The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of credit cards and cash advances, I ordered one recently because I just need something to put X mas gifts on and to use while I build up my bank account. I ordered it online, $3000 limit, which I was pretty excited with. I already maxed out one for 4500 and 1800, but I don't plan on maxing out the new one. Thing is....it arrived in the mail yesterday and I opened it today to find all $3000 of the card's limit if available for cash advances. Where as only around $2000 of of the combined limits of the past 2 cards were. I just looked at that and was like, "oooo that could end up being bad".

lets keep the locations out of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I work as a part time bank teller and a meat cutter at a super market. And I really have been considering getting a tat lately, but it's not something I want to do until there's no apprehension in my mind. I don't think I actually remember you saying where the shop was, haha.

As far as stopping by goes, I think that would be pretty cool to meet up with a fellow BL member. Especially since your a local dude so we have that in common in addition to us having the same drug of choice. Plus I think it's pretty cool that your so committed to your recovery and staying sober as long as you don't jam it down other's throats and realize that everyone's recovery style and methods are different. Don't think I'm calling you out for doing this, I'm just saying in general it's a trait I've noticed in others that I'm not too fond of.

Also I'm in my early 20s and if I remember correctly, you have quite a few years on me. Age isn't something that bothers me so I'm cool with it, but I didn't know if you wanted to talk to people who have more years in the game (not to say I'm inexperienced/uneducated by any means) and that are of similar age. I know a lot of people who have been around opiates way longer than me, but their lack of knowledge of the substances they put in their bodies day after day is really alarming.

Last edited:
I have meet people that take the 12 step program and preach it like a born again Christian. Most of the time it bugs the shit out of me. I'm glad they are clean and understand that the program is why but give it a rest already.

This isn't directed at anyone here so don't get your panties in a bunch.

Raz, you know I'm from your area.
Anyway, right now I hate Tapestry Health so much. Tomorrow I'm gonna destroy the gear they gave me while I was trying to cop the other day. Cookers, cotton, needles, water, tourniquets...it's like they're saying, "GO! USE! RIGHT NOW!!!" I'm back on the suboxone again, so I'm safe for now,

Just a reminder, please avoid self-incrimination wherever possible. We have this as part of the first rule in the BLUA, and it's also included in the forum guidelines in the 'no locations' rule. This is done to protect the members here since this forum is frequented by law enforcement, so please think twice about posting your names, or where you work / hang out since it can be used by LEO to identify you. A lot of people have gotten themselves into trouble by posting things like this, so I'm just warning you guys so it doesn't happen to you. Such information is best left to private messages. -Tommyboy

Last edited:
Raz, you know I'm from your area.
Anyway, right now I hate Tapestry Health so much. Tomorrow I'm gonna destroy the gear they gave me while I was trying to cop the other day. Cookers, cotton, needles, water, tourniquets...it's like they're saying, "GO! USE! RIGHT NOW!!!" I'm back on the suboxone again, so I'm safe for now,
Sorry Noc, forgot ... Yeah been through the shit with Tapestry; used to get my rigs from them...I don't think they're sayin that..they figure you're gonna use even if they're around or not so if you do at least be as safe as you can. Good to hear you still "boxing" haha that's my little name for it...me I'm off and on with some methadone I got hold of...use when I can afford it and doning when I can't...:p

Just a reminder, please avoid self-incrimination wherever possible. We have this as part of the first rule in the BLUA, and it's also included in the forum guidelines in the 'no locations' rule. This is done to protect the members here since this forum is frequented by law enforcement, so please think twice about posting your names, or where you work / hang out since it can be used by LEO to identify you. A lot of people have gotten themselves into trouble by posting things like this, so I'm just warning you guys so it doesn't happen to you. Such information is best left to private messages. -Tommyboy

thanks for the reminder. sometimes I forget this is a public forum.

I work as a part time bank teller and a meat cutter at a super market. And I really have been considering getting a tat lately, but it's not something I want to do until there's no apprehension in my mind. I don't think I actually remember you saying where the shop was, haha.

As far as stopping by goes, I think that would be pretty cool to meet up with a fellow BL member. Especially since your a local dude so we have that in common in addition to us having the same drug of choice. Plus I think it's pretty cool that your so committed to your recovery and staying sober as long as you don't jam it down other's throats and realize that everyone's recovery style and methods are different. Don't think I'm calling you out for doing this, I'm just saying in general it's a trait I've noticed in others that I'm not too fond of.

