• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

Yeah you can

If you're talking about the darknet mate, then thats pretty much out the window at the moment. I need to thoroughly research the whole security aspects, install the required VPN software etc. and have enough money to invest in bitcoins that I can afford to lose if everything goes tits up...

Yeh, I know what you mean - I've been flirting with the ol' MXE again for about 5 nights on the trot, and I was starting to think 'Hey, I don't need anything else now, because this stuff is sooo beautiful....'

Then I came down and realised I can't get anymore MXE anyway, so what the hell.. :\

(actually, it's for the best it hasn't arrived yet - i've got far too much to do in the house and the wife's on rag week)

too right fubar, i havnt had a lab assistant for ages but so far my one experiment with the 3-fpm + pam and sisters produced wonderful results. as a smackhead i dont genrally feel motiivated to engage in research of this type, so it was a real novelty to make such a pleasant mess

Woooh, fuckin postie came back... Yeahhhhh!!!!

HANG ONTO IT UNTILL THE MISSUS IS SORTED OUT.

you know it makes sense, and as long as you dont dip intoo iit at all it will keep. Its only once you've had a blast that tthe fiendishness kicks in.

Id love another tab of one pee but 4 days isnt long enough imo. plus i want to maintain the dosage - if i try to achieve a breakthru effect by increasing the dose i can see myself getting out of my depth really quickly. If you put any stock in the psychedelic terminology then 100mcgs was enough to produce 3-4 hours of 'level 8A' geometry and as amazing as it was i dont think i need to get any higher than that. Im going to hang onto the rest until i can find someone who wants to trip with me.

wicked ive made 800 posts. this is my third bl account since 2004 and as im primarily a lurker i dont think i ever made it past the 200 mark

HANG ONTO IT UNTILL THE MISSUS IS SORTED OUT.

you know it makes sense, and as long as you dont dip intoo iit at all it will keep. Its only once you've had a blast that tthe fiendishness kicks in.

Id love another tab of one pee but 4 days isnt long enough imo. plus i want to maintain the dosage - if i try to achieve a breakthru effect by increasing the dose i can see myself getting out of my depth really quickly. If you put any stock in the psychedelic terminology then 100mcgs was enough to produce 3-4 hours of 'level 8A' geometry and as amazing as it was i dont think i need to get any higher than that. Im going to hang onto the rest until i can find someone who wants to trip with me.

wicked ive made 800 posts. this is my third bl account since 2004 and as im primarily a lurker i dont think i ever made it past the 200 mark

Too late man, I'm getting those fuckin awesome rushes already..... if she don't give me a blowjob soon i'm gonna explode............. =D

(wonder if I can do it myself????)

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, this is the best shit ever..... why is the timing always wrong??? Anyone fancy a muffdive?? =D

If you're talking about the darknet mate, then thats pretty much out the window at the moment. I need to thoroughly research the whole security aspects, install the required VPN software etc. and have enough money to invest in bitcoins that I can afford to lose if everything goes tits up...

Only put as many bitcoins on as you plan to use instantly. Then you shouldnt lose anything unless you're really fucking unlucky. Darknet is piss, I used to think it'd be such a pain to use but since someone talked me through it it's yeah, piss easy. I don't even use a VPN which probably isnt wise but when you're buying such small amounts what are the chances of getting any attention from the police anyway.

/Shrug.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, this is the best shit ever..... why is the timing always wrong??? Anyone fancy a muffdive?? =D

Thats the ticket though isnt it. a blowjob would be nice, but these sort of stimulants are perfect for practising the noble art of soixante-neuf, not something the missus needs in her delecate state.

Im just a fucking pervert when it comes to amphetamines and sex, perhaps God guided me towards opiates as a subtle form of chemical castration. Fucking works a treat - if ive had 10 wanks in the last 2 years id say thats the extent of my interest in my cock hole and its uses

You're right man - the mrs obliged, but all, i wanted to do was reciprocate....now I won't have my cock out of my hands for about 72 hours...

see you at the weekend (if i havent ordered more by then.. honestly Stee, you know where this is coming from and it is the absolute tits) :!

i do, it is, and ill catch up with you saturday after your balls have been satisfyingly purged :X=D - 5 minute rest then :X=D etc etc. cant beat it mate;)

I'm currently stalking out the postie from my window. After last times debacles of post opening terror I decided to wait until I was off and home in the morning. I forgot my mom isn't working until 1230 tho.... D: I need to intercept the postie.

