• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is there a drug more euphoric then MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, the first thing I thought after reading the thread title was "NO". MDMA is the most euphoric drug I've tried, hands down. Not my drug of choice per se but you'll never get a more euphoric, peaceful, incredible feeling than peaking on pure MDMA, especially with someone you love.

depends on preference, for me N,N,DMT has been more euphoric, decent pre-ban mephedrone has been a bit more euphoric, MDMA seems to get me to a perfect comfortable place but its not over the top. MXE euphoria can be earth shattering but its a different kind of feeling. they're all unique

Is there a drug more euphoric then MDMA? Any analogues? or completely different chemicals in general?
Smoking methamphetamine is more euphoric than MDMA, but MDxx euphoria isn't the same as stimulant euphoria. MDMA you feel just happy about everything and peaceful and all that jazz as you know...methamphetamine euphoria is this rush...you just feel like...incredibly powerful, wide awake, incredibly confident....you just feel perfect, as in like you can do no wrong mr. cool, feel like you can do whatever the fuck you want....perfect, cant explain it. smokin a bunch of meth is IMO hands down more euphoric than MDMA, end of story. LSD IMO can and sometimes is more euphoric than MDMA, depends on the set/setting of the MD and the set/setting of the L.
Methamphetamine if oyu want selfish simple pleasure without any depth, just inherent straight epic win feeling, but its a selfish high compared to MDMA, as in at least me, I am very arrogant and slightly more confrontational than usual when i'm high on speed (or meth, a little bit moreso on meth than regular speed)
the like point of MDMA is the exact opposite IMO as the point of methamphetamine/amphetamine.
MDMA euphoria is if you want to be anxiety free, more "naturally" happy feeling almost, be relaxed, open , friendly and mellow and all that good stuff, fun stuff
Speed and meth, make you anxious, the feeling of euphoria/overconfidence and all that feels very synthetic as in it just plain feels very synthetic and not smooth and somewhat natural feeling like MDMA is, you're wound up/uptight the whole high as opposed to being worry free and very relaxed and open, and you're overconfident in yourself to the point of being an arrrogant motherfucker on it, you're much more prone to become angry suddenly and that kinda thing, and you're much more confrontational/standoffish, ties in with the arrogance.

Last edited:
Speedball..but sometimes LSD can blow..and yeah MDMA too..fuck, i'm in a serious problem, i fuckin like all drugs..%)

MartinFn

Coke and good pot and I get the "hedonistic" euphoria I like. I've never done MDMA or heroin or crack. Meth I checked it out when they were just coming around in late 80s I guess. MDMA I'd like to try... anything like coke and/or pot? LSD, I did very long ago; though I like it I like to be in more control than tripping. Amphetamine or Methylphenidate, not so much to hardly. They just keep me awake. I need alcohol and pot for euphoria of any kind to go with them. I'm not into lazy nodding euphoria much unless I want to sleep... I'd do Xanax with coke or amps though.

^Methamphetamine and heroin, smoked- this was the most euphoric experience I have ever had.

Ive done my fair share of speedballs and I have to say.. the peak of a true mdma pill is really like orgasmic..theres no drug like it..

Next up I would say a coke/H shot.

How did I know this would turn into a thread about smack before even reading it?

IV Methamphetamine....Come on, I've seen people orgasm in their pants after a fat whack!

Yeah I can't say I have tried that. Or ever will. But you might be right.

I have heard of people IVing pure mdma powder..no idea how that works out for them though.

Mushrooms and DMT are more euphoric for me, last time I smoked DMT I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I also prefer IV heroin to MDMA, by a long shot. In fact I don't even particularly like MDMA. But I've have to concede that MDMA is probably more euphoric than heroin. I just prefer heroin becase it doesn't make me stupid, forgetful and repetitive (on MDMA I have a tendency to keep talking about the same things over and over until I drive whoever I',m with crazy, on heroin I socialize normally). Heroin also feels more natural to me, it's just a much nicer drug IMO. I also don't find MDMA to so great for connecting with other people, as like I said it just turns me into an overly talkative moron.

Actually yeah mushrooms CAN cause insane euphoria..but its not a guaranteed feel good drug like e. But thinking back to on eof my trips I think the best I have ever felt mentally and physically was on this shroom trip

For me MDMA definitely produces the best and most pronounced Euphoria but sooo does High Quality Cannabis Buds and Opioid although like said in a bit different way.

The difference is this... you can do heroin in the most depressing place in the world and you will feel great. Environment does not matter. If you take MDMA in a bad environment, chances are you may not enjoy it at all. The most blissful experience I've ever had was mdma+lsd with my best friend in my room at my moms house. If I took those drugs and then landed in a jail cell, the trip could turn out terrible. However, you can shoot dope anywhere, at anytime and it will cause euphoria because environment plays little part in an opiate high. This is the way I see it anyway.

There's many drugs = or > than MDMA. Here's my 2 cents: Insufflated oxymorphone, heroin (IV esp), oxycodone, fentanyl (many of you may diagree, just a personal preference due to duration, nod, and potency) temazepam, Sweet spot dosages of diazepam and alprazolam, LSD, and mushrooms. I want to try MXE, by what I've read I'd fall in love.

Last edited:
Everybody is different so it depends on the individual taking it. For some MDMA is more euphoric and for others its heroin.

Psychadelics can cause more profound euphoria but its hit and miss. I have to say in there favour however that MDMA can only be used once or twice a year tops if you want to preserve your brain cells, that in mind its possible to have more euphoric psychadelic experiences in the space of say a month than MDMA if you catch my logic.
MDMA sets fireworks off in your head while psychadelics set your neurons on fire and blast your ass into hyperspace

Pyschs can definitely be a hit or miss. They can obviously turn very dysphoric. Its been rough trying to find legitimate mdma these days, too many pipes sold as rolls or RC's sold as molly (Mephedrone, BK-MDMA, MDAI, street speed, nothing at all ect.)

imo comming up on 5 hits of acid blows away .3 of some pure crystal molly( u could see the shards in the light). good night, good night

Status
Not open for further replies.