• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Everyone here is a tweaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
amps being stockpiled.
i'll be high by thursday.
yo Sam check out bad company UK/bad company.

Ya'll fucked up. I just got home from work. Fuck meth. Amphet or drone, for me. I smoke weed primarily. Mdma, and L are essential. Everything in moderation. I used to be much wilder, I have been where ya'll been.

Ya'll fucked up. I just got home from work. Fuck meth. Amphet or drone, for me. I smoke weed primarily. Mdma, and L are essential. Everything in moderation. I used to be much wilder, I have been where ya'll been.

I just smoke wwwaaaaayyyyyy too much weed lol. Bi/Tri weekly LSD doses, and every once in a while I treat my self to something special

I dont really like amphetamine at all, too much of a comedown for too little fun.

OH and hey llama guess what I found out last week????? My dad used to be addicted to speed in the 80s. Used to do coke in the late 70s, and he wouldnt tell me about the 90s.....

no
NSFW:
tumblr_lxprn1h0Nh1qdlh1io1_400.gif

btw 88 is a movie reference you silly twat
That gif...was amazing!

Also, I am so not a tweaker. Caffeine almost kills me, and I couldn't imagine doing anything that would do more. O_O;; Also, after last night's experiment, I'm pretty much certain that I am not a fan of weed. Guess it's just MDMA for me! (Okay, and psychs. And I'll eventually try other MDxx alternative things, too.) Anyway, that's my two cents. I really just needed to post so I could be subscribed to the new thread. XD Time for DINNAAAHR!!

To be fair, you werent here when we were infested with tweakers... now they just scurry through the clouds of meth vapor, running from street lamp to street lamp

I believe the politically correct term around here is "junkie". Just not as nice sounding IMO :\

Mmm...that was a yummy dinner.

"Substance enthusiast." I like that. ^^

Oh, also, if anyone would perhaps know anything about arrhythmia and how it may mix/react with substance use, could you pop into this thread for me? My roommate would like to try 2C-C to kind of introduce him to psychedelics, but he's only ever smoked tobacco, cannabis, and drank alcohol, so we're not sure if it's a safe "combination", per se.

Secondly, has anyone ever done MDMA with 2C-D? If so, what was it like? What dosages did you do?

Last edited:
To be fair, you werent here when we were infested with tweakers... now they just scurry through the clouds of meth vapor, running from street lamp to street lamp

I believe the politically correct term around here is "junkie". Just not as nice sounding IMO :\
i r amphetamine/occasional methamphetamine enthusiast.

Does he have a fast, slow, or irregular heart beat?
Good question. Asking. I know that it (rarely) slows down, which is what causes him to pass out when he does. But usually I think it's pretty regular; I'll let you know what he says for sure, though.

Okay, got the answer (he's out at dinner at the moment) and he says "irregular" and that it is bothering him a little at the moment. Probably because he's been feeling a little under the weather today, but I think he hasn't really eaten anything today, so getting food on his stomach may help...

Last edited:
LLAMA!
Haaaaai.

Nothing much. Just trying to figure out if it's safe for my roommate to try something like 2C-C or MDMA or...well, anything really. He has plenty of experience with weed, and exercises and drinks energy drinks, and he used to smoke tobacco constantly (just recently quit) and also enjoys alcohol, but he has a very mildly irregular heartbeat caused by a bifurcated aortic valve, and so we're not sure if that could cause problems if he tries anything "harder."

Good question. Asking. I know that it (rarely) slows down, which is what causes him to pass out when he does. But usually I think it's pretty regular; I'll let you know what he says for sure, though.

Okay, got the answer (he's out at dinner at the moment) and he says "irregular" and that it is bothering him a little at the moment. Probably because he's been feeling a little under the weather today, but I think he hasn't really eaten anything today, so getting food on his stomach may help...

Hmm, Im going off like 5 mins of research on the heart, so take this with a grain of salt.

A slow heartbeat would probably be fine, as most drugs other than downers raise your heart rate. But irregular is where things get iffy... adding drugs to a body thats not already stable could turn out very badly. If its not usually a problem though, Im sure you could start with a very low dose (5mgs or so) and work up from there. Keep a benzo or something on hand in case it starts getting bad.

If he does do it though, keep a relaxed, but consistent, eye on him. If things get bad dont be afraid to go to the hospital, you dont have to go in, but if he needs treatment, then its better to be in the car outside the hospital than at home.

Like I said though, if its not normally a big problem, he could most likely get away with it

I would say no for MDMA though... thats a forreal no shit stimulant

no its not.
amphetamine, methamphetamine, PV, cocaine, those are stimulants
MDMA is not.

LSDMDMA&10273256 said:
no its not.
amphetamine, methamphetamine, PV, cocaine, those are stimulants
MDMA is not.

Go away please....

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

Its a psychedelic amphetamine. Thats from erowid.

derp herp slurp merp

Diggity dog, i was here first.
you go away lol, IMO its not a stimulant.
i never denied its an amphetamine, i said its not a real stimulant
you can fall asleep easy as shit after clean MDMA.

I have difficulty with stimulants (I can't handle the amount of caffeine in a normal soda like Dr. Pepper or Sunkist, or...well, even two chocolate bars got to me badly the other day - these things make my heart really irregular/speedy) whereas my roommate can certainly drink energy drinks and the like. MDMA is my drug of choice, and we've got Molly instead of any adulterated pills, though he wouldn't be trying the MDMA tonight (I believe)...

I really appreciate your input. I'm still searching through BL to see if anyone's mentioned arrhythmias or the like before, so I haven't come to the decision. Ultimately, I'm trying to find out whatever I can without really bringing it up to him so bluntly, just so I don't get him feeling anxious (and therefore possibly causing the irregularity to surface?)... I don't remember 2C-C doing anything funky to my heart when we did it a couple of days ago, but I'm trying not to base this on my judgement alone. If he does want to go through with it, we'll definitely be starting him off quite small. ^^;;

Also, I won't be doing 2C-C this evening. Preloaded for a roll, though might be throwing 2C-D in the mix (just to add a little more of a visual factor). Or do y'all think that's a bad idea?

PS - With insomnia as bad as I've got it? No way I can fall asleep after rolling, even on pure! Granted, I can't fall asleep after smoking weed, either. Or after a ridiculously exhausting day filled with manual labor, so...I'll just shut up. >>;;

PS - With insomnia as bad as I've got it? No way I can fall asleep after rolling, even on pure! Granted, I can't fall asleep after smoking weed, either. Or after a ridiculously exhausting day filled with manual labor, so...I'll just shut up. >>;;
muffern you cray cray
last time i rolled was starscape 2011 and i was literally falling asleep an hour or two after it wore off.
shit kinda sucked, lesson learned-bring speed/glass this year..

Status
Not open for further replies.