The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the open air market in Baltimore these days? I grew up in Southie which I know was flooded with dope, but I never came across any. Any H I scored were from other areas in the greater Boston region but I'm not going to specifically identify where.

I always heard when Whitey Bulger ran his shit in Boston he didn't allow any heroin dealing at all but cocaine was fine cause he extorted them
Wonder how true that is though and I wonder if it is true if people still dealt H or did he have the whole city on lock down and every drug dealer shaked down or in his pocket some how?

there is no way one man kept heroin out of an entire major city

plus he only had the irish mob, which from what i hear holds a lot more sway in boston then the italian mafia or any other gangs, but the italian mob has and always will be around n boston too, there is no way he was able to keep heroin out of an entire major city, if anything im sure it was just his crew

Yeah I was just watching one of those bull shit mobster shows on him and his underboss/snitch said Whitey had every dealer shaked down and didn't allow heroin at all, but I guess that was just in the area of the city he controlled

But I don't think there was an actual Italian mob family based in Boston, I think I read it was just the Patriarca family from Providence that had some crews there

It's possible that that is all bullshit. I grew up in Southie and he'd come around, giving money to catholic charities in the town, but Southie was flooded with dope, it was an epidemic between that and suicides. Many will say that he brought it in...

How's the open air market in Baltimore these days? I grew up in Southie which I know was flooded with dope, but I never came across any. Any H I scored were from other areas in the greater Boston region but I'm not going to specifically identify where.

It's great, I posted about it in the thread on open air markets. Basically its not like the wire anymore where ppl will just come up and offer (though that does happen in some spots) but 5 mins of asking around will get you anything you want. Also the dope is much cheaper/better than in boston, the raw in baltimore is much higher quality and about the same per gram as in boston, its also available in smaller quantities where in boston I can only get grams or more.

Whitey and his crew were into everything but, there's no wary that they shut down the dope game completely. There is some Italian presence and there was then too but the home base for then was/is RI. The two crews worked together to some degree as much ass they were against each other. Boston is a relatively small city which really forced a lot of interaction where as in other cities the size allows more criminal diversity.

There's some good books on Whitey if you guys are interested. I'd say anything by Howie Carr except for "the brothers Bulger" as that's too much about his politician brother and kind of boring really.

@Sherminator, that's good to hear. The whole dope game up here in Boston/MA is generally whack, in my opinion. I hear from so many different people in other states that get cheaper & more potent product, whereas around my area, stuff will be pretty good for awhile, and then all of a sudden quality sucks, bags are skimp, and that whole thing becomes discouraging. For example, one of my most reliable connects who used to have product that would constantly floor me, has been getting horrible quality lately, and they're selling a .2 bag for snip That is not how to run things, and it's a total rip off.

I had been put in touch with this one kid who had some of the best dope I've had in months, and his bags weighed out accordingly. His time management skills are atrocious and there have been a few times where he left me hanging and I thought about just not dealing with him, but his stuff was the best around so I kept in touch. Just this past weekend I lost that connect because my now former friend and old roommate, who I middle man'd for a few hours prior to this incident, went through my phone when I was taking a piss in his house, and texted my dude. My "friend", hours later after I grabbed for him, and after hooking me up, no questions asked for copping for him, suddenly gets the idea in his head that I may have ripped him off and started asking questions. He texted my guy to ask if what I told him and what I got was legit. I was pissed because I didn't rip him off, as that's not my style, and not only did he have the balls to question my integrity, but he went through my phone, violating my privacy and contacted a connect he had no prior dealings with. Needless to say I lost that connect (hopefully he'll come around and get over it, as he should), and I ended up slapping my friend around pretty bad for calling me a thief and losing me a fairly solid connect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep mzral, you pretty much summed it up as far as dope goes around here. I remember the first time I tried dope out here, it sucked and I definitely wasn't saving any money versus pills on straight garbage. My first connect for dope was constantly getting ripped off and he would of course just pass the shit on to us. I've had stupidly expensive grams that didn't last me past a couple hours only to be sober a half hour later. This was when the OPs hit and it seemed like no one could get anything half way decent.

