Bluelight

Thread: effects of smoking Ketamine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    effects of smoking Ketamine 
    Has anyone had much experience in smoking K?
    A few good friends of mine had a 'session' this past weekend. Our typical group of 'partiers' split into two groups this past weekend. Four of us just crashed out here at home and ate AMTs, the other three were supposed to go to a house party, but ended up staying home instead.
    Anyway, they were blowing alot of K and coke, and eventually started smoking some joints laced with one or the other or both. They said that smoking a few joints with Ketamine mixed in made them start seeing visuals. Has anyone heard of this? This is something I'm going to try, very possibly even this evening, I just wanted to see if any of you have had any good visuals or strange effects this way.
    I've blown ALOT of K and have never had any of these effects, but I know how substances can act very differently when taken different ways... meth for example...

2. Collapse Details

I've smoked both ketamine HCl and ketamine freebase. At first I thought i got a little somethin from it but after furthe experiments realized it was nothin more than placebo. And it taste like complete shit. Just IM it like your supposed to.
    Btw, smoking cocaine HCl is a waste as the drug is destroyed when ignited.

3. Collapse Details

^^^ you will get some minor effects from smoking cocaine HCL, but very VERY minor. Your best bet is to convert that coke to freebase with a little ammonia and smoke it that way.

4. Collapse Details

ketamine melts at 262-263 - i'm not sure of the vaporization point, but it's probably quite high. it may decompose before evaporating. the MP of methamphetamine (which is relatively easy to smoke) is only 155... so i think it may be quite difficult to smoke K. i've never tried... ok, one time. i put about a mL of liquid onto a cigarette and let it dry. it worked, but not as well as it should have.

5. Collapse Details

Thanks all for the input. We smoked some K in a bowl with some weed night before last. I felt extremely fucked up, though of course it's difficult to tell exactly what's what in a 'cocktail' per se... I just felt extremely stoned honestly... thought I felt a little different than I would have normally on just mj, but I don't know... it could have been a mental thing also... I don't think we did enough to make a difference.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Thumbs up
    I love to do a bump or two of K every now and then and enjoy smoking it as well.
    I roll up small blunts laced with a small amount dried ketamine powder. It smells like shit when its buring and keeps going out but the effects are pretty nice. I kinda feel like I am smoking angel dust (PCP).
    Very nice high. Im sure its really bad for you though.

7. Collapse Details

earth, occasionally space, sometimes in blankets
    i wanna know if anyone else had tried this??
    cause i might try it tonight if others say its good..

8. Collapse Details

havent done it, wouldnt really recommend it

9. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    Did smokes some in a bong once just to see... Worked surprisingly well as I remember. Just like smoking most drugs really - hits quick but doesn't last long. Do rememember it being more visual than ket usually is - don't usually get much in the way of open-eye visuals with K. Short-lived and undoubtedly terrible for you though. Stick to snorting or IM, I'd say - smoking is a complete waste of good ket.

10. Collapse Details

Planetary body completing its rotation every 831,364.09053 seconds
    Smoking ketamine is pretty ineffecient IMO, as much is lost through pyrolysis. It is possible though.
    Ketamine vapors are pretty nasty too btw.
    Last edited by delta_9; 20-01-2009 at 19:57. Reason: grammar

11. Collapse Details

earth, occasionally space, sometimes in blankets
    yea i figured it would be a waste, didnt try it...dont intend to now based on these comments either

12. Collapse Details

Considering that it has such a high melting point id say it is something you could smoke, however, It would probably be more efficient to turn it from an acid into a free base form so as to increase the amount vaporized.

13. Collapse Details

It works but the high is short lived, buzzier, and inefficient high.

Also tastes like crap. Shame though, I'd love to puff Ketamine bowls all night and not be totally wasting the stuff

14. Collapse Details

It works but the high is short lived, buzzier, and inefficient high.

Also tastes like crap. Shame though, I'd love to puff Ketamine bowls all night and not be totally wasting the stuff

15. Collapse Details

like everyone else said, it sort of works, but is wasteful and tastes bad

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TantricBuddha View Post
    Considering that it has such a high melting point id say it is something you could smoke, however, It would probably be more efficient to turn it from an acid into a free base form so as to increase the amount vaporized.
    If I recall ketamine freebase is an oil at room temperature.

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    Smoking Ket tastes disgusting and has no effect... stick to snorting.... i was doing 1 or 2 grams a day for over a year, and you learn to get visuals, by "working" the ketamine.... and i mean real hallucinations, not like acid, actual objects floating in thin air from nothing... and i can make them apear and dissapear....

18. Collapse Details

^I've learned to have quite a bit of control over my ketamine experiences as well. I can control how and when I enter k-holes to a certain extent. I can also abort them if necessary with just the power of my mind. I do this very rarely however, as the k hole experience is truly wonderful.

19. Collapse Details

Complete waste of time and money and as stated tastes like shit. Sniff or inject K!!!!

20. Collapse Details

Ditto, Delta_9 ... not that I claim complete control over each Ketamine experience by any means. But certainly I've found deep Ketamine space to be something I can steer and direct my way through.

Then again I usually don't forget I've just done Ketamine. In which case hold on to your seat

21. Collapse Details

Hey guys, hate to bump an old thread here, but I decided to make an account after reading this and later smoking Ketamine anyways, and I have found that some folks are VERY wrong about it. There is 2 ways. Both require you to come across a less common form of Ketamine.

1.) Ketamine lotion. Spead it on cigarettes/blunts. Dose similarly to PCP. Works like a charm, magic. Don't know the advantage of smoking it "vertically" like the traditional PCP method, but thats what I did and it was crazy. The lotion I used for this was 15% Ketamine, 25% Ketaprofen. 30% Gabopentin.

2.) Dip a cigarette in liquid Ketacet. Have heard of lots of folks doing this. Surprised no one ITT had heard of this method.

Of course, in order to smoke it, you've got to obtain one of these two forms of Ketamine, which is difficult. The lotion is used to treat Neuropathic pain topically.

Thanks! Hope this helps someone, cause I came here, read this thread, and went ahead and did it anyways, and I'm glad I did.

22. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    Yes, I know this thread is old. Just thought I'd throw my two cents. I've found that smoking K out of a glass pipe, is pretty nasty but it will get you really high, for about 10 minutes. Never entered a k hole from it though. I've never smoked it on cigarettes or with weed, only by itself. It takes a minute to 'vaporize' I guess you'd say and tastes absolutely terrible once it starts to char. But it does work. I guess it just depends on how you're wanting to feel or what level you want to get to. It's nothing special. I'd stick to IM. Snorting it even works better.

23. Collapse Details

the tuk tuk drivers (motorcycle taxis) in vietnam etc smoke n shoot ket.
    from what i have learned i believe you need to smoke a LOT more ketamine to even feel effects youd get from a small snorted dose.

maybe it would be more efficient vaporised? i dont know, im not a chemist.
    perhaps somebody with a vape and some ket would be so kind as to experiment and post their findings in here?

if anyone is doing this, i must say-
    *START SMALL. i dont know if vaping will work. you can always take more of a drug, but never less.
    *USE SPARE BAGS/WHIPS, as i'd imagine the ket would stink them out. dont wanna taste ket whenever u go to next vape your herbals.

anyone?

24. Collapse Details

man considering how caustic ketamine seems to be on the nose, I can't imagine regularly smoking it. The lungs wouldn't be to happy imo.

25. Collapse Details

im sure the asian tuktuk drivers arent concerned about their lung health as they go about their
    highasakite jobs amongst busy polluted-air roads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast