• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Brown molly?

Well... it wasnt awful.

I got 2 caps for free from a guy who got them for free from a girl who said they were good. (yeah)

The come up was bad as hell, I was with some people and I didnt really like them that much. Was afraid I was going to start freaking out, and I did a bit. Calmed my self down with a lot of weed though, and got all suited up to go out in the snow

about 15 minutes after the TFMPP came on, the MDMA hit. Most of my worries melted away, and were having fun blowing shit up in the snow. I had to keep moving, and was getting very hot even though it was 20 or so degrees out and icy everywhere. Took of my snow coat and went down to a light coat, and was still pretty hot. As long as I kept going and doing shit, I didnt have any worries really. Later that night I was up for a while, and it took like a dime to put me out at night

Overall it felt like MDMA, but you could for sure feel the pipes. It was just a toxic feel, Im sure you know what I mean. Light visuals were there, the same kinds Ive gotten on TFMPP the 2 times I had it, and it had much more of a "fucked up" feel than normal, like being drunk a bit too, brain mushed.

Next day was hell, actually went out and got opiates, something I never do. Smoked a lot of weed too. Had a lot of mood swings and depressed thoughts that week too, but I did roll 2 and a half weeks before

sounds so blatantly obvious..

Thats why Im saying it was added to the sample before being sent in, not in it when it was bought. Look at the rations, its 8 parts lidocaine

Well... it wasnt awful.

I got 2 caps for free from a guy who got them for free from a girl who said they were good. (yeah)

The come up was bad as hell, I was with some people and I didnt really like them that much. Was afraid I was going to start freaking out, and I did a bit. Calmed my self down with a lot of weed though, and got all suited up to go out in the snow

about 15 minutes after the TFMPP came on, the MDMA hit. Most of my worries melted away, and were having fun blowing shit up in the snow. I had to keep moving, and was getting very hot even though it was 20 or so degrees out and icy everywhere. Took of my snow coat and went down to a light coat, and was still pretty hot. As long as I kept going and doing shit, I didnt have any worries really. Later that night I was up for a while, and it took like a dime to put me out at night

Overall it felt like MDMA, but you could for sure feel the pipes. It was just a toxic feel, Im sure you know what I mean. Light visuals were there, the same kinds Ive gotten on TFMPP the 2 times I had it, and it had much more of a "fucked up" feel than normal, like being drunk a bit too, brain mushed.

Next day was hell, actually went out and got opiates, something I never do. Smoked a lot of weed too. Had a lot of mood swings and depressed thoughts that week too, but I did roll 2 and a half weeks before

Thats why Im saying it was added to the sample before being sent in, not in it when it was bought. Look at the rations, its 8 parts lidocaine

Holy shit man that doesnt sound worth it to me..

That's weird because i use to never really get bad effects of rolling, for some reason Im very tolerant to any type of uncomfortable feelings, even off methbombs.. But I do know what you mean about the weird wirey uncomfortable feeling..

So when was this and was the stuff the same looking as the shyt I posted? Cause I'm doing this roll for introsepction, rather than a good time (even though ill have both im sure) and I really don't want to be dealing with any sort of crazy comedown because I might freak myself into thinking ive burned my brain out. Plus I want a nice clean high, I'll even throw this shyt away if I can get my hands on some real GOOD stuff.

Thats why Im warning you lol, like I said I think you should keep looking

I wouldnt risk it at all if I was you, and just wait till you can find some really nice shards

or perhaps look into methylone?

I've really been thinking of trying methylone.

I have NO idea where to get it, and where i'm from its going to be damned near impossible to find molly shards. I really wish there was an easier way. But according to venrak's post, these have a shot at being pretty good.

There's got to be a way to tell..

Either way I didn't plan on useing it for another few months yet atleast, so i'll just be patient and see what else is around I suppose.

PS how many times have you rolled and have you noticed any negative sides?

http://www.ecstasydata.org/send_sample.php

only way to be sure lol...

Ive rolled on MDMA probably 50 times, on other things probably another 50-75. Most of the other no MDMA pills were meth bombs, and I did it on purpose most times, but there were a few random RC combos and Im happy to say I havent been piped more than 5 times. Almost every time (except for the first 5 or so) I would take 4 pills, as thats what I could afford. Other times I would get hooked up for free with some extra and some times I saved up and just went fucking crazy. There was more than once I took almost 10 pills in a night, and they were confirmed MDxx.