Learn to paragraph.

Well,look who's got bannt.

I make short posts, medium posts, large posts, the larger ones are usually implying I am very benz'd, Which happens less and less. What's funny is that I actually made use of paragraphs.

I'm currently stalking out the postie from my window. After last times debacles of post opening terror I decided to wait until I was off and home in the morning. I forgot my mom isn't working until 1230 tho.... D: I need to intercept the postie.

Don't they knock wherever you live when it's for packages requiring signature?
I only bother with 1 vendor who doesn't offer tracked international without my signature, they used to, but the option was removed.
But yeah, when I know something is about to arrive when the code from the UK works in the canadapost system. Although the CanadaPost redesign of their site 2 months ago makes it so you get less details than you used to. but I get to know when it was processed in Montreal moved to my town, sorted at the center there and when the mailman has left with my package.

Only 2 months left of door-to-door delivery (for regular mail, I'll still get a guy to sign to for packages), still no idea where the goddamn community box will be in my area. I hope the plans stall because of the elections in October, where these fascists, i'm sorry, conservatives (Read Canada's Fair Election Act of 2014 just to know how fascistic they are, the name of the act is orwellian speak to start with).

Don't they knock wherever you live when it's for packages requiring signature?
I only bother with 1 vendor who doesn't offer tracked international without my signature, they used to, but the option was removed.
But yeah, when I know something is about to arrive when the code from the UK works in the canadapost system. Although the CanadaPost redesign of their site 2 months ago makes it so you get less details than you used to. but I get to know when it was processed in Montreal moved to my town, sorted at the center there and when the mailman has left with my package.

Only 2 months left of door-to-door delivery (for regular mail, I'll still get a guy to sign to for packages), still no idea where the goddamn community box will be in my area. I hope the plans stall because of the elections in October, where these fascists, i'm sorry, conservatives (Read Canada's Fair Election Act of 2014 just to know how fascistic they are, the name of the act is orwellian speak to start with).

Alot of RC's are sent out with the standard mail, provided that the amounts are small enough. If its standard mail in the UK it will just go straight into the recipients letter box. There are more expensive services which require signatures and provide tracking, but unless specified in the order they will not be used as standard.

How far are you guys expected to travel to get to your 'communal' post box? Its a bit of a step backwards. We've had to privitise our national postal service but at least we still have house delivered mail for the moment (plus our mailmen dont have anywhere near the amount of countryside to cover as you guys do.)

Last edited:
Well,look who's got bannt.

I make short posts, medium posts, large posts, the larger ones are usually implying I am very benz'd, Which happens less and less. What's funny is that I actually made use of paragraphs.

I know :D isn't it just ace n the best news EADD has EVER had. Much lovelier without him. I hope it's a reeeeeeeal long ban n kudos to the mod who infracted him.

Sorry. I mustn't gloat must I?! :)

Smaller paragraphs are easier to read but there are nicer ways of telling people. So don't worry about it n welcome to EADD :)

I'm sure I used to see you on the suboxone mega thread, which doesn't seem to be in use nowadays. I hope that you are doing all right.

Evey

Last edited:
Alot of RC's are sent out with the standard mail, provided that the amounts are small enough. If its standard mail in the UK it will just go straight into the recipients letter box. There are more expensive services which require signatures and provide tracking, but unless specified in the order they will not be used as standard.

How far are you guys expected to travel to get to your 'communal' post box? Its a bit of a step backwards. We've had to privitise our national postal service but at least we still have house delivered mail for the moment (plus our mailmen dont have anywhere near the amount of countryside to cover as you guys do.)

I have no idea yet, conservatards say that since they got in power (in 2006), mail has reduced by 60%. Which is bullshit, more people are ordering stuff online than ever. I don't have a community box yet, only people who yet, are the 20% of canadians living in Nowhere,Rural Canada where a mailman doing each homes would be ridiculous. I know that some places offer tracked & signed, I was railing about the tracked and that's it, it's still in priority mail, just no signing needed. And yeah there's places that use regular snail mail.

