• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diggity dog, i was here first.
you go away lol, IMO its not a stimulant.
i never denied its an amphetamine, i said its not a real stimulant
you can fall asleep easy as shit after clean MDMA.

A stimulant is something that, STIMULATES you. That includes caffeine, ephedrine, DMAA, hell maybe even sugar.

When dealing with someone who has an irregular heart, you dont tell them that MDMA is not a stimulant. You shouldnt do that at all actually, its straight misinformation.

MDMA alone can get your BPM way over 120, that puts a lot of strain on your heart, and with a split heart valve like he has, that could turn very badly

diggity dog, amph and methamph are stims
MDMA doesn't compare to those 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxrljsaGrqc
i'm in the best fucking mood atm though
i should be hopefully able to eat 100 in a half hour-ish
shows how much i give a shit about my heart, triple digit doses of amphetamine/methamphetamine or gtfo

Don't worry, if he ever tries MDMA, we'll do "allergy test" doses before anything. Thinking of a light dose of 2C-D and a "fairly light" dose of MDMA. Roommate will be trying 2C-C. The boy will be doing more common doses of MDMA and 2C-D than I am, but still lighter than normal for him.

Theres a certain way your supposed to combine 2C-X and MDMA, I cant remember which one you do first though...

I hear nothing but great things about the combo though, its supposed to synergize very well!

thats because L lasts like 8 hours

I actually think your supposed to drop the twosee first but like I said, I dont remember

i would say thats probably true.
L lasts moar than 8 lol a lotta the time.
nother 20

I've read that it's best to do MDMA first and then 2C-D between 1 - 3 hours in. Buuuuut, we're trying to synchronize ours with our roommate (who is going to do the 2C-C; I left the decision up to him ultimately) so we're gonna be lame and drop at the same time. I think it'll be good; it just won't necessarily potentiate the roll as it's said to do. We're going to watch Tron Legacy, and it's going to be awesome! (I hope. XD)

Lucy has lasted up to 14 or so hours for me before, on no more than 200ug!! (Probably closer to 100 or 150.)

L is 8-10 for me generally.
Next time i drop L i intend on smokin meth on the peak, last time i dropped L i was snorting speed on the peak, fun stuff.
but smokin meth would be crazy on the peak....its batshit crazy to begin with...the visuals inside the pipe would be ridic

I call everything after 8 an after glow, but whatevs lol

Ive tripped for over 24 hours before, but thats cause I had a vial sitting there... and I had to test it!

8 drops is too many...

LSDMDMA&10273493 said:
L is 8-10 for me generally.
Next time i drop L i intend on smokin meth on the peak, last time i dropped L i was snorting speed on the peak, fun stuff.
but smokin meth would be crazy on the peak....its batshit crazy to begin with...the visuals inside the pipe would be ridic

great idea!

Ehhhh after like 12 hours from your first dose, anything more is just too much

At 10:05 we dropped our capsules (having our own scale, ftw!)...now it's time to keep myself from getting anxious. Damn my brain.

Thank goodness that was short-lived. Now I'm feeling much calmer, and more eager. Tonight is going to be good!! <3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.