Also I'm in my early 20s and if I remember correctly, you have quite a few years on me. Age isn't something that bothers me so I'm cool with it, but I didn't know if you wanted to talk to people who have more years in the game (not to say I'm inexperienced/uneducated by any means) and that are of similar age. I know a lot of people who have been around opiates way longer than me, but their lack of knowledge of the substances they put in their bodies day after day is really alarming.

always down to put a face w/ the name. I am 31 but still a young man (or at least in the brain, ha). and yea, still all recovery from the opiates, so no worries there, man. its last thing I want or need at this point in life; finally found new place, new girl, new job, NEW ALL.. cuz of sobriety. I threw it ALL AWAY just 6 months ago. sickening, man.

age means shit, dude. even at your age I was smashing oxy's left and right.

law hits this, huh? wow. how often and what happen before? they cant be picking up much; we are all junkies; unless there are dealers are on here that I am not recognizing. ha.

wow. shocked, man. gotta keep quiet, huh? not only that but how they taking anyone in? people used to sell on here? the rest of us pick up and can barely get by when we were down and out. now that im sober its OK for them to pick me up.

When you basically post your exact name and address in the heroin....If being a moron was a felony, the FBI and the Massachusetts state police would be conducting a raid on your residence first thing in the morning!

MA heroin discussion v we overdraft our shit too

Winner. Though I'd like to propose MA heroin v Insufficient Funds. It's your call folks. What say you?

On another note, of course law enforcement watches us. It's a drug site ffs. I read an article the other day about the CIA and FBI monitoring Xbox live, world of Warcraft and second life. It said that they were so active in some of this that they had a system in place so that agents wouldn't come across each other in game. Granted they were more interested in terrorists but, still if they put that much effort into games... Plus it's no secret that I'm really a DEA agent and the site is largely run by cops. Why else would we call it bluelight?

Insufficient Funds is just too painful...

How about, 'please take your cash'

"Boxing"...hah, I like that. Yep. Might have to increase the dose again tomorrow when I go back to the clinic. Been increasing my sub dose with the leftovers I never took while I was getting high. I find that 16 mg has killed the cravings the past couple of days. God, I hope that works and I get that dose legally. I just wanna be through.
Saturday, I shot the most I'd ever shot, and I actually nodded out in the car. This time, instead of a cop, it was a fellow addict who knocked on my car window, and just grinned and told me to be careful. I actually thought I would be able to work with my head full of so much dope. Nope- I called out and passed out the entire day. In addition to being life-threatening, another problem with too big of a hit is that you pass out and miss the whole high.

Another problem is you pass out and never wake up....Heroin kills a lot of people...maybe not a high percentage of the population, but out of the people who use it, a lot wind up dead!

Winner. Though I'd like to propose MA heroin v Insufficient Funds. It's your call folks. What say you?

On another note, of course law enforcement watches us. It's a drug site ffs. I read an article the other day about the CIA and FBI monitoring Xbox live, world of Warcraft and second life. It said that they were so active in some of this that they had a system in place so that agents wouldn't come across each other in game. Granted they were more interested in terrorists but, still if they put that much effort into games... Plus it's no secret that I'm really a DEA agent and the site is largely run by cops. Why else would we call it bluelight?

It was the Russian domain name that had me sold that this site was all 5-0.

"Boxing"...hah, I like that. Yep. Might have to increase the dose again tomorrow when I go back to the clinic. Been increasing my sub dose with the leftovers I never took while I was getting high. I find that 16 mg has killed the cravings the past couple of days. God, I hope that works and I get that dose legally. I just wanna be through.
Saturday, I shot the most I'd ever shot, and I actually nodded out in the car. This time, instead of a cop, it was a fellow addict who knocked on my car window, and just grinned and told me to be careful. I actually thought I would be able to work with my head full of so much dope. Nope- I called out and passed out the entire day. In addition to being life-threatening, another problem with too big of a hit is that you pass out and miss the whole high.

You won't be getting anymore than 16 mg a day, according to paperwork I read form my lat Sub doc, 16 mg is set as the highest dose that can be prescribed in MA. I gotta say its probably more in your head than anything that more is killing the cravings. You are the one who was shooting 2-3 bags a day, 16 mg seems a bit overboard.

Maybe you should try finding a safe place to fix. Or are you trying to get your ass hemmed up into a jail cell?

Another problem is you pass out and never wake up....Heroin kills a lot of people...maybe not a high percentage of the population, but out of the people who use it, a lot wind up dead!

No kidding, a day could easily turn into a lifetime.

Yeah, I know. I was just saying that missing the high is the BEST case scenario. Death obviously being the worst.
Also, my intake has increased recently, so I'm not sure what's good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.