It is backwards, if that 50's were-the-best kind of creepy female lipped Adolf Harper PM doesn't get kicked out of majority i'm probably gonna have a stroke and an aortic event simultaneously. No mailmen apparently starting sept 3rd. Yet the mayor of my well, 10th and last metro area in size town, doesn't even know and has had no contact with Canada Post about where these community mailboxes will be. I can't imagine all the spam snail mail people will just throw on the ground there, until they add cameras in them and warning saying so not to throw garbage mail on the ground next to the box...

I know :D isn't it just ace n the best news EADD has EVER had. Much lovelier without him. I hope it's a reeeeeeeal long ban n kudos to the mod who infracted him.

Sorry. I mustn't gloat must I?! :)

Smaller paragraphs are easier to read but there are nicer ways of telling people. So don't worry about it n welcome to EADD :)

I'm sure I used to see you on the suboxone mega thread, which doesn't seem to be in use nowadays. I hope that you are doing all right.

Evey

Aaw, I like Wenlock, he makes me laugh...

My turn to wait on 3-FPM this morning foobs - i have 5 bags of gear and a q of weed on standby as well - its all for the weekend so it might not hurt if its a day late or 2. 72 hours to look at my stash but need to keep focussed.

No point in taking any gear - i spend monday - friday soaked in methadone so any heroin use before saturday will be a waste.

No point in even touching the phenmetrazine if it turns up - ill end up fiending half of it straight off and will end up using the gear and benzos to wind down

Definately cant touch the ganja - again, its for the weekend and will be mostly gone if i lick into it now. I did pinch a bud out of it yesterday and enjoyed a really nice stone while watching a film with my dad, which was totally spoilt by my mad mother bursting in half way through who sent me to bed for 'stealing' her husband. She doesnt enjoy anything apart from fags, alcohol, 'loose women' and the soaps.

You can laugh at me having to go to bed at 3 in the afternoon, but my mother becomes insanely jealous whenever she catches my dad and I enjoying something that goes over her head, so she does her best to sabotage the occasion. She'll suddenly demand that one of us prepare her a meal which she always throws away due to being constantly full of chocolate. If we try to wait untill the films finished, she will then do her best to unplug the home theatre, requiring some sort of physical restraint from my father.

This is when I have to go to bed - you'll all call me a disgusting thug for saying this but during these moments I could quite happily smash her face in, leaving me no option but to keep my gob shut and remove myself from the situation.

Sorry to vent this pathetic-ness but this thing occurs at least 3 times a week. I know she has her own addiction problems and mental health issues but shes still savvy enough to torment my dad and I with some calculation and venom, despite the fact that we do (and pay for) everything for her. I love her because shes my mom, buts she hasnt provided what anyone would describe maternal or married love in 5 years - I cant stand the woman most days which i know is a horrible thing to say. Ill always be there for her, but unfortunately its currently driven by nothing but obligation.

Sorry to make such a horrible post so early in the morning but ive just had to spend the last 14 hours in bed with a single bong hit for company.

Roll on the weekend so I can get stuck into my 'obliteration' powders - thats as good a weekend as its possible for me to have at the moment.

Aaw, I like Wenlock, he makes me laugh...

To be honest wenlock does have good attributes. He's helped people on this forum financially n offered to put people up who were homeless he's nice side. Maybe he's a Raasy numero dos n doesn't take the net seriously so doesn't think his comments upset people. Hopefully when he comes back he'll show his good side I'd be willing to start again with him when he's back if he's nicer. We all make mistakes. Hell I've pages n pages n pages n pages n paaaages of infractions.

Think maybe I was being a slight harsh. I didn't like seeing people gloat when I had my three-month ban.

Stee, it's nice to see posting more, think you seem a nice person :)

Evey

To be honest wenlock does have good attributes. He's helped people on this forum financially n offered to put people up who were homeless he's nice side. Maybe he's a Raasy numero dos n doesn't take the net seriously so doesn't think his comments upset people. Hopefully when he comes back he'll show his good side I'd be willing to start again with him when he's back if he's nicer. We all make mistakes. Hell I've pages n pages n pages n pages n paaaages of infractions.

Think maybe I was being a slight harsh. I didn't like seeing people gloat when I had my three-month ban.

Stee, it's nice to see posting more, think you seem a nice person :)

Evey

Thanks Evey - i appreciate your comments but anyone who actually read my last post and thinks im anything more than a waste of oxygen needs their head examining (present company accepted of course angel)