• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

hmm, have you bought from this vendor before? maybe you've been bumped?
I take it you saw the posty or had other mail come through?

hmm, have you bought from this vendor before? maybe you've been bumped?
I take it you saw the posty or had other mail come through?

Yea, Ive bought from this vendor loads of times. They're super reliable, been around for years and are very well known. Yea, I had other post come through. So annoyed. I may just spend the day getting pissed.

savage mate, that sucks, one thing it teaches is that special delivery is your new best mate!

Mailmonkey the fuck you on about man? It's a song & just cos you're a posty means bugger all to me man, i have a good rapport with mine, we oft make pleasant chat. Eat shit you whorebrained cunt.

What exactly is your problem with the brains of a whore?

I for one wish I had whore brains.

Let's not even get into this, I mean seriously the amount of hours I've spent waiting nervously at the mailbox is just silly.

I actually think the postman is now convinced that I might have some sort of man-crush on him as I'm definately the most polite recipient he encounters and one time I did actually hug the guy, it was very late in the morning and I'd given up on receiving things that day, I had just polished off the remainder of my drone/M1 (that was my mix of choice all throughout 2009), when I see the white and yellow shitty car pull over(I'm not in the UK).

I was at the kitchen table hoofing up what I though would be my last bit for the weekend, as it was friday and they don't do deliveries on saturday anymore, when I saw the guy come out of the car I sprinted to him like a maniac, gave him a proper hug, like a 4am at a psytrance party sort of hug and thanked him for his great service and I went blabbering on how important the postal service is...while he was trying to get my shaky hand to sign the invoice thing. It was brilliant, that weekend turned out to a massive one.

Also I've been hooked on kratom for quite a few years now so sometimes I feel very sensitive if my deliveries are late.

I think I should move to somewhere like Germany or Austria where they get deliveries in like 2 working days, one can only dream of such efficiency.

Peace

I seriously can't see it turning up tomorrow, and even if it did I shouldn't really have any. FFS

Hey, calm that head mister. I dont get my post usually till about 3, sometimes as late as 4. The postman wears shorts though so I dont complain, but there is nothing worse than waiting on a package checking your post and its not there, but when it finally arrives a little bit of trouser yoghurt usually excretes from my tip im that happy

That bit in particular had me giggling like fuck for a good 5 minutes haha.

Will today be the day that @goku4ever finally gets the parcel he has been waiting for?
We wait with bated breath. Whatever 'bated breath' is.

WOOOOHOOOOOO
Its arrived! On my last day off before going back to work. Damn you sods law! Plus I have to go out later to see my psychologist. But its here!
Funny story, I got back from my doctors appointment hoping it would arrive. I open my front door and look down and saw there was no post "DAMNIT!" then I closed my door and saw the envelope was still stuck in the letterbox so it was dangeling out. I was like "YESSS!"

I know the feeling! I recently ordered some MXE and stupidly ordered from abroad last thursday, not expecting it until this thursday but it said 4-7 days so I might be lucky! I'm getting very impatient!

My visit from the postman occured at 12:45 pm today! Two (2) days after i placed my order. Quality customer service. I was a little peturbed to see my posty not wearing shorts though...

Totally know the feeling, I'd be gutted if I'd have planned time off work.

I remember when I was quite into meph and lived with my parents. I'd booked a friday off work, and me and my mate had ordered this 10g bag, due to come on the friday, and were just gonna spend the next couple of days off our heads.

Anyway normally the postman turned up early on, between 9 or 10, but time went by and still no sign of the guy. My dad finishes work at 2, and it was now 2.10 and I was worried about him picking up the mail when I could see the postman trotting up our road.

Shit I thought, and went running down to him asking if he's got our mail, but he said he can't give it to me, he has to drop it off at the house. Jobsworth!! So anyway I wait the five minutes for him to get to my house, but my dad pulls up on the drive at the same time. He walks into the house with my meph envelope opened up, and a pretty angry look on his face! Both our names begin with a D, and they'd wrote the address Mr D ......

That took a LOT of explaining!

Hey there people,
sorry for ressurrecting an old thread but I'm looking for a bit of advice related to this.
I've been waiting all week for a parcel (which I had asked NOT to be sent recorded delivery) and today found the red card of doom on the mat when I got home :/
This problem is that i didn't use my real name for the packet so I can't go collect it....knowing it's in the delivery office but that I can't get to it is doing my head in!
Does anyone have any advice or should I just book the next few days off and get it re-delivered...not a happy camper at all.