• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

They've tightened up in a lot of post offices lately - I had to show my drivers license the other day, if you've used a false name you might have to improvise.

I've sometimes been asked for ID, even when they don't want a signature, but more recently (last few months) they haven't asked and even when I've offered ID they've waved it away. Don't know if it's a change in policy or simply an over-zealous postal worker moving on to pastures new.

I expect that they won't ask for ID, but it might be worth taking a utility bill with your address on it. At least they would know you're from the right house, and you could say it's for a flatmate/lodger or something.

EDIT: The guy from my office must have moved to Ismene's.

Flatmate who works so can't make it down to the PO, perhaps. Probably depends on where you live. Is pretty relaxed out here in the sticks.

Cheers for the responses. Sadly I have been asked for ID before, not every time though. Don't want to go down there and end up making a pantomime out of forgetting my wallet if I'm asked :)
I think i'll probably just arrange on Thursday to get it re-delivered, then take Friday off, gives it a two day window!

In one of my old office jobs the postal delivery person knew what was going on and one day declared - Bear, got your mushrooms here for you! (when was legal). Dafty forgot to get me to sign though so reported them as non delivered. Two days later the post delivery person came bursting in shouting 'You got your mushrooms the other day' :D. Do non delivery items get reported to the post people?

Free shrooms FTW :)

Just take something with your address on, just in case. Or phone for redelivery.

They never bother checking ID in Devon, no call for it round here.

@zirbeldude, that sounds too long...packet, or envelope?

Envelope.

It's not the first time that mail from the uk takes a bit longer.
I had been waiting a few times for two weeks.
But it's making me nervous everytime.

Last edited:
Ha you lot have got it so good in the uk thanks to good old RM, you should try living in Australia where the price of every drug you can think of is at least double if not anything up to 10x what it costs in the uk. So you have to either pay thru the nose for local shit or risk using... Um... Other paths & then there is probably only about a 50% chance of it ever getting thru wanky customs. & it can sometimes take anything up to a month from Europe.
It does however make it oh so much sweeter when it does get here.
Had a small win yesterday so happy days !

Somewhat overzealous are Oz post/customs folk. Tried to send aid packages of (perfectly legal - hence being irked at overzealousness) Goodies to one or two antipodean chums back when we were sloshing in fine legal chems o'er 'ere and they never did got through. Aside from the nice weather and scenery Australia seems like a bit of a faff from a druggy perspective.

I used to live in Germany and things from the UK were pretty regularly 5 working days, but I had 2 or 3 items where it was double that for no reason. Used to make me nervous too! German postal service is sooo precise about addresses too, if anything was slightly wrong with the order that elements of the address were written in they'd not deliver it and return it to the sender.

Back in Devon now and our postie just signs for stuff for us but when I've lived in cities in the UK the collection depots have always wanted ID to pick up a parcel, signed for or not. Hope you get yours snakelord!

^ it certainly does mate but a battle that is worth fighting I think. The place is a bit fucked on many fronts but it is where I call home these days & is on the whole a better/safer place to bring up little'ies.
I do however throughly enjoy my many visits back to blighty & not just for the ease of getting hold of so many good quality drugs.
Bought some etizolam & some 6-abp (mainly due to hearing coltdan rave about it so much)on a recent trip back alas didn't get the opportunity to try the 6 but did manage to bring the etizolam back here with me, so my little stash box in blighty is now bursting at the seems with yummyness awaiting my next trip back.
As I say managed to get something nice for the weekend thru yesterday tho so it ain't all bad I suppose :D

in my area, SD comes at around 9-10am delivered by a different guy than the normal mail guy, I do love/hate waiting for the postman though, sometimes it even keeps me from sleeping and then im up super early and waiting in the kitchen in eyesight of the door for a package to drop, 50% of the time to be disappointed, lol.

Ah those uber efficient Germans you gotta love em & also there seems to be a never ending supply of really helpful English speaking fairies to chose from,there & blighty actually

well UK can do SD next day, more efficient than the Germans, and my favourite Spanish vendor gets to me within 2 days and that's crossing the sea too!!!

Yeah they do express here which is kind of guaranteed depending on where you live which is pretty impressive when you comprehend how fucking huge this god forsaken island is, pretty much capital city to capital city tho & like I say the price of shit domestically makes it nearly a no brainer

I'm waiting this morning, not even sure anything is coming which makes the wait worse.

same, im waiting for seeds. first time order, im anxious..

where exactly in the world are you right now while you are waiting, there is a lot of speculation as to your country of origin and country of residence

i have a teleporter so i can be anywhere anytime. right now im in the 5th dimension listening to classical brahms

Oh yeah, know the feeling, most of the time I get any mail from within the EU in less than 5 days. But sometimes it takes more like 10, hate it when that happens.