• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

When did you order? it should be next day if you ordered before 12 the previous day. If you have the reference number you can track it if it's special delivery.
I feel your pain though, you build yourself up to a mad weekend then the postman ruins it. The worst one I had was when I ordered 10g meph via online banking and the cunts claimed that they didn't get the money, got it after 3 weeks after sending proof of the payment and hassling them 24/7, not the posties fault but similar frustration. Another time the courier(not RM) lost/stole my delivery so had to wait couple weeks for it to be sent out again. Never had a problem with RM personally, except for one time with recorded but I think the vendor just didn't send, got a refund though. I always use special delivery as I don't trust any other method and it's insured.

If I were you I'd head into the town and buy something off a random if you don't know anyone, better than not having anything I suppose.

Last edited:
lol just go and hunt down some k, guaranteed to find what you're looking for ;)

Gutted bout no post though

When did you order? it should be next day if you ordered before 12 the previous day. If you have the reference number you can track it if it's special delivery.
If I were you I'd head into the town and buy something off a random if you don't know anyone, better than not having anything I suppose.

I ordered it wednesday evening, it was dispatched thursday afternoon. I would go find some guy to buy something off of but I have no idea about how I would go about doing that.

However I am never comfortable when I sign for something and it's blatantly blistered pills rattling away inside the envelope. Smile, take package, sign, shut door, spend ten minutes wondering if that was the normal postman or a lizard-generated hologram.

LOL

I always use special delivery,it's worth paying that little bit extra. Had a word with the local collection office and they said they would keep my specials there for me to collect at 8 in the morning. "Just the one today Mr .........." . I know he knows................

Don't dis The Postman dis the people that employ him /her.

I ordered it wednesday evening, it was dispatched thursday afternoon. I would go find some guy to buy something off of but I have no idea about how I would go about doing that.

fukin ell back in my day buying drugs actually envolved physical contact and speaking to people , how times have changed .
I feel for you

Just a reminder that if there is any "Just go here fer yer derugz" talk - You will be incinerated ;)

I'm sure the post is getting slower and slower. I remember when you could order GBL, before 4:30pm and have it the next day - without fail. Special Delivery, though. To be fair, first class was next day, 99% of the time. When I order parts for work, sometimes they take days. I've not bought any drugs off the internet for ages. The times I was let down, I was gutted. Building yourself up and being let down feels shit. Many an occasion have been wrecked by things/dealers going wrong.

To be fair, most of the time I get my post next day, just it always seems to be when Im building myself up for it most it all goes wrong. 4 day weekend, Ive been very good with not having too much drugs/alcohol lately so I was looking forward to my treat and then *bam*

I used to be, I live in Chippenham now but no bugger knows where that is.

I do it's just down the road from me actually , bit of a well you live their i'm sure you have noticed;)

In fact their is another EADDer who lives even closer to Chippenham than me maybe that's where we should hold the much talked about BL meet up :)

I do it's just down the road from me actually , bit of a well you live their i'm sure you have noticed;)

In fact their is another EADDer who lives even closer to Chippenham than me maybe that's where we should hold the much talked about BL meet up :)

haha definetly. Chippenham is a weird one, its really big yet theres sod all there.

haha definetly. Chippenham is a weird one, its really big yet theres sod all there.

ha I know quite a few people from there!

funny when you get a big box of NOS and its all clinking and shit lol. especially when I was in halls and it would get left at the accommodation office lol. they would give you the dodgiest look hehe.

Mailmonkey the fuck you on about man? It's a song & just cos you're a posty means bugger all to me man, i have a good rapport with mine, we oft make pleasant chat. Eat shit you whorebrained cunt.

So, its that time of morning again where I eagaerly await the postmans hopeful arrival. Will he show up? Won't he? Take your bets now!

I think he will come

but you have been sold crap gear

joking

:)