• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

That immensely euphoric state prior to a bowel movement, what causes it?

That's strange to me that you feel like that right before you have to poop. For me, right before I have to poop, I feel a sudden flush feeling, and sometimes feel like I'm going to be sick or sometimes even that I'm going to have diarrhea right then and there, even though I can make it to the toilet and when I do, it's a solid bowel movement. I've never heard of people feeling euphoria just before pooping.

same, at least you have something to look forward to on a shitty (no pun intended) day....

I bet OP would really enjoy anal.

LOL, my open mind has considered this, however like I said earlier, my girlfriend and I have attempted prostate stimulation a handful of times, and it was a turn on, but not very pleasurable. It was fairly invasive, not the worst thing in the world, however any more than a finger and I doubt I'd be cool with it. Has absolutely nothing to do with being "gay", it's honestly uncomfortable and doesn't result in the same euphoria.

Fascinating thread! Also, great job on keeping things respectful OP. :)

The only instance I can recall experiencing repeated euphoria such as this, is while watching people wrap things - ie: a gift being wrapped in paper. It's a weird phenomenon, but just watching someone wrap can instantly put me into a blissful state of euphoria and relaxation. It usually lasts a long while after the act, and generally peters out slowly.

Does this sound similar to your pre-poop euphoria, OP?

Fascinating thread! Also, great job on keeping things respectful OP. :)

The only instance I can recall experiencing repeated euphoria such as this, is while watching people wrap things - ie: a gift being wrapped in paper. It's a weird phenomenon, but just watching someone wrap can instantly put me into a blissful state of euphoria and relaxation. It usually lasts a long while after the act, and generally peters out slowly.

Does this sound similar to your pre-poop euphoria, OP?

Yes! What you are probably experiencing is some level of ASMR. The sounds of gift-wrapping could certainly trigger it for me. Like, if I layed down in bed or on a comfy chair, and listened to someone quietly wrap gifts, I would drift away floating on a cloud of endogenous MDMA. :)

For most of my ASMR triggers, I have to pay attention to them for the full effect to occur. The pre-poop-phoria sort of just happens on it's own, unexpectedly and without me needing to focus on it. It's sort of just like someone dropped drugs into my drink, and as I'm sitting here I suddenly will get a cascade of euphoria radiating from my midsection, up my spine, down my legs and eventually to my brain. Then, very shortly after, the feeling of "having to go #2" begins, while the euphoria pretty much continues until I let 'er rip. However, I have tried to make it last very long and it does eventually wear out after a few solid minutes of it.

Your username sounds like some dirty sex move.

"I gave her the ol' Seattle Stranger, if you know what I mean."

Its the prostate being massaged/compressed against by your shit. I always get really horney and want to jerk off or fuck, and then i realise i actually just need to take a crap. Its wierd.. i find myself there with a major hardon and totally horney, then im like hmm... oh yeah, i needa shit!

I know what you mean though, taking a crap feels really really good. Cumming while needing to take one, which i do quite often, is really intense too.. its similar to anal stimulation while cumming which as alot of us know is very nice :)

I think it might be related to a nerve that travels down from the brain stem. The nerve is called The vagal nerve. When it is stimulated it can slow the heart rate and send chemicals through out your body that will do different things. It is also connected to your sex organs. This can explain why you feel this was. Also a good way to slow your heart rate if it is too high is to hold your breath and bare down like you have to go. It will drop the beats per minute. But be careful. It can also stop your heart. I think this is what's happening.

First off let me say Seattle_Stranger I know exactly what you are talking about. It has happened to me since I was a child and I called it "woo the pooh" (one laugh only allowed here) . Yuppers, when that feeling came on me, you know the one that tells you it's time for a bowel moment, well piggybacking on that signal was a euphoric opiate type feeling that blanketed me from head to toe. Not so much in a specific place but much more than that and it had a physical and mental component to it. In short it feels great. And when this would hit if I sat just so and focused on it I could stretch the experience out prolonging the feeling even repeating it later if I didn't have the movement. I found your video examples interesting and although they did not trigger my "fuzzie button" I can share with you what does it for me. For example it might happen when I am helping someone on the phone with something usually a kind, soft-spoken conversation will do it. But intimacy is the key some kind of emotional connection, nothing deep or sexual but intimate none the less. My "fuzzie Button" is not gender biased although it usually happens with women and that may be more my issue than anything else. Kind, soft-spoken close talking girls used to drive me wild. But in essence that feeling is rooted in the same place as "woo the pooh". SO where does that leave us ? I don't think it is a disorder of any kind but I do think it it is an imbalance of sorts. It is so off the beaten trail that I have never spoken of it to anyone. What prompted you to share?

Last edited:
Oh boy have I got the thing for you and the "woo the pooh" guy (taxonomically speaking, the formal definition of "pooh" is an adorable yellow bear who fiends for honey and hangs with a chronically depressed donkey with a tack in its ass).

prostatedetailinserted.gif

It's called the Aneros, and if you keep it in it'll be like having to shit permanently! Your wildest dreams have come true! You're welcome for changing your life. I'm open to monetary symbols of gratification via PayPal.

experiencing the same

Funny I came across this. Was looking for reasons why I get nauseous after a BM. I, who am female, get that same euphoric feeling before a BM and I too LOL hold it in and basically squish myself into the chair till it goes away and I can't hold it any more. Really weird talking about this so candidly. Having said that, I also get a detachment feeling during the said BM. Like I'm dreaming and I'm gonna wake up and have crapped the bed then after I'm done I feel nauseous and have even had chills after pooping. Thought I was the only one with the euphoric sensation. I do not do any drugs and am only on Amitriptyline. Nice to finally know I'm not the only one. I do not know why it happens but it does and has since I was a kid. I also liked the bit about back tickling cause I was and am the same. My hubby tickles my back almost every night!

WOW I've been looking for this very thing for years. I don't really get it from videos such as this, but when a doctor examines me I feel it, when I can see that someone is idly playing with something of mine (pencil, phone...whatever) I feel extremely good.

Wow I feel you on so many of those things
besides for the depression/anxiety. Imma look into this ASMR thing more
And I get the poop gasms too.

A lot of bowel activity is regulated by serotonin, so it could be that.

Anal-retentiveness is a behaviour associated with deriving pleasure from holding it in. There is surely a connection between that and the neuro-transmitter system.

^ Haha, no pun intended! The saying came from the actual behaviour. :)

I've been experiencing this feeling you speak of ever since I've started methadone maintenance therapy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm constipated big time due to my body's opiate receptors being completely and consistently saturated by the methadone, however, thankfully I can still have a bowel movement at the very least once every 3 days (but that's rare - it's more like once every morning). Sorry if that's too much information.

Anyways, I find that whenever I have a bowel movement, I experience a brief mild to moderate sense of well-being.

It's funny you created this thread (and I stumbled upon it) because I honestly thought there was something wrong with me regarding the fact that I catch a slight buzz whenever nature calls.