The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the Departed may seem like it's loosely based on Whitey it's actually all fiction. In fact it's a remake of a movie done in Hong Kong called Internal Affairs (translated)

Ya the books really get into different stuff. The book Hitman focuses on Johnny Martorano, an Italian contract killer who worked in town. It tells you all about the Winter Hill gang (whitey's gang), the mafia and crooked cops that were into all kinds of fucked up shit and it's done from Martorano"s perspective. The writer Howie Carr is well known especially around here as he writes for the Boston Herald and is pretty much the authority on Whitey

i knew it wasnt a biography on him buti thought it was somewhat loosly based upon him...after i posted that yesterday, i spent over an hour going threw whiteys wiki page and everyone else for the most part who is linked off his page..is that guy youre talking aboutthe guy who admitted to killing 15 people but copped a plea and only got like 12 yearsand was paroleld in like 7?

i wanna fuck some boston southie bitch with that accent and saying things like "wicked"..i dont know if i could marry a boston bitch but i could deal with her for a night or 2..now id marry a bitch from england or ireland just on accent alone lol

ive never seen that movie, that was hilarious but id imagine true lol

igts crazy how the system workw though JB,,the guy admittted to killing over 20people but since he cops a plea hes out in les then 10years..thats crazy to even think about, talk about having the best lawyer possible that case prolly cost the guy 50k

Last edited:
now id marry a bitch from england or ireland just on accent alone lol

Agreed. I love the british or irish accent on a chic.. so hotttt. I was in London 2 years ago and had a lot of one night loves... Ha. The accent just hooked me in every time! What was funny was that they thought I had the accent, so that was a magnet for them.

Oh and no offense Boston people... I can't stand that accent! Haha.

ha, i almost posted the same thing last night but the fuckin 1:30 maintenance prevented me from postin then i forgot about it

great minds think alike

ive never seen that movie, that was hilarious but id imagine true lol

igts crazy how the system workw though JB,,the guy admittted to killing over 10people but since he cops a plea hes out in les then 10years..thats crazy to even think about, talk about having the best lawyer possible that case prolly cost the guy 50k

its a good fuckin movie chinky

The worcester dope is fire and has been as long as I can remember...I have only seen half gram bags from worcester and Boston. My boys out in fall river get bundles and they say fall river gets the best dope in MA hands down

ha, i almost posted the same thing last night but the fuckin 1:30 maintenance prevented me from postin then i forgot about it

great minds think alike

its a good fuckin movie chinky

ive been told..i think its on ondemand right now, i can wait another month to see if it hits HBO or somehting or maybe i can stream it and just watch it right here on the laptop..?

I went to springfield a couple of times a few years ago - I was working with a rock band that made me some $$!

But i figure that as a college town, the dope shouldn't be that hard to find. Pretty Posh - not alot of Ghetto and Smith College - a crunchy granola girl on girl mecca - but because it's a small college town there should be one or two biggish dope dealers right??

I live in a nearby suburb to Chicago - so I don't know if this is true, BUT - wouldn't a College Town pretty far outside the main city be a good place to get dope because there's money and stuff?

fitchburg is apparently a good dope spot, springfield is as well because of the proximity to hartford. pretty sure wax bags are sold in springfield. you can usualy measure the quality of a towns dope scene by the latin american presence there, since they are largely responsible for mid level distribution.

^^even in denton a city of 100,000 just 45 mins north of dallas, UNT with 35,000 students it isnt a big dope town, i mean shit is there no doubt but just cuz of its size, school n proximity to dallas doesnt seem to make it a good place to find dope (dope is findable in denton but im just sayin it isnt a good place for dope). maybe thats true also for the place you're talkin about

also ive noticed dope doesnt seem to be particularly big amongst the kids ive talked to in school, but more so amongst the kids who are college aged, live in college towns but dont go to school.

Picked up from one of my connects this Friday, copped a gram and a half and the shit had me nodding all weekend. I place an order with him on Sunday night and the shit was absolutely bunk and appeared to be all cut. It wasn't even the type of weak product that will at least keep the sick at bay. Had to go to work sick and wait 8 hours for him to exchange my shit. I told him straight up on Sunday that the shit was bunk and he tried telling me it was the same stuff I got Friday. Well, I'm the one who does the dope so I know the difference, he doesn't, so it wasn't the same.

I asked if I could exchange the shit and he said ok, tomorrow; that he'd make it right. Meet up with him after work, and he decides he wants to get in my car, which he never does. I just want to fix and get right and he's having me go to a spot he "knows" that isn't hot. He had me stuck in traffic, this and that, so finally I pull over and fix up. He see's some chick walking up to her house, with her dog like 20 ft away, dialing her phone, and she hadn't even looked in our direction, let alone could see into my car, and he's all "YO, she's dialing the police to send them here right now." I'm like uh, no she ain't and you're fucking overly paranoid dude, I know what I'm doing and she ain't narc'n. Dude is mad sketch. So of course I'm rushed, trying to find a vein and he's all being a bitch so I said fuck it and drove off to dump his ass out of my car. Do that, hit up a spot, register immediately and the sickness fades away.

Life & times of a MA user.

I went to springfield a couple of times a few years ago - I was working with a rock band that made me some $$!

But i figure that as a college town, the dope shouldn't be that hard to find. Pretty Posh - not alot of Ghetto and Smith College - a crunchy granola girl on girl mecca - but because it's a small college town there should be one or two biggish dope dealers right??

I live in a nearby suburb to Chicago - so I don't know if this is true, BUT - wouldn't a College Town pretty far outside the main city be a good place to get dope because there's money and stuff?

