• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/5...Llamas-One-cup

Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

LSDMDMA&10271213 said:
NSFW:
13525851.jpg
LOL.

tweaky you dont use anymore, i rekognize you got me beat in the tweakin depatment.
but other than you, i got errbody else beat and you know dat
True, and good.

tweaky is you racist?
As a Neo-Nazi symbol

Neo-Nazis use the number 88 as a code to represent the slogan Heil Hitler.[3] The letter H is eighth in the alphabet, so 88 is meant to stand for HH. The number is sometimes used in combination with the number 14 (e.g. 1488 or 14/88 ). In this context, the number 14 stands for the "Fourteen Words", which is a white nationalist slogan created by convicted terrorist David Lane. Examples of usage include: the song "88 rock'n'roll band" by the neo-Nazi band Landser, and the names of the groups Column 88, Unit 88, White Legion 88 and Barselc88. Holocaust museum shooter James von Brunn often signed his writings as "JVB-88."
copypasta wikipedia

I was going to try to get firsties on my own bloody thread, but you tweakers with your ninja tweaker speed beat me to it ;) I am admittedly quite high right now.

I was going to try to get firsties on my own bloody thread, but you tweakers with your ninja tweaker speed beat me to it ;) I am admittedly quite high right now.
Whoa, whoa. Whats up with this calling us all tweakers? :|

Whoa, whoa. Whats up with this calling us all tweakers? :|

There's been enough tweaker talk in here (I'm looking at you llama) that it was time to call it out. ;) I am enjoying a lot of vodka and some fabulous cocaine with friends and another bluelight staffer..currently petting kittens.

Status
Not open for further replies.