The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny blue

Bluelight Crew
You asked for it so here it is.

-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open by reporting questionable posts!!!!
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too

So how do you guys even buy your bags? I mean Chinky gets his in capsules in Chicago and Tommy is getting stamps in NYC but, I have only ever bought dope by weight. Usually grams or half grams.

Lately it's the same meh beige shit but I have had some darker grey shit that was hard like chalk but, was pretty damn good.

Hey! Thanks for the thread! I'm glad you asked the questions that you did... I saw a MA thread that someone from Japan started a little while back where TB mentioned "fingers". IME, around here it is sold as fingers & half fingers, which are 10 grams & 5 grams respectively. (I have heard that fingers from some are 5-7 like TB said..think it depends on who you get it from??) Although the concept that a finger comes packaged in the finger of a latex glove is correct- I'm guessing that's where the term originated from anyway- -i've only seen them packaged in a plain old plastic bag. The dealer gets it in wax in the shape of a candlestick (or finger). He/she breaks it, weighs it, and puts it in the bag.

The stuff I've been getting for the most part is white/beige also. It comes solid, rock-like. I can totally see your comparison to chalk. When I get it home I have a little ritual of putting it through a sifter (which is how I always did my pills), then I go through it with a razor blade- even though it's unnecessary- it's part of my ritual, and I seperate it into piles and/or lines. Last week I got some different stuff from a different guy, which was darker, and a bit stronger, but yesterday I picked up my usual. I'm happy with it. As a matter of fact I'm at the office & was nodding my ass off at my desk a little while ago so I went outside to smoke a butt & get some air..pulled BL up on my phone & came across this thread.

I have to say it's not a common occurence that I'm nodding this early or while I'm here, but it's a quiet, rainy Friday, my boss is out of the office & so I decided to indulge a little and dosed a little bigger & a lot earlier than planned. I'm typically pretty regimented during the day & throughout the week.

As for my opinion on the stuff I've been getting.. I've done dope here & there in the past, but very infrequently through the years. I just recently made the switch from pharms towards the end of the summer- so not only am I a BL noob- I'm an H noob as well. I love it though. Probably too much. But I am certainly no expert. In my limited experience it has mostly been about weight. In the beginning I bought a few bags at a time though. Bags here are tiny & wicked expensive. They come in the corner of a plastic sandwich bag. No fancy stamps unfortuantely. In years past I have heard others around here talk about buying bricks, but I don't know much about that. I'm from a pretty small town on the south shore and from what I've heard the northshore is pretty different.

I'm hoping there are more people from MA on BL than it seems and that they contribute here. I'm really curious to hear others experiences. I definitely know more about the dope scenes in several other states from lurking on here. Wow, long enough post? My first, might as well make it count.

Ya man that's been my experience with "fingers" too. Usually around 10 grams. Some may be 8, some 9 but, the basic idea is based on 10. It all seems to depend on how you get said finger.

I too have recently made the switch from pharms to street opioids. In fact a good portion of my junkie network has recently done this. I'm guessing that the combination of the OP formulation and the stricter pill mill laws in Florida are to blame. Unlike yourself I can't quite say that I love it though. My experience with dope so far has been a very mixed bag. I have gotten shit so good that a mere bump has me good to go and other shit that's so bad that I've done a whole gram in a matter of a couple hours. When it's good it's great but, when it's bad I find myself wishing that my pill connects were still going strong.

I too have recently made the switch from pharms to street opioids. In fact a good portion of my junkie network has recently done this. I'm guessing that the combination of the OP formulation and the stricter pill mill laws in Florida are to blame. Unlike yourself I can't quite say that I love it though. My experience with dope so far has been a very mixed bag. I have gotten shit so good that a mere bump has me good to go and other shit that's so bad that I've done a whole gram in a matter of a couple hours. When it's good it's great but, when it's bad I find myself wishing that my pill connects were still going strong.

I hear you there man. I still have both available to me at different times. Sometimes I can get opana pretty easily and once in a while I still come across oxy (rarely tho), but when those options aren't available I find myself using dope which is good and bad. When the old OC80s were everywhere, those were the days. Always knew exactly what you were getting, and knew exactly how much you needed to take. Good dope is awesome and I love it, but it's just so uncertain that it's fucking annoying to deal with it. Sometimes the dope is good and sometimes the dope is garbage and there's really no way to know exactly what you're gonna get even sometimes when dealing with the same connect. At least you get lucky buying by weight, when buying by the bundle/bag there's a good chance of getting ripped off too. I think the last time I bought a few bundles they ended up only being .3 each.

