a month ago, but only in half quantities, at least it's better than nothing. A bit later than I'd hoped though, but I managed to catch some more z's but now have less binging time before my dad arrives home from work, but im usually good enough at avoiding him.

This thread is a good luck charm or summat. My shizz arrived just after I opened this to complain haha. Left a lovely cozy bed to rush home and wait for it and good old RM came through.

Hi snolly (&thanks for the welcome the other day) enjoy your goodies you lucky girl. Good old Rm, god bless em I reckon us lot keep em pretty busy these days.

It depends on when the "poster" sends out the letter, if it is sent out in the morning like before 11am it will arrive next day UK - UK most times, its just when people send after them times and them weekends get included it just seems to take longer.

Waiting for the post is exciting though, no post though is a kick in the balls :( Ive never ever had a package never arrive, or letter. From the EU It can take from 4-12 days, again depends if they send it when they say it does. Getting post within 20 hours or so though sometimes is awesome, worringly though ive once had a letter with no stamp on it... oh well :D ill say no more

My mail hasn't arrived after two weeks.
I'm almost certain that it's lost. :-\

Post here has been shocking these last few months. Complained about it to the mayor when he phoned to remind me about an appointment (is a very small town - mayor isn't a full-time job: he also works at the NobCentre :D). He said his has been terrible these last few months too and several other people have mentioned it too. Loadsa letters not arriving (some of 'em being rather important like that appointment - missing that backup phonecall would've meant my benefits being cancelled) that I know of and fuck knows how many not arriving that I don't know never did. Parcels and packages seem to be mostly okay though. Is slow as fuck too. First class takes at least two days delivered to me but only one day when I send a letter. Is all a bit shithouse really. I blame MM - RM has gone to shit since he started moonlighting here :!:X:!

I need to join this thread. The postman is more or less my d*ug dealer and I have to make sure I'm home between 11-12 almost every day at the moment. Intercepting packages has become an art since I live with a bunch of other people. I had a package arrive yesterday, uk-uk that took 8 days! I'm confident the person posted it when they said they did too, given that it was a reliable and well know uk purveyor of etizolam. I have ordered off them dozens of times before and it always arrives the next day, or max the day after. Also, the letter they enclosed with it was dated 8 days previous. This is first class mail too. What's that about?

Was hoping something would arrive today but it never did. At least tomorrow is Sunday so I can have a 'day off'. I agree though with some others on here. It is fantastic when something arrives you have been waiting on. Almost seems bonkers that it just falls through the letter box. I love it!

What is it they say though? You always have to wait....

I seem to have mastered mine, he parks up around the corner that I can see from my window and delivers mine around the 1.20-2pm mark at the latest, when he posts it through I crouch underneath the door and snatch it with my teeth and growl RGRGREGRGEGRGEg GIMME MEGH DRUGS. Nah I dont but I sometimes feel like doing that, days of no social interaction indoors can lead to strange things.

RGRGREGRGEGRGEg GIMME MEGH DRUGS.

Ha ha ha please do that once. Please.

I almost catch the thing before it hits the mat. I like when the postie needs a signature from me, I'm always so pleased to see him, he must love me, I'm like 'alright matey, how are you doing on such a beautiful day' give him a big hug, a kiss on the forehead, and a pat on the ass as he walks off.

around the 1.20-2pm mark at the latest, when he posts it through I crouch underneath the door and snatch it with my teeth and growl RGRGREGRGEGRGEg GIMME MEGH DRUGS. Nah I dont but I sometimes feel like doing that, days of no social interaction indoors can lead to strange things.

Brilliant

Hey thanks Rogan, it did arrive yesterday, didn't want to risk going to the delivery office so arranged to be in when it was re-delivered, the rest of the weekend has been rather kushdy, to misquote Del-boy.

Hope your package arrives Zirbeldude! Through trial and error I've discovered that both fearing for the worst and hoping for the best have no actual impact on whether something actually arrives or not, so try not to worry!

Last edited:
Fuck the postman! Get your shit sent to "care of post office" and rock up when ever you want. Theres no worry about getting busted for anything that way

Fuck the postman! Get your shit sent to "care of post office" and rock up when ever you want. Theres no worry about getting busted for anything that way

Don't try this in the UK. You won't get whatever it is.

I HATE picking shit up from the sorting office. Mine's fucking miles away & I dont drive! I always try to get mail sent First Class. I never buy such a large score that I'm concerned about loss & I don't want anything quasi-legal sent tracked, I don't like the paper trail.

So for me, it's usually just sitting in the communal mail basket downstars! Since I started getting the odd thingy through the mail I have had deliveries from Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Poland, Holland, Spain, Germany, Canada & the USA. Although Mr USA ripped me off I DID get some of what I paid for. Every single other transaction regardless of payment & shipping method has been 100% successful. Quite a record huh? I've had less luck scoring weed from a MATE in the past!

I research suppliers exhaustively though, which probably helps no end :)

Don't try this in the UK. You won't get whatever it is.
Ok I'll keep that in mind. Since this is a "drug discussion" thread i have no qualms admitting that when i was a raging drug addict i got things sent to me all over Australia...and actually to some pretty dodgy countries when i travelled....
I HATE picking shit up from the sorting office. Mine's fucking miles away & I dont drive! I always try to get mail sent First Class. I never buy such a large score that I'm concerned about loss & I don't want anything quasi-legal sent tracked, I don't like the paper trail.

So for me, it's usually just sitting in the communal mail basket downstars! Since I started getting the odd thingy through the mail I have had deliveries from Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Poland, Holland, Spain, Germany, Canada & the USA. Although Mr USA ripped me off I DID get some of what I paid for. Every single other transaction regardless of payment & shipping method has been 100% successful. Quite a record huh? I've had less luck scoring weed from a MATE in the past!

I research suppliers exhaustively though, which probably helps no end :)
A lot get through in Aus. That is all.

Ok I'll keep that in mind. Since this is a "drug discussion" thread i have no qualms admitting that when i was a raging drug addict i got things sent to me all over Australia...and actually to some pretty dodgy countries when i travelled....

A lot get through in Aus. That is all.

Page 4, I think hes getting the jist of the thread...

My mail must have gotten lost.
The good news is that my vendor reships my order.

By the way - is anyone else's post office pretty lazy about cancelling stamps, or is it just mine? *ponder*