I went from that to "raw" which at first was fire. Little bumps from a .3 bag would have me good almost an entire day but, just like you said almost overnight that stuff went from consistently great to just enough to keep the sick away. My latest connect sells powder but, it's very consistent and either good or great quality. On to of that they're punctual and actually relatively cheap for here.

It's tough out here to consistently find good shit. That's why I wouldn't even bother cold copping or trying to find anything off the street. I know people that would rather drive to RI than try and find something off the street here.

^I'm from Providence, and there's always been a lot of dope there....People would come down from Mass to cop....There was always a lot in New Bedford and Fall river too...Providence is a smaller town, but on the whole, has a lot more criminal activity in general, it's more concentrated at least....Providence, Pawtucket, Cranston, central Falls RI...Central falls was always known for coke, there's a lot of columbians there and the town is one 1 square mile....

The Mafia and corruption has plagued the state for years...federal hill is mostly all hispanic now though, Cranston and Johnston is where all the Italian gangsters moved to...although, they busted a bunch of them this past year....

traditional Irish/Italian organized crime seems to be dying out in NE...

so i watched oxy-morons the other night

any Mass/Boston people who've seen the movie have any comments? acurate? over blown on the presentation of the irish up there? anything?

I thought it was way over-done, although I'm from Providence and there's a distinct accent difference....I'm half Irish, I thought it made 'em look like obnoxious idiots, which many NE Irish are...I dunno, it was okay, not the most realistic movie I've seen!

Mzral phones have locks for a reason. I suggest you learn how to use yours. That goes for everyone on bl really.

Yeah, didn't mean to include the price, that was a slip.

Welderman, lesson absolutely learned. Though I won't make that same mistake again, I put myself through withdrawal during the holiday since I had two extra days off of work. I'm tired of shady dealers, shady friends, and weak product. I'm also really sick of being on the dope leash, even though I have to admit that I love heroin. I'm pretty miserable and don't know what direction I'm heading in post H usage, but hopefully it's in a direction for the better.

I've been around the MA scene for a few years now. Lately connect out of Lynn has had fire and his new runner actually lives really close so dude has no problem delivering. As happy as I am with the consistency of the quality these past few weeks, I know that others who posted in this thread are right when they say that quality as a whole is generally very incosistent around here, even if your connect runs a legit operation.

Snip

i used to get mine the same way, im not in MA, but my guy would have a hard as rock tighly compressed "finger" i8magine a large piece of chalk with 2 flat ends. he would just chip off that with a straight razor weigh it and thats what i would get then hed give me what ever was left extra on whatever he cut it on. get put it in a little bag or a orange top vial. I havnt seen this dude for years, but if you wanted half a finger you would need ben franklin plus four of his brothers. to this day different delears and shit, never had d that good. was prolly stepped on like once or twice. Im sure you have that same stuff in MA. east coast dope once you get to a certain level is pretty similar if you buy buy the /g G hard rocky, maybe some powder, little bits. go colombia.

Posted something similar to this in 14th H Discussion thread, but wanted some more general MA posts...

Was wondering if the rest of MA (specifically out west like Springfield/Holyoke, Worcester and down by the RI border like Fall River and New Bedford) packages their individual bags the way that we get them in the Boston area? They come double wrapped in two tied sandwich bags that end up coming out looking like a marble until you take off the first tied bag and the inside one is just a sandwich bag corner tied at the top. I've actually really grown to like the way it's packaged around here even though I think stamps are much better.

Here is a picture of what bags in this area look like. Sorry in advance if this is not allowed:
NSFW:
imagegsle.jpg

In Prov it's just single bagged corner tied....stamp bag bundles but unstamped, but more grams...Prov has the best dope scene north of NY

Status
Not open for further replies.