• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

effects of smoking Ketamine

Hey guys, hate to bump an old thread here, but I decided to make an account after reading this and later smoking Ketamine anyways, and I have found that some folks are VERY wrong about it. There is 2 ways. Both require you to come across a less common form of Ketamine.

1.) Ketamine lotion. Spead it on cigarettes/blunts. Dose similarly to PCP. Works like a charm, magic. Don't know the advantage of smoking it "vertically" like the traditional PCP method, but thats what I did and it was crazy. The lotion I used for this was 15% Ketamine, 25% Ketaprofen. 30% Gabopentin.

2.) Dip a cigarette in liquid Ketacet. Have heard of lots of folks doing this. Surprised no one ITT had heard of this method.

Of course, in order to smoke it, you've got to obtain one of these two forms of Ketamine, which is difficult. The lotion is used to treat Neuropathic pain topically.

Thanks! Hope this helps someone, cause I came here, read this thread, and went ahead and did it anyways, and I'm glad I did.

Yes, I know this thread is old. Just thought I'd throw my two cents. I've found that smoking K out of a glass pipe, is pretty nasty but it will get you really high, for about 10 minutes. Never entered a k hole from it though. I've never smoked it on cigarettes or with weed, only by itself. It takes a minute to 'vaporize' I guess you'd say and tastes absolutely terrible once it starts to char. But it does work. I guess it just depends on how you're wanting to feel or what level you want to get to. It's nothing special. I'd stick to IM. Snorting it even works better.

the tuk tuk drivers (motorcycle taxis) in vietnam etc smoke n shoot ket.
from what i have learned i believe you need to smoke a LOT more ketamine to even feel effects youd get from a small snorted dose.

maybe it would be more efficient vaporised? i dont know, im not a chemist.
perhaps somebody with a vape and some ket would be so kind as to experiment and post their findings in here?

if anyone is doing this, i must say-
*START SMALL. i dont know if vaping will work. you can always take more of a drug, but never less.
*USE SPARE BAGS/WHIPS, as i'd imagine the ket would stink them out. dont wanna taste ket whenever u go to next vape your herbals.

anyone?

man considering how caustic ketamine seems to be on the nose, I can't imagine regularly smoking it. The lungs wouldn't be to happy imo.

im sure the asian tuktuk drivers arent concerned about their lung health as they go about their
highasakite jobs amongst busy polluted-air roads

It hurts. A lot. And gets you seriously fucked for about 10 mins. Then continues to hurt. Like taking a cheesegrater to your lungs and tripping your nuts off simultaneously. I would strongly advise against it.

It hurts. A lot. And gets you seriously fucked for about 10 mins. Then continues to hurt. Like taking a cheesegrater to your lungs and tripping your nuts off simultaneously. I would strongly advise against it.

Listen to Shambles, he's done it before obviously as his description is spot on.

Although it's an old thread but I'm glad my knowledge on this can help. In some Asian countries, k are popular and among the older generation everybody knows of the "k cigs".

So basically what you do is take a cigarette, loosen and empty the very tip (so you can turn and tie it after)... What you do is put it in your mouth like a cig, and through the filter suck the cig, and go over some k. Eventually k will get sucked throughout the tabacco. Tie it and smoke. The effects are a strong body high instead of head, and comes really fast even with two puffs, but all effects are gone fast as well.

Ya if you are trying to smoke a dissociative you need pcP which is quite gnarly. Trust the people here telling you to im inject it. Don't waste it trying to smoke it don't snort it or drink it just add 60 to 100 mgs of k to room temperature water on a spoon, no heating needed then suck it with your syringe and inject it in your muscle. This is honestly by a mile the best way to do ketamine or if it's already a liq then it's really the only way to do it

You can smoke k. I didn't know you could until two nights ago. I was at a show, and rolling on molly when 3 people next to me started smoking a joint. I asked if I could hit it, and they told me it was laced with k, and that I could hit it if I wanted to so I did. I already had visuals from the molly, just colors mostly, and trails off lights but after hitting the joint a few times and holding it in as long as I could, my visuals started to change.(It tasted disgusting and caused me to cough my lungs out) It's hard to explain. Everything had a rainbow colored almost digital look to it. Digital is the best word I can use to explain it. It was awesome!! And it increased my roll! After about 20 minutes more of dancing I went to the roof of the club to sit for a little bit and my visuals started to swirl into almost a k hole type thing but was extremely colorful, and shifty. It was fucking awesome. I know it would have been completely different if I hadn't been rolling too. I mean how can you not have a good time while rolling? haha. I plan on trying to smoke it while I'm not rolling. I'll let you know how it goes.

Sounds hard to believe that the smoke was not harsh, but on the other hand I feel very little pain or discomfort at all when I'm rolling. I think it's pretty toxic and just silly if you can easily snort the stuff.
Also IIRC DXMkid420 was a potential troll, not sure if confirmed.