Well, this time the dope ended up being pretty good actually, but it's pretty pitiful to look at when the bags have like nothing in them. Can't help but get a little annoyed. Basically means I only got about half what I was expecting. I know I'm not gonna get a whole gram, but come on .3? fuck that.

so JB you pretty much have to buy 5 grams or 10 grams from the finger?

that sounds crazy expensive

there arent any half gram options or like 'hey man i got 20 bucks go all the way you can please' options or you just usually buy a decent amount?

No man I was just saying that a finger is supposed to be 10 grams. I mostly just cop a gram or 1.5 grams.

I get the same light brown stuff around Boston. I usually deal with the same guy/crew as he is consistent and trustworthy. It come's in plastic baggies, fingers, 1/2 fingers, or grams. My guy doesn't sell less than single grams. They weight out and if I call and complain he will give me extra the next time (because he knows I'm not a fiend who talks crap to try and play him). He also gives me 1/2 grams extra if I have to wait 1/2 hour or more and around holidays.

OTOH I never ask for fronts or never try and give him less $ than what the price is. I'm thinking of switching to pharmacuticals though to see how they compare dollar for dollar.

No Prices

They all come double bagged in plastic, I assume so you can swallow it if the po po comes along....

Snip

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic but, it's Boston/MA relevant. I just heard on the radio today that the producers of the Jersey Shore are casting in town for a Southie based version of the show. I guess instead of "guidos" this show will be showcasing the crazy fucks from southie. I'm not too sure how true this is but, I guess we'll see.

Off topic but, it's Boston/MA relevant. I just heard on the radio today that the producers of the Jersey Shore are casting in town for a Southie based version of the show. I guess instead of "guidos" this show will be showcasing the crazy fucks from southie. I'm not too sure how true this is but, I guess we'll see.

I can't see how it won't be stupid. Beaches suck. Mostly just bars in southie and they will probably get picked on like mad over there. A lot of guys from southie don't play and will be jealous if anyone from that show tries to act like they are all that.

I can't see how it won't be stupid. Beaches suck. Mostly just bars in southie and they will probably get picked on like mad over there. A lot of guys from southie don't play and will be jealous if anyone from that show tries to act like they are all that.

Thats the truth. If it happens I expect tons of fights with locals. I just cant think of any bars in southie where that shit would fly. I saw a dude get stabbed once because he was wearing a dress (seemed like he was trying to be funny).

Thats the truth. If it happens I expect tons of fights with locals. I just cant think of any bars in southie where that shit would fly. I saw a dude get stabbed once because he was wearing a dress (seemed like he was trying to be funny).

they dont fool with trannies in southie

Hey guys. Just started getting into opiates in general. Smoked some opium for the first time a few weeks back and thought it pretty chill. An old friend of mine just started pushing bud and also has an okay oc supply. The prices are retarded though.Too much for 30mgs... I'm new to this stuff but that seems expensive especially since now I take 60 to 90mgs... thinking if trying heroin instead, I have heard it is cheaper. The only thing is I have no idea where to cop... don't want to ask any of my guys because they would be wicked sketched out since most of them are high school and college kids that just smoke drink and take psychedelics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill tell you where to get the dope.....

Walk right in, it's around the back. Just a half a mile from the railroad track. You can get anything you want.

At Alice's restaurant

Bd 103 there's no prices allowed here man. As far as dope for anything worth while you're really gonna have to start asking your pill buddies. There's not much of an open air market and if you do find one you'll be lucky to get dope at all. My advice would be to first quit while you're ahead but, if you must do opioids just stick with the pills for now. You're over paying for sure but, everyone does when they start especially around here.

You might be able to save A little money buying ten packs. That's pretty popular here but, oxy is scarce. Other than that if you stick with pills long enough, dope will eventually become available. That I can guarantee but, take your time man. I wish 60mg would be enough for me.

I remember when 60mg was enough for me.

There has been a ton of garbage going around lately, as far as dope is concerned. It's starting to pick up again though.

Same as you guys, in Boston I get tan/beige powder/rocks by the gram (10 to a finger, though i've never bought that much myself, also available by the oz.). I much prefer the raw I get in Baltimore, its stronger and cheaper in the long run, though copping it is way sketchier than back in Boston. I just detoxed off a gram a day raw habit though, so I'm gonna be stain away from the smack for a bit for a nice long tolerance break.

Status
Not open for further replies.