• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea muffern, i've gotten that anxiety before from MDMA, i remember my first few times actually dropping proper i'd get this hardcore stimulation for a few minutes (and yes, it was proper MDMA, no speed/meth in it), where i'd be like what the fuck did i do am i gonna die my heart is racing so bad, like right before it came on proper, i got some anxiety last time i rolled too, but given i ate about .2 (.19 in the parachute, weighed myself, adn then licked out the residue inside the bag....) of the dankest most fire ass MDMA i've ever had (MDMA crystal from holland) and i was anxious cause it was my first time rolling in public, and because literally right after i walked out of the port-a-potty i went in to swallow it, i saw someone getting carried out unconscious by security/the cops and shit...
but that roll was by far my best, since then i've said no rolling not at a show, so i havent fucked around with MDMA pretty much at all since then, waiting till i'm at a show next.
last show i went to i ate some molly, but i'm skeptical about the quality of the shit (my diggity admitted it wasn't as good as the moonrawkz) and also, i was on day 4 of being up all night on speed, and had taken speed before i ate the molly, so idk. i do know i looked a fucking mes, and had DILATED ass pupils that couldn;t have been from just thte speed, and i was incredibly hot/uncomfortable for a little (was legitimately dehydrated too i think, didnt even drink one whole water bottle the entire show...)

I was anxious before dropping it. I always get anxious about things, it would seem. I just overthink it (and usually end up taking less than I'd really enjoy because of it). Possibly due to a few trips being stronger than I was expecting. Though rolling has never let me down! (Well aside from a slightly difficult come-up chronicled here) I think it's also because it's been almost 2 years since I've done 2C-D...probably going to take a bit more MDMA soon (like, as soon as the capsules ready), honestly. XD

i havent rolled/tripped enough IMO.
i mean i've done both a good number of times, but not all that much nahmean?
it all comes down to the not buying drugs often part though, i never bought drugs often even when i was only smokin a bit of pot or buying OCs (although to be fair i was never that big a fan of RX opiates/OCs, Percs, Roxis and vicodins)
ive got access steady whenever i want, with LSD and whatnot at least, and MDMA i can generally acquire easy with no trouble, long as diggitys got.
I'm definitely gonna be trying to stock up whenever i get a job on MDMA and LSD, and definitely gonna get a small glass stash then too. but i cant sit on glass when i've got it, hell its hard for me to not do psyches when i have them, MDMA is a piece of cake...but dat glass, the first time i got my hands on some, i smoked till i ran out (although IMO i was being real conservative with the doses/not smoking down proper proper), and last time i got some (2nd time, bought another half gram) i said i was gonna try to space it out, but i ended up running though it in 3 days (but not 3 days nonstop, and the quality of the 2nd sack wasn't as high i dont think IMO...definitely had some cut in it, although all glass is cut to some degree pretty much....i snorted a whole bunch of that sack because of how the cut smokes up with the meth in the pipe, and actually got a proper high for the first time from snorting the shit....the other times i've snorted i'd snort some, get a ehh/decent little buzz that lasts for about an hour, and i'd just say fuck it i'm not snorting more, i'm saving it for when i can smoke it...)

Damn you lucky Muff lol its gonna have to be a while till I can roll again... Ive got like a month and a half atleast

got lots of acid though, and it seems I might get me some ketamine!

and if I believe my Native friends, might even get some mescaline %)

Cold water upset my stomach when I took my second capsule (of 35mg)...and I vomited a bit. So as to not take a loss, I quickly made another capsule of about 50mg... tested my stomach with lone lukewarm water. Waited. Stomach was fine, so I just downed the 50mg. ^___^ <3<3

Now going to join the rest of my house for some Tron Legacy...that'll be good for the mind and soul. And I LOVE THE MUSIC. It's going to be great. Also, you guys are awesome. Seriously. Sorry I couldn't concentrate on your whole post, though, Llama. It's was long. ^^;;

2C-C does have diff. doses folley i think, 2C-C or 2CD iirc you need a lot more than other 2Cx.
but i think she was talking about MDMA with that lol

Yeah Im pretty sure its MDMA now lol

that much 2C would drive you off the earth

Yeah tweaky, its MUFFERN we're talking here, i know 35 or 50mg MDMA is nothing for me, you, folley, sam, etc. but muffern is tiny and hypersensitive to everything it sounds like ll so i figured MDMA..

2C-C/D doses go up into the 30's. Not all 2C's are as potent as E/P.

But DAMN THAT pre-trip/pre-roll anxiety! It gets me everytime...EVERY EFFING TIME! I KNEEEEEEEEEEEEW I SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOODMMMMYES.

Y'all gotta talk me out of trying for another 50mg or so... >>

of MDMA?
snort 25 instead.
so, after i pay my diggity back, i should be able to get yayo from a friend of a friend.
i'll have tried cocaine by the end of february (yes, it is that hard for me to get money...)

I can't insufflate... nope. Sorry. Just can't do it. What if I parachute 50mg? Would that do anything?? Or would I be wasting this SWEETSWEETMOLLYOFMIIIIII~~IIINENENENE!!

@Llama: We don't have a proper test kit yet, but based on prior experience with "proppa" MDMA, this batch seems pretty darn convincing. Passed the initial sniff and taste tests, fwiw. And we're feeling good without any untoward side effects or non-MDMA peripheral effects.

Good times, this combo. Seems like MDMA+essentially anything is going to make for a good time, as long as you don't overdo it on the serotonin lol. A great night so far for sure. Much love, err'body!

At 10:05 we dropped our capsules (having our own scale, ftw!)...now it's time to keep myself from getting anxious. Damn my brain.

Oh i know the feeling muffin, i feel like a doctor or something! Lol!!!

That vallie and bit of ket, then i was soundo for ages afterwards.. zz lol

woke up at 7:10am though

Status
Not open for further replies.