There's definitely shit in Springfield and they are a good ride through a lot of woods from Boston so like you said they take care of them selves. Springfield is way closer to Hartford than Boston like 508 said. It's kind of it's own ecosystem. Boston dope pretty much comes from RI and it makes sense that Springfield would at least get their shit from Hartford if not NY but, if you're expecting open air markets like in Chi then they'll be a lot tougher to find if they exist at all. Shit every little city if not town in this state has something going on just like most of the US.

best part of that movie... "and you better not show your face around Quincy."

so I got some nice dope right now. been catching nods all day. just cooked up half a standard size bag (I'm sure all you local heads can guess on the price. The bags aren't huge, I've had bags that were almost a half gram for that price, these are like .25-.3, but the quality makes it worth it. I like posting pics, so here's one of .2 dissolved in 40 units of water. I'm about to slam this and I have a feeling it's gonna be off the chain.

NSFW:
34xrkw7.jpg

does anyone else's arm get itchy and hot immediately after doing a shot? it isn't a missed shot, it all went into the vein no swelling no bubble no pain while injecting, but for 30 seconds a think it might be a cut.

Last edited:
My dude from Lynn just came through and was actually on time thank god cause I'm crashing hard on dexamp. Anyway he called me out of the blue and said he was gonna be doing 5 for the price of 4 until further notice. I decided to jump on the deal while I could, but in the back of my mind I was thinking he could just be trying to unload what's left of a shitty batch that people aren't buying. Thankfully this was not the case as the quality was great.

I don't know if he is only doing this for certain custies or what. When I gave the runner my money he tried to just give me 4 and I was like "nah man, five" and he handed me another. The guy probably just wanted a chance to sell a bag for pure profit, but fuck that, I'm taking advantage of this deal.

best part of that movie... "and you better not show your face around Quincy."

so I got some nice dope right now. been catching nods all day. just cooked up half a standard size bag (I'm sure all you local heads can guess on the price. The bags aren't huge, I've had bags that were almost a half gram for that price, these are like .25-.3, but the quality makes it worth it. I like posting pics, so here's one of .2 dissolved in 40 units of water. I'm about to slam this and I have a feeling it's gonna be off the chain.

NSFW:
34xrkw7.jpg

Damn dude that stuff is dark in the rig. For a second I thought that was a shot that you registered and then slipped out cause it almost looks like blood mixed in there. Don't think I'm talking down on you though cause I know color can be misleading, but I've typically found that darker product has more cut in it based on the gunk left at the bottom of the spoon and the stuff that looks more like golden piss in the rig has been of higher quality.

I've typically found that darker product has more cut in it based on the gunk left at the bottom of the spoon and the stuff that looks more like golden piss in the rig has been of higher quality.

It seems like it can go either way, when it comes to color. Lately the product I've been getting looks exactly like the photo he posted of the prepped rig. Sometimes I find the darker color like that is either bangin' or it sucks. Same with clear fluid. I've had white powder that dissolves perfectly into water and it's gotten me blasted. Other times it's totally bunk shit. It's really hard to discern sometimes, but what usually tips me off immediately is the cut residue left behind on my spoon. From that I can usually gauge what I'm in for. Stuff I've gotten this week has been ok. I copped late last night so I would be good for work today.

It didn't give me a really powerful rush but when I got home and slammed one more shot, I found myself nodding mad hard. I was surprised by this. Going to grab another later on tonight, and then tomorrow I can purchase what I need in bulk. Looking to go through my one connect who just got back from vacation. He doesn't normally cut good deals like my other people and his time management is almost non-existent, but his bag sizes are proper and the product usually produces the rush I'm looking for, coupled with a crippling nod that has me coming in and out of consciousness for hours. That's my shit, right there.

Here's a pic I snagged just for comparison of the shit I picked up earlier. It looks a little darker in the picture, but it's some good quality regardless.

NSFW:
imagefsit.jpg

man yall should see how dark this raw is..by far the darkest raw ive had and unfortunatly i wasnt able to fully enjoy it..i dont think i even got half of that raw today, shit sucks and its like takin a $50bill and just burning it well no cause then the bill is gone, and right now i can get down and see the general area where the bowl fell and prolly pick up a couple small pieces if i need to. so i guess its more like taking $50 in dimes or quarters and taking a handful and dropping them on the ground right below you, but then taking the rest and making it rain. and then trying to pick up and find every last dime..i swear it took away from my high today. like i got high but it didnt seem to last too long cause i spread the use out too much. i should have just did all the dope at once and sat back but i did some and then looked for some more dope and then do some more and it wasnt the best. it was kind of like a waste if i must say.

Been coppin straight bricks/50 stamp bags at a time since I got back east....the bags are fucking tiny but the product has consistently been 7/8 out of ten....

My friend is good for almost a whole brick himself everyday, and hes been hookin me up with 5 bags off the top of every brick....my tolerance is goin up but shootin 5 of these at a time is still givin me a good kickin rush followed by a few hours of nod....

I just came here to straighten my license out and then I'm heading back west! I'm not even sure where exactly I'm going but I gotta stay away from this area....It's way too easy for me to get high everyday and end up wasting months and months!

So i just picked up a half gram of a dealer ive never got dope off of but ive known him for years. The first thing i noticed was the smell. As soon as i opened the bag i was like what smells like cat piss? Turns out it wasnt cat piss it was just some stinky dope.

So heres the money shot. It came out of framibgham area.

NSFW:
24p02o9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.