• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Brown molly?

The stuff I had was like that, seemed like it had gotten wet. Looked almost exactly the same, but maybe a tad darker

if it tests good though 120 is a good starting dose, 150 isnt too much more though. But I would keep things on the safe side considering your history...

that stuff looks strange tbh.
i was thinking it was more brown, thats actually kinda weird looking to me.
i'd still eat it if it smells, but idk

If it as MDMA in it, its gonna smell and taste like MDMA, that doesnt mean its not cut

I think it was rollinlikeabigshot that said that the sticky honey stuff was going a round a ton up at a festie in Canada, and thats where the sample on ED was sent from too.

I think you should keep looking man...

should smell like licorice

Well I can't really smell it haha I'll try now in a few minutes.

What's it suppose to smell like?

Either way I've got a testing kit on the way in the mail so I'll definately be testing it before I pop.

As for my history, I rolled 8 times in 4 1/2 months (including this, my pill count is around 80 ish, with 30-40 rolls over 72 months), about 15 tabs and never had a prob til my last roll which my gf broke up with ms while I was high and got with some other dude, and I lost my mind. Scariest moment of my life. I was diagnosed with PTSD by 3 professionals :/ plus I'm reading forums of people rolling ALOT more than me and are fine. So I gotta feeling it wasn't the e.. Plus I went thru ALOT of life changes at the same time aswell and blamed it on e, kinda like a scape goat, but who knows.

Last edited:
Im worried for you, because you got PTSD from a bunk ecstasy pill man, if this molly is bunk (its very possible), you could be in a very bad place...

Well tbh, I have no anxiety, no sadness, I just feel completely numb.

I can't derive emotions from anything.. If the E caused this, i'd have some sort of anxiety or panic disorder, not this detached numbness..

Plus, i'm well aware of what good E feels like, and what comes ups are like, plus ill be rolling with my sister who knows my intentions.

BTW, the stuff tastes NASTY! but I can't smell anything from it, maybe a sweetish kinda smell? I dunno, my nose is stuffed, im just gunna have to wait for the test kit I suppose. I might bump it to 150 mg just to make SURE I have a good roll.

Im taking all the precautions, pre/post loading, and I gotta feeling this might help me rediscover myself and my emotions again.

Thanks for your concern though man, i aprreciate it.

I just want GOOD molly haha

If its proper MDMA, IME, if you have enough of it bagged up, it'll have a slight smell of licorice/root beer about it.

If it as MDMA in it, its gonna smell and taste like MDMA, that doesnt mean its not cut

I think it was rollinlikeabigshot that said that the sticky honey stuff was going a round a ton up at a festie in Canada, and thats where the sample on ED was sent from too.

I think you should keep looking man...

should smell like licorice

Well I don't know what licorice smells like haha or what molly tastes like.. But it does taste repulsive and bitter, almost like really good coke..

Where can I buy licorice to compare?

I just want GOOD molly haha

This is really the only problem you have here... with pure MDMA Im sure you would be fine

Guess we'll have to wait for the test eh? Just make sure to take a good amount of pics of the reactions

if you want to compare lol, go get some black licorice ropes, they have them wherever you buy candy. But that doesnt really tell you anything

LSDMDMA&10301147 said:
If its proper MDMA, IME, if you have enough of it bagged up, it'll have a slight smell of licorice/root beer about it.

Well it does have sort of a sweet smell to it, but my nose is really stuffed atm, so maybe ill wait until its not.

Is it normal for molly to be so damn clumpy? I've never ingested molly before, only pressed pills.

Well I don't know what licorice smells like haha or what molly tastes like.. But it does taste repulsive and bitter, almost like really good coke..

Where can I buy licorice to compare?
licorice, like the CANDY?
you never had twizzlers lololol?
you know what root beer smells like? thats closest to the smell IMO, root beer or birch beer, your local grocery store will have root/birch beer.
molly should make ya gag, at least me personally, i'll gag and almost puke from dabbing good molly, and i'd like to think i can handle chemical tastes, least i plain LIKE the taste of meth.

This is really the only problem you have here... with pure MDMA Im sure you would be fine

Guess we'll have to wait for the test eh? Just make sure to take a good amount of pics of the reactions

if you want to compare lol, go get some black licorice ropes, they have them wherever you buy candy. But that doesnt really tell you anything

Ohhhhhh licorice hahahaha lmao I thought it was some crazy herb haha fuck I need to touch up on my grammer, maybe the e's got to me after all.. I've got some candy downstairs, I guess ill either check it in the am and/or just wait for the test kit.

Even if there is MDMA in it, itll test postive though right? that doesnt mean that other stuffs NOT present.. So, theres no real way of telling what the ratios/amt of mdma is in it..

And what was his report on the sticky honey stuff?

LSDMDMA&10301161 said:
licorice, like the CANDY?
you never had twizzlers lololol?
you know what root beer smells like? thats closest to the smell IMO, root beer or birch beer, your local grocery store will have root/birch beer.
molly should make ya gag, at least me personally, i'll gag and almost puke from dabbing good molly, and i'd like to think i can handle chemical tastes, least i plain LIKE the taste of meth.

hahahahaha read my reply to folley

long as there's MDMA in it, a test kit will test positive, if its cut with inactives it will stiltest positive.
if its got speed/meth in it, it'll test positive for that too.

I have found over my time on PR, that when MDMA is cut with caffeine that the reaction will look very watered down

if its cut with any non reacting chemicals, you can tell sometimes through careful testing, but its still a crap shoot.

The stuff on ED seems like it was cut once more even, the molly I got looked a lot more like what you had, was the same basic thing but without the lidocaine

literally loked exactly like what you had man...

I used to get these crystals of that colour that would crush up to that texture. And I'm Canadian if that means anything. After crushing they would seem to clump together and would stick to everything. Those rocks were crazy good.

EDIT: Definitely did not have lidocaine in the shit I had, I tasted it unfortunately.

I have found over my time on PR, that when MDMA is cut with caffeine that the reaction will look very watered down

if its cut with any non reacting chemicals, you can tell sometimes through careful testing, but its still a crap shoot.

The stuff on ED seems like it was cut once more even, the molly I got looked a lot more like what you had, was the same basic thing but without the lidocaine

literally loked exactly like what you had man...

Well I live like 3000 km's from T.O. where that pillreport was made. So its hard to imagine its the SAME stuff, and it does look a bit differnt when I crush it (lighter).

And im a noobie at reagent testing so ill follow your advice.. but all in all, seeing how you said it looked hte same.. How was it? Good?

Did you need a higher dose, you roll balls?

I used to get these crystals of that colour that would crush up to that texture. And I'm Canadian if that means anything. After crushing they would seem to clump together and would stick to everything. Those rocks were crazy good.

EDIT: Definitely did not have lidocaine in the shit I had, I tasted it unfortunately.

wtf is lidocaine? and how can you tell by tasting it?

excuse my ignorance, but all I could taste was just PURE BITTERNESS

Lidocaine=novocaine pretty much, if it makes you numb whe you lick it, it's cut with lidocaine.