Negative effects were mostly due to Sert down regulation and amphetamine abuse, but were mood swings, depressive thoughts, feelings of worthlessness and other signs of major depression. 3 months later though, I was feeling a lot better and ready to roll again. Was 6 months till I really rolled though, as Wa is in a big MDMA drought, and it was my best roll ever. Then the one I described above.

theres my rolling life story lol

Haha sounds like you've had quite the run.

Mine isn't so extensive, I usually keep my pill count low and try to space it out. But honestly, when I was younger I never even thought about rolling, or spacing it out, or even knew the effects of MDMA on the body/brain.

I'd just roll accordingly, usually at random. But looking back I was always smart about it and never rolled back to back weekends, and i've NEVER ingested pure molly before, thats why I have so many questions regarding the molly I have atm.

I've probably hit about 80 pills, rolled anywhere between 35-45 times in 6 years.

The two biggest nights I can recall are take 3 Ed Hardy's (cleanest roll ever, and blacked out from drinking so much vodka with them) and another night I lost all motor/cogntive function after taking too many orange jack olanterns. I think I might have taken close to 6, maybe even more.

Either way, that night was pretty retarded, I was playing poker and couldn't make a move, or function on what I was doing what so ever. Strangely enough, one of my friends had to play for me, and he won me $40! hahah i never even knew until I came back from being socially retarded from rolling so hard.

God, I wish I was easier on my brain. Strangely I never felt many effects from those nights tho. Only two summers ago, which I never really felt until I had that bad trip.

So i'm pretty confused on whats really tangling my mind up.

You might just want to look into psychedelics man, mushrooms or (real) LSD could really help you with that

I took probably 250-300 in about 8 months... and probably another 50 before I got there

The best molly I've ever had was brown. Came in huge tan crystals. Nothing like it :)

This is brown MDMA
NSFW:
e62cY.jpg

This is MDMA with a slight yellowish/brownish tint

NSFW:
beDjv.jpg

I think you people are confusing the two

Test it, Ive done brownish and white, I would think they just didn't wash it as many times ont he brown. my roll was harder on the brownish stuff.

If anyone wanted to look into the rules for shipping internationally from the US to the UK, Ireland, Aus, Canada, NZ, and Mexico I'd be appreciative. We're getting pulled in a lot of directions over here right now and could use some volly help in this regard. Is it a tax or import/export regulation we're failing, or a drug war thing? Or a hazmat thing? EZTest gets around this with the ampoules, but that's not a direction we're prepared to go.

Molly that appears to be brown is very common.

arse talk buddy.

if it has a tinge of brown it is because the chemist was unable to remove all the reagents used in the manufacturing of the mdma.

when it's cut up into small tiny crystals, its harder to make out the brown. however if you ever see a big block of it, it'll never appear white and sparkly. no underground chemist is that good.

it'll always have a tinge of brown, sometimes purple depending on how it was made.

i have these type and the color of the powder really throws me off. it is dirt like material but i guess it can be considered a moon rock?

i tested it with a marquis test kit and as you can see in the picture it came out to be purple/black and it instantly reacted with a fizz and changing to that color within 5 seconds... so would you guys consider these clean or filled with mdma? the taste is exactly as gross as any tasting substance... the color of the powder just REALLY throws me off. i'm used to it being white... so would you guys say its ok?
u4ryc.jpg

^ That looks like its testing as MDMA.. but just due to how filled that cap is, it looks like its cut a LOT.

It could still be 100mgs of MDMA, just cut down to 300 or so lol... but that usually never happens. Its testing good though, so I would just take one cap (Hardly any dealer would make a single pill more than one dose... and many would make it a lot under one) and see how you feel.

yeah one of my friends took one and enjoyed the roll...

also these are 140 mg.... sooo it does test out good the color just threw me off

^ Test looks good man. The only molly I've ever seen was that same color. But I always say it, color means jack shit. It could be pink, blue, white, red, black etc. As long as it tests out clean is all that matters.