• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Discussion Moderators Wanted ver. Calling all Potheads

does that mean when a new mod is introduced, you chainer will quit modding this forum? because u close to many good threads and i think u need to chill out a bit with the modding, nah mean.
hi sam

forum moderators on bluelight have discretion to manage forum traffic how they see fit. what's right in one forum, may not work in another.

if you see a thread that's been closed incorrectly (in your opinion) you can always pm the moderators and make a case for its being reopened. you can also report any close thread to bring it to the attention of the forum staff with your comments (i note you have never done so).

regards

alasdair

Cool! :) I'm glad to hear there are a few potential applicants for CD.

%)

We have a good amount, we've just traditionally always ran the CD mod apps for a long time. We like to have a low turn around rate so we take our time in choosing the next CD mod. Historically, a lot of CD mods have gone on to become Senior Mods as well, so I think we're doing it right :)

We have a good amount, we've just traditionally always ran the CD mod apps for a long time. We like to have a low turn around rate so we take our time in choosing the next CD mod. Historically, a lot of CD mods have gone on to become Senior Mods as well, so I think we're doing it right :)

Well said man!

Chainer is a really cool guy, anyone and everyone who is a dilligent Bluelight stoner should be applying here.

Get in the apps before Chainer makes up his mind! =D

How long do you need to have been on BL to be considered? I'm not asking for myself, rather for another friend on BL

If this were a vote, based on who's replied to this thread I'd go with Captain.Heroin or Folley. Neither have said they actually applied, but those two fuckers always have something helpful to say.

Even though one of 'em's from a crack shack I still manage to learn a few things from both of their posts more often than not.

How long do you need to have been on BL to be considered? I'm not asking for myself, rather for another friend on BL

You have better odds than I do at getting the position. That's how little "when you signed up" matters now.

If this were a vote, based on who's replied to this thread I'd go with Captain.Heroin or Folley. Neither have said they actually applied, but those two fuckers always have something helpful to say.

Even though one of 'em's from a crack shack I still manage to learn a few things from both of their posts more often than not.

Thanks dude. I appreciate what you said! I won't be the new CD moderator though. Don't worry; they'll choose someone just as awesome as me, I am sure. :D

For the record, we have made no decisions yet! A major reason for this is my physical health has been horrible for the past 2 weeks - i have a rare type of mono that has caused tramatic liver expansion, a huge change in my lympocyte cell structure, and a insane jump in white blood cell count.

I'm trying to wait to get a clear head until I make this choice. I appreciate the patience, I already have an idea of who I would like to chose so far, but we are still accepting apps. This is also the reason for my slightly less activity.

Suck it up, pussy.

Just kidding, bro, I hope you have a quick recovery. Seems like it's mono season on the East Coast, though, I know 4 people who've had it in the past month or two... and they all travel in different circles so I doubt it was a domino effect.

Okay, I know im not the most active in CD, but marijuana is my first love in terms of drugs, in fact I wouldn't even call it a drug. Ive been thinking about applying for this Mod job since i saw the position open, and i saw papa was leaving. I feel like maybe the fact that is hasnt been filled is a sign, And it doesnt hurt to Apply.

In the mean time Im vowing to spend more time in CD, i never came here I guess because i dont ever have many questions about the green. But I realize now that its even more of a reason, since i have alot of knowledge to share with my fellow pot lovers.

Long story short.....Im applying. =^.^=

EDIT: Post #3,000!!!!

Only 7,000 to go until you are allowed to retire

Thanks for your app!

Do you have any info on when we will hear back? I am aware that I probably will not get the position as theres way better people out there but I am still curious as to who will get it. I was told it usually takes quite a while but hey, anticipation is everything right?

I've actually just cast my vote so now the wheels are turning. Hopefully within a few days but it is now out of my hands.

Thank you everyone for the applications.

/unstuck.