• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is there a drug more euphoric then MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of serotonin euphoria, I've found 4-AcO-DMT more euphoric than 6-APB. Since 6-APB is comparable to MDMA...

Pure MDA (not a typo)(dont ask where we got it) MDMA and LSD was erm... certainly euphoric... Blew my bollocks off I still think back and think I achieved a glimpse of enlightenment. Or definatly a higher state of mind (obv.....)

Though iv never tried mdma, Id venture to say iv had drug experiences that are more euphoric then anything else could be. Right now good old vicoden is my best friend but months ago I had the best time of my life on nutmeg! Unfortunately it dosnt do much for me anymore other then make me warm and cumfy. I still do nutmeg now and then in hopes ill have another trip like that but no such luck:/

pure cocaine (100%) is much more euphoric but in short bursts as it inhibits reuptake of both serotonin and dopamine, so its a two in one whammy type thing as MDMA only stimulates the production of serotonin not dopamine. hence why cocaine is so damn addictive.

Sorry to bring up old thread... (before I start come up on LSD> MDMA)
but like somebody mentioned wether u find opiates a diff kind of euphoria and a very un-connected euphoria, that does not mean it's not the most euphoric

IMO, and I even had a great roll tonight which brings me here , but sorry to say nothing compares to opiates...

Yes, MDMA is more profound in a way and has that intense in ur face euphoria, but is it better ? Try being broke with no one to love , life going to shit and take some MdMA and then tell me if u had such a great euphoric time?, now take heroin and you will, well...you will quickly notice, "o that's how I got here, whatever"

Some of u, I think at least, have just never had experienced a real opiate high, there's a reason that people do it every damn day BEFORE they get sick, knowing it will lead them to being sick with a terrible addiction,... the euphoria off opiates is like no other in the sense of escape. It's so good that u don't need to babble on to somebody like MdMA , but u will also find urself connecting with others as well and will easily babble on to others just like on rolls (actually most would agree it's Maybe not easier but more comfortable to open up, and talk to new ppl while on opiates)...don't get it twisted Mdma is very euphoric even to the point where u have to connect with others!...but opiates on the other hand is equally awesome to connect and also awesome to disconnect !...its a tricky discussion/debate..might be preference but , I just can't see how it beats opiates (at all) ... Like okay, I'll have a better night at a party or show etc..on MDMA #facts...but I'll have a better morning and overall day with opiates....

But it's not worth it, it will ruin ur life like no other, so in that sense go with Mdma lol

Btw If someone says evil or the devil does not exsist .... show them a bag of fucking dope...

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.