• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is there a drug more euphoric then MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people would say MDMA is the most euphoric drug, and others would disagree. I've gone through my cycle of drugs. Uppers, downers, dissociative, ect. I suppose it depends on the individual and their drug preference. Some people might say cocaine, or heroin, or maybe even dxm or ketamine is more euphoric than MDMA. Now if you really want to seek a pure euphoric state then combo it up

I've had my moments where I was on very strong dosages of LSD and I thought that was the most Euphoric drug experience

Lol yeah true.. I feel like if I have 2 bundles I can sleep under a bridge in the freezing rain and be happy. And some new pins.

Lsd, 2ce and morphine can beat mdma imo, even 4fmp tends to outrun pure molly (the mdma crystals were tested in a lab: 82% )

Last edited:
How well do MDMA + Opiates mix?

Seems like a pretty good combo to me.

Or at least, roll on MDMA and drop some opiates on the come down.

How well do MDMA + Opiates mix?

Seems like a pretty good combo to me.

Or at least, roll on MDMA and drop some opiates on the come down.
That would be interesting, maybe after the peak. I think it can ruin your peak...

I would say a high IV dose of methamphetamine. If your pretty new to methamphetamine you get a empathogenic effect as well as a dopamine explosion. If I had the connects I would really well end up a tweaker.

IV opiates can be euphoric and can be used in any situation. But the euphoria is a different type of euphoria.

But two of the most euphoric MDMA combos was MDMA+ LSD during lovefest, and MDMA+ 2C-I at another massive rave.

-PLUR

so far ive tried to find a drug thats more euphoric and i came close.
when i tried E for the first time, holy shit, the empathy and the appreciation of music literarly stacked up with the euphoria, i thought nothing could ever make me feel so good.
i tried cocaine, and all it did was make me really alert and made my heart race. (im not into uppers)
xanax however is my favorite drug but it really does not give you euphoria,
opiates.... hmmm its alright but the nausea and the euphoria isnt really that good.
psychedlics do not give me euphoria for shit.
but in the last few days ive been experiementing with crystal meth.

when i actually took a really really big hit, i felt that rush of euphoria that was literarly greater than ecstasy but it only lasted for 5 min than i was just alert. so im guessing meth is the closest one hahahahaha

The greatest level of euphoria I've ever felt was combining DOC with MDMA. Man, that felt so perfect. Words can't describe. MDMA is the most euphoric (taken on its own) drug I've tried, but DOC and aMT can get damn close.

The greatest level of euphoria I've ever felt was combining DOC with MDMA. Man, that felt so perfect. Words can't describe. MDMA is the most euphoric (taken on its own) drug I've tried, but DOC and aMT can get damn close.

The single most euphoric experience of my life was m-holing on aMT. Literally believed the rapture had come and taken us off to some place of infinite beauty.

I actually had more euphoria than E (really close call) on a real high dose of mushrooms.. for like 30 mins of my trip I was like I dunno i was like on the ground eyes closed and like all tehse images were flashing through ym head of my life family I just felt so good like my whole body was having 20 orgasms and shit my midn felt amazing.. it was insane.

E is more of a stable euphoric high...there is nothign like real mdma. Some epople don't think ecstasy is all that becuase they had some bullshit ass pill or RC..they were sitting there shivering all night and crap jaw clenching lool...when they could have been nice warm loving having an awesome feeling over your mind and body gettin tha tstrobelight effect iwth lights your eyes buggin and wiggling and shit

The single most euphoric experience of my life was m-holing on aMT. Literally believed the rapture had come and taken us off to some place of infinite beauty.

Something tells me that combining aMT with an arylcyclohexylamine would be pretty spectacular.

K-holing on a relatively low dose of DOC was incredible! The CEV's, creation of novel objects and synaesthesia had to be experienced to be believed! I'm saving my (modest) stash of K for another such time, either to repeat the experience with DOC, aMT or if things go right, 2C-P/2C-E or 25I-nBOME.

I personally think euphoria is too broad a term, we need terms for the different kinds of euphoria really, because there are so many different pleasurable highs that are really apples and oranges and can't really be compared - other than one person might prefer a certain type to another.

For example, opiates/opioids and dissociatives provide an incredible "escapist" euphoria, all your problems melt away and you're left in a blanket of comfort and warmth. Psychedelics for me provide a "synaesthesic" euphoria, all your senses heighten the feeling and you are connected to everything. Stimulants produce an intense "rushing" euphoria, just this overwhelming pulsating feeling through your body. Empathogens (MDxx/x-APB/etc) are somewhere between psychedelics and stimulants, producing a mix of both the "rushing" and "synaesthesic" euphoria. GABA-ergics like alcohol and benzos produce a "anxiolytic" euphoria where it's the sheer confidence and lack of worries that makes you feel great. Etc..

With dissociatives I find high doses of Ketamine and MXE produce immense euphoria, but Ketamine is the better escapist drug so it wins for "escapist" euphoria.

For psychedelics I've found aMT to be the most euphoric thus far, it's extremely blissful and relaxed, the synaesthesia is more prominent than on any drug I've tried and making music is orgasmic.

Empathogens I've only really tried 6-APB, but 6-APB has that classic overwhelming body high that has floored me when I took a high dose of it and left me in that lovely messy lovey state..

Then Cannabis is just lovely chill every day relaxation.

It's impossible for me to say any of them are more euphoric than the others, though I personally enjoy Psychedelic and Empathogen euphoria the most and that is why Psychedelics tend to be my drug of choice even for pure recreation :)

euphoria is different for every single drug and setting

I mean, I get really nice euphoria after smoking a fag but also when I do some quality cocaine there's this awesome euphoria which is physical as well.

MDMA's is superb, but I think OPIOIDS are the best... Shooting nice heroin must feel ten times better than MDMA...
not better but different....

Also, if you do it with some person you like the euphoria will be the best ever, whatever u do... eat some chocolate and drink a coke while doing coke

Last edited:
euphoria is different for every single drug.
I mean, I get really nice euphoria after smoking a fag but also when I do some quality cocaine there's this awesome euphoria which is physical as well.
MDMA's is superb, but I think OPIOIDS give the best euphoria ever... some opium to toke up I'd like to try

Bleh opioid euphoria is so unusable...Music is a nodkill, moving around is a nodkill, other people are nodkillers. You get the most intense euphoria from slouching down your armchair staring at nothing in particular and that's all you wana do until its over.

It can feel fucking fantastic but I hate how detached it is from any sort of stimulus.

MDMA feels equallly amazing but the most intense euphoria is achieved by indulging in the activities you love...You know, the shit that defines your personality and makes you feel alive! The joy of feeling so fucking alive is better quality than the joy of retreating into narcotic bliss IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.