• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Brown molly?

anon221

Greenlighter
SWIM is supposed to be getting this "pure" molly thats brown. Why brown?

ive had some decent molly that was brown generally means that it was not cleaned as well and the chemist took some short cuts etc from the reading ive done but good luck when i was googling seemed like i read on and on and on - anyways got some more mdma down the road that wasnt brown and it in fact was probly 2x as good however if u have a test kit thats what matters test iwth marquis if you get straight black test with mecke if u get almost black/dark blue then test with simons and u should be golden if that goes darker blue never the less if u test with marquis and it goes black u should be good to go.. i dont even watse my test kits if it dont pass the marquis :)

A dealer showed me a solid "molly" rock the size of his fist once... It scared the shit out of me, why is my (supposed to be clear/white) crystal drug, usually in powder, in a glistening dark brown rock? I said that's pretty fucking wierd (he was mildly offended), but everybody that had it seemed to love it deeply so sounds like it had a good outcome.

My question would be is that a cut, or is that impurities? Impurities from MDMA can be some chemicals I'd prefer not to ingest. In the end who knows, if I were looking for molly now in that same situation (with so much good word on it), I'd take it.

Really dont worry about the colour of the mdma, just keep an eye on the look of the substance (eg crystal form) your buying too make sure its not cut and ull be fine, if your really uncertain get a marquis test kit and find out =)

S.W.I.M.= Stupid Way of Incriminating Myself

Please don't SWIM here, we do not allow it. :)

Only way to know for sure is to use a reagent test kit- anyone can make some brown shards out of something knowing that brown/amber shards get a reputation as being what "pure" molly looks like.

Molly is sometimes brown, test it with a kit and youll know for sure.

I think the main advantage of brown mandy, although I'm speculating, is that it can't really be cut with other white powders and such because you'd see them too easily.

Test everything mate. That way you have more of an idea of what's in your stuff (and what shouldn't be at times). have testing kits and they make your life so much easier. Best purchase you could make in the MDMA world...

I've seen small slabs of mdma crystal which were purply white in colour, when you crushed them to make powder they looked brownish.

I've had brown, beige, off white and white give the desired results in both experience and reagent reactions. I'm no chemist, I don't know why it can vary so much in color/texture (I've also had it as a very fine powder and more often it's crystalline and kind of sparkles) but that seems to be the way it is. Likewise, anything with any of the above appearances could easily be something else too so like everyone the others are saying just test the stuff if you've got any doubt and even if you don't - just to be safe

Testing kit is the only thing that's gonna help you. Hit up dancesafe.org takes a few weeks to arrive so get on it :)

Let us know results post pics if u can :) cheers

I've had brown, beige, off white and white give the desired results in both experience and reagent reactions. I'm no chemist, I don't know why it can vary so much in color/texture (I've also had it as a very fine powder and more often it's crystalline and kind of sparkles) but that seems to be the way it is. Likewise, anything with any of the above appearances could easily be something else too so like everyone the others are saying just test the stuff if you've got any doubt and even if you don't - just to be safe

It has to do with how its synthesized, pure, 100% clean MDMA will be odorless and completely clear, but unfortunately its extremely hard to get it like that, and its also a lot less profitable.

When the chemist doesnt wash out all the impurities, it will have a brownish tinge to it like that, and will usually smell like anise (licorice).

Its all still MDMA, but the pure clear stuff will be superior

I wouldn't ingest brown MDMA, you can clean it using anhydrous acetone. Very easy and will take the unwanted stuff out. Just look for the cocaine clean up thread, it'll explain everything.

Molly can be brown...but if it is that means its not "pure". i put pure in quotes because in all honestly pure MDMA is a rare gem, even if its colorless there are more than likely still some impurities or some leftover safrole a lazy chemist did not take the time to clean off that is most often the reason for varying colors of MDMA. None the less I would definitely be more weary of brown than colorless molly but hey like some of the people above me said I've gotten brown molly before and it's produced some great rolls, come to think of it some of the best molly I've gotten was brown..see how smells.. licorice would be a sign of impurities... but that atleast means it most likey molly. See how it taste if you want too it should be bitter, almost disgustingly, and it should not be excessively numbing or really numbing at all. However I would really advice you to get a testing kit just to be safe.. or take the advice of the post above me and clean it with anhydrous acetone, I'm not familar with this method but if it washes away the brown color and your left with a colorless crystal your probably in the clear

btw identifying other's drugs is not allowed on BL for saftey reasons...but bottom line. impure MDMA can be brown

Brown Molly sounds like Sassafras to me buddy. I've had and have seen Sassafras before. Especially in bulk. Molly that appears to be brown is very common. You are just simply getting the substance in a different form. It is not very common to receive it like this. Trust me on this. I've been around the scean for a very long time and I'm well educated on this. But definitely test the product before you take it. I'm surprise nobody on this board knew this. I mean it could possibly be something else but if I had to guess without seeing it/testing it it is Safrole/Sassafras Oil.

Stole this from the DEA website.

The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is issuing this notice to inform individuals and businesses handling safrole and essential oils rich in safrole, such as sassafras oil, “brown” camphor oil 1.070, also referred to as Chinese sassafras oil, that they are sometimes used in the manufacture of MDMA. MDMA is also known as ecstasy, and is often spelled XTC. MDMA is a Schedule I controlled substance under federal law.

Watch... Drugs, Inc "MDMA/Ecstasy" on Natgeo

You mean what people call "Sass"?
What people call sass is just MDA or MDMA+MDA mixed, sassafrass OIL isn't profitable to sell as MDMA. at all.
sassafrass oil isn't a solid (hence the OIL), there's no way in hell someone would sell sass oil as MDMA because if someone has proper sass oil, they're gonna be selling that shit to chemists. Safrole is a liquid. Unless people are selling LIQUID molly, you aren't going to be sold fucking safole as "ecstasy".
I've had brown MDMA crystal, frankly color isn't really ognna make a difference in effects IMO.
and i've had brown shit, and shit that almost looked like glass.
@folley
"the pure clear stuff will be superior"
lolollololololololoooloolol.
i'll hold my tongue a little bit, but it only takes like .05% impurity to turn the shit brown....the amount of impurity that will turn the stuff tan/brown is so low that it really isn't going to make too much of a difference.
And lol good luck finding the "pure clear stuff" LOLOLOLOOLOLOOL
lololololol, i wont say anything more than that.

I've just purchased some crystal like, brown molly shards. I'm going to buy a test kit before I use